X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voile Library - Scarlet Devil Mansion

"When I feel able, I may make the trip to Flandre's room to deliver a book to her. She just might appreciate the company," Patchouli said.

There was no doubt that Flandre appreciated just about everything that stopped and paid attention to her. She was such a careful, lonely girl. Such a shame that she could hardly control herself, Patchouli thought. She made a note to herself to pick out good enchanted books that Flandre may enjoy. Perhaps a simple bedtime story, or maybe something from Dr. Seuss? The choices were as endless as Patchouli's thoughts.

She looked up at Koakuma again and found that the devil had finished her work.

"Good work, Koakuma. You may rest for a moment," she said, her voice lacking the coldness it had once held.

"Thank you, Mistress," Koakuma replied with a cheery tone.

As the devil took off, Patchouli's gaze lingered for a moment. Soon, she returned her gaze to Remilia.

"Remilia, please try to not destroy the mansion as you build your missile," she said as she turned to walk back to her desk.

Comment

Bamboo Forest of the Lost

As Mystia cooked, she thought of Wriggle's advice about her relationship with humans. At first, the idea of Youkai bonding with humans seemed outlandish, even bizarre. Why would you interact in social activities with your potential prey? But as she continued contemplating about it, the idea of opening a restaurant in human village might not be a bad idea after all...

Then an item caught Mystia's attention: a purple electric guitar shaped like a wing: the wing on Mystia's back. This was the guitar used for her Rock concert, Mystia observed. She always brings it with her in the food cart every day, but only now has she caught note of it. Could it be that Wriggle's suggestion opened up the presence of her interaction with the human village?

"One bowl of beef udon." Mystia served a bowl of handmade noodles with rich delectable beef broth, slices of beef loins, and assortments of vegetables, steaming hot and straight from the stove. "Please don't tell me you are a vegan."
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 11-18-2013, 09:30 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

The Blowhole

Nitori sighed. She didn't feel like having an argument, she had better things to do.
        "Cold... I can't say I agree with you. But I'm not in the mood for an argument. Let's just leave this here, and both go our ways."
        She turned to Yuugi.
        "Before the battle, you offered to guide me to the core, would you mind if I took that offer?"
        As the battle was over, and her machines were repaired, she started feeling better, back to her usual self.
        "This might be a one-time chance." She thought to herself. "Seeing the core without any oni holding me back. This might be a really good opportunity."
        "I'll make it worth your while." She added, trying to convince the oni.

Comment

The Blowhole

Yuugi nodded to the kappa "Yes I offered to help you, I like taking care of my home and the people who live from it, so lets go mechano girl" she said starting to move

"Also Koishi, if you want to start pranks, go for buckets of water or banana peels ideas, it is dangerous to do this kind of ruckus" the oni actually scolded the satori

As she walked towards the bridge, Yuugi felt something odd on her feet "Oh.. we better get to my place first, need another pair of sandals" she gestured to her feet since her old geta sandals got burned from the magma
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Cross

"Then we should hurry up, shouldn't we?" Nitori said. As soon as the oni agreed, she set off, tired of delays. Her cheerful personality returned quickly now that there were no imminent threats. They might meet some oni, but she hoped they wouldn't attack without reason. And she could always try hiding with her camouflage suit.

She thought about the the road ahead of her. She remembered the witch complaining about the heat, so she might want to prepare for that. She wondered she could get any water in the underground. But at least they were standing at a river here - she could at least take some with her.
            "Mind if we stop for a little bit? I want to take some water with me, you never know what it could be used for."

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Cross

"Sure, we still have quite a lot of time since Utsuho should be working like crazy to see why the temperature is going down" Yuugi said as they walked towards the bridge

Looking around the bridge, the oni wondered about why the blazing fires zone wasn´t working at its best capacity as usual "It strange to have something wrong in that place, both Utsuho and Satori are really strict with their jobs" she explained to the kappa as they reached the bridge
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hell Of Blazing Fires

Utsuho emerged from the magma again, sucking in air as she tried to catch her breath. Utsuho still had yet to find "The Third Leg", her control rod. Without it, Utsuho knew that her job would become next to impossible. Without the Third Leg, she would not be able to closely regulate her powers. If she couldn't regulate her powers over fusion and fission, then there was a chance that she would create an unstable star and cause a colossal explosion that could wipe out the entirety of the underground. There was a very slim chance that she would be able to do her job without the control rod, but even Utsuho would not risk it. At this point in time, Utsuho came to the conclusion that she was little more than a walking nuke without her Third Leg.

