X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

When Jason asked what carbon monoxide was he also got a reply from Sidna. "Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is slightly less dense than air. It is toxic to humans and animals when encountered in higher concentrations, although it is also produced in normal animal metabolism in low quantities, and is thought to have some normal biological functions. In the atmosphere, it is spatially variable, short lived, having a role in the formation of ground-level ozone. I'd suggest you get rid of it quickly. Now calculating time before room becomes too toxic. "
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

As Jason looked down the hall a very bright orange light could be seen among the smoke... Suddenly a few spikes filled with toxic Carbon Monoxide gas flies right down the hall, followed by a very strong blast of fire that right by Dust's cell door, and almost hitting Jason, but still missing him by about a few feet.

Right after the spikes and blast of flames the sound of a motorcycle engine starts up again as what appeared to be a mechanically, and genetically enhanced Super Human comes hovering down the hall at high speeds thanks to the built in motorcycle engine pack, and the hover-legs she has.

"I'M CARBON MONOXIDE B***ES AND I'M GOING TO BURN YOU TO THE GROUND!!!" Yelled the young girl known as Carbon Monoxide, otherwise known as Carbon comes charging right in Jason's direction.

Comment

(Obligatory Boss Music: http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=uosqZ33b8Y0)

Just as soon as Carbon Monoxide charged at Jason, he focused hard on the flying girl.

From what Jason could see the girl had a needle-based rifle with a flamethrower attachment, along with a sword of some kind. If her wanted to survive this fight, he would need to remain mobile and keep out of range of her flamethrower. The spikes were going to be a problem, considering the amount of kinetic force behind them. As for the blade, Jason had no idea how strong the girl was, so if he wasn't careful, he could be seriously injured.

As soon as he quickly analysed her, Jason aimed both of his MP5s at her, and opened fire, all while strafing to the other side of the hall, away from Dust's position. If Carbon Monoxide charged him, or tried to fire at him, he would be ready to dodge.
        Last edited by S121; 01-16-2014, 02:33 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Jack & Drake's Cabin

Drake didn't know how to respond to Koishi's remark, so he just kept watching the fire. After a short time later Jack comes in with two wooden bowls, and spoons. "Dinners ready you two. I hope you like rabbit stew Koishi."

As Jason avoided the attack, Carbon Monoxide quickly turned around saw that Jason had opened fire upon her. Thanks to her motorcycle engine, and leg-hover system she was able to strafe to the side quickly avoiding most of the fire. Afterwards she began to fire a few needles in a spread towards Jason, followed by a large burst of fire from her flamethrower. Covering a large radius of the hall.

Slowly with each attack, the hall fills up with tiny bits of Carbon Monoxide gas...

Comment

Seeing how Carbon Monoxide dodged his attack before, he knew that firing directly at her would not work. He would need to change his tactics. All of a sudden, a hail of metal spikes were fired by Carbon Monoxide and were headed straight for him.

Thanks to his enhanced reflexes, Jason could see the needles flying towards him in slow motion, and with little effort, Jason ducked, dodged, and weaved past the spikes as they came. All of a sudden, he saw the flame from Carbon Monoxide's gun erupt into a pillar of flame directed towards him. Reacting quickly, Jason backflipped away and as soon as he landed, he fired his MP5s at her and the area around her, hoping to eliminate her ability to dodge.

While he fired, he tried to come up with a better strategy against her. If he could get close to her, he could do a lot of damage, thanks to his enhanced strength, but that flamethrower would be a problem.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Jack & Drake's Cabin

"I have a friend who's a rabbit. I guess this is what she would taste like." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Jason, and Carbon were in a massive firefight within the hall. Spikes were being fired, and bullets were raining down upon Carbon. Yet Carbon's speed was more than capable to allow her to avoid Jason's gunfire.

"Burn to the ground!!!" Carbon yelled as she jumped into the air where she then fired a massive blast of fire. If Jason does not get himself up against the wall he will be burnt to cinders due to the large blast of fire. All the while the room slowly becomes harder to breathe...

Dust who was hiding in her cell heard the battle rage on outside her cell. "Please don't die, please don't die, please don't die!" She muttered to herself as she got into a fetal position where she began to cry.

Comment

Jason's eyes widened as the cone of fire erupted from Carbon Monoxide's flamethrower, and reacting with inhuman speed, Jason lunged in her general direction, towards the nearest wall. As soon as he got close to the wall, Jason pressed his back up against it and gritted his teeth as he looked away from the fire.

It was getting harder and harder to breathe, possibly due to both the Carbon Monoxide spikes and the oxygen in the air being consumed by the fire. If Jason wanted to get out of this alive, he would need to find a way to end this fight, and fast. As the fire burned the hall, Jason could see that she was preoccupied with her flamethrower. Now was his chance. She would be expecting him to be burnt to a cinder and would not expect a counter-attack. Even if she expected him to be alive, she would be too busy keeping her flamethrower steady, making her vulnerable. She would not be able to dodge fast enough, not while focused on something else. Jason doubted he could kill her, but he had to force this girl to retreat, not only for his sake, but Dust's as well.

Putting his plan into action, Jason remained pressed up against the wall, aimed one of his MP5s at Carbon Monoxide, and fired off another hail of bullets.
                  sigpic

Comment

As Carbon Monoxide's fire blast ended he stopped she landed, only to be hit by a barrage of bullets. This time she wasn't fast enough to escape, and she was getting pushed back by the gunfire.
                    "GRRR!!!" She yelled as she tried to fight the pain, but it was simply too much for her. As their were many bullet holes throughout her body she passed out from the pain, and blood loss... she also has no apparent pulse. It's as though Jason actually killed her.

Jack & Drake's Cabin

Drake chuckled a bit at what Koishi said before he stopped. "Uh... I hope that's a joke..." He said as he began to eat the Rabbit Stew.

Meanwhile outside the storm had settled down significantly. "Oh well would you look at that! The storm settled. I'll be right back. Need to get more firewood for the fire!" Jack said as he grabbed his hatchet, rifle, and coat. He then left the cabin into the cold night.

Comment

Jack & Drake's Cabin

"Well, rabbit youkai, but it's generally close enough." Koishi replied as she slurped up some of the stew.

"Hm. Interesting taste. Never really tasted anything like it." Koishi said. "Meat's hard to come by in Gensokyo. Well, unless it's a certain kind."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Seeing that Carbon Monoxide was now defeated, Jason wasted no time in running into Dust's cell. Aas soon as he got there, Jason saw that Dust was in a fetal position, crying and quietly muttering "please don't die" over and over again.

"It's going to take a lot more than that to kill me. There's no way I'm going to die until this is over.", Jason said as he crouched down, trying to comfort her.
                        sigpic

Comment

After Jason took care of Carbon, Dust looked up at him. "A-Are... are you s-sure...?" She replied in a quiet, and weak tone. It was obvious that she was still a little frightened by the thought of Jason being killed against Caron. Especially after his promise to her.

"I... I-I just don't want you to die... Y-You promised me..." She said as suddenly the sound of well over a dozen more guards can be heard coming towards the hall. Luckily for Jason, and Dust.... Dust's smokescreen was still in effect.

Comment

Jason was about to speak, but all of a sudden, he could hear guards in the distance, trying to make their way through the smoke. Jason and Dust got this far, but now Jason was beginning to feel the pain of his injures sink in. He needed better weapons, better equipment, armor. If not, then Jason would not be able to get either one of them out this facility.

"And it's a promise I will keep. We've got to go. Last I remember, I passed an armory. We need to go there to grab some weapons. That's also where they keep the armor system they've been making for me. I can't protect you like this..., Jason said as he showed the front of his bloodied straight jacket to Dust, where he had been shot five times.

"But with that armor, we can get out of here.", Jason continued as he helped Dust off the ground.

Once Dust was back on her feet, Jason reloaded his MP5s and took a deep breath, fighting the pain and preparing himself for another battle.

"Are you ready to move?", Jason asked Dust as he looked over to her.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dust looked up at Jason and was hesitant again. Can she really truly trust him?... Will they actually be able to escape... Maybe if they do get what Jason needs they could...

Dust then slowly nodded as she stood. "I-I'm ready... t-to move..."

Comment

"Okay. You stay behind me, and I'll keep you safe.", Jason said as he readied both his MP5s and left the cell.

Jason was beginning to feel his wounds taking their toll on him, but he couldn't show weakness right now. Dust was relying on him, and he was not about to let her down.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X