After managing to catch her breath, Utsuho walked out from the magma and sat next to her clothes, trying to think up of a better plan than just dipping below the molten rock and blindly feeling around the bottom. After about a minute, Utsuho came up with a plan, but quickly dismissed it. It would have taken forever for her to scoop out all the magma anyway, and she didn't even have a place to put it. She could try to create miniature stars and blow them up underneath the magma, but that would possibly fling her Third Leg deeper into the orange molten rock. Not only that, it also had a chance of destroying the underground.

It was truly frustrating to Utsuho. She had never lost it before when flying at high speeds. All she was doing was having a little fun while doing her job, spinning in the air as she maintained the Hell of Blazing Fires' temperature. If she had just held on to her Third Leg as she performed that high-speed spin in the air, then it wouldn't have dislodged itself from her arm and fallen into the magma.

After mulling around various ideas, consequences, and the accident, she stood back up and walked back into the magma. So far, blindly feeling around at the bottom of the magma lake had been ineffective, but it was the best plan Utsuho could come up with. As Utsuho became shoulder-deep in searing hot magma, she took another deep breath and disappeared under the red-orange lake of liquid rock.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fires

"Hey, Okuu! You drop something?" came a voice from the surface.

The Bridge People no Longer Cross

Koishi was beginning to grow bored of these two, and started to float off. As she did, she began to become visible.

Voile Library, SDM

Remilia made a smirk. "No promises." She then flew off and out of the library at a casual speed.

Nue made a toothy smile, showing off her row of very sharp teeth. "Like stupidly asking a starving man if he wanted a free banquet."

Nue scooped up the soup with a spoon and mucnhed on the meat, licking her lips in the process.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fires

As Utsuho emerged from the molten lake of magma to take a breath of air, she heard a voice near where she left her clothes.

"Hey, Okuu! You drop something?"

"No, no I didn't! I didn't lose anything!", Utsuho said in a slightly panicked tone as she looked to the source of the voice, hoping that the person wasn't going to catch on to her situation.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fires

As Okuu looked over, she saw Orin, wheelbarrow in one hand, while under her other arm was the Third Leg.

"You big fat lier." Orin said, making a smirk.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"I hope you enjoy it." Mystia said as she drifted into her own thoughts again. If I serve humans same food as I serve Youkais, would I really be happy? There is definitely something empty in my life, but is Wriggle's solution really that: a solution?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Hell of Blazing Fires

Utsuho looked at the arm cannon under Orin's arm and blushed. She was embarrassed not only because she lost her Third Leg, one of the most important tools in Gensokyo, but also because she was caught in a lie, especially since the one that caught her was her best friend. Despite her feelings of embarrassment, Utsuho was relieved that Orin had found her Third Leg.

"H-how did you get it out of the magma?", Utsuho asked Orin as she began to leave the molten lake of magma.
                          Last edited by S121; 11-18-2013, 09:31 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nue swallowed another chunk of meat, an noticed Mystia's looking of drifting.

"You look like you're in deep thought. Care to share?" Nue asked.

Hell of Blazing Fires

"It wasn't in the magma, it was on the edge." Orin said. "You know, you could have asked for help. Ain't the most difficult thing to do, even for you, all mighty and powerful." Orin joked.

Comment

"Hmm?" Mystia woke up from her daydreaming. "Oh, sorry I was lost in my own thoughts. Nothing to worry anyone about."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Voile Library - Scarlet Devil Mansion

Patchouli sat back down at her desk and reached for her cup of tea. It was still warm, so she took a few sips from the porcelain entity and shuddered as she felt it wash into her system. For a magician, there was no need to eat or drink to survive or keep up strength. However, Patchouli knew that eating and drinking provided multiple health benefits such as an increase in proteins, vitamins, antibodies, alertness, and so on and so forth. She enjoyed drinking tea because it was such a simple pastime, and because it held sentimental value to her. Tea reminded her of her past life and what good memories she had.

But that was in the past now. There was no better time than the present, Patchouli realized, for in the present lies the canvas for creativity, knowledge, and life. The mage set down her tea and returned her grimoire to her drawer before leaning back to gaze into her domain. Speaking with Remilia was a welcome treat, even if she was off with the Bombinomicon. It wasn't often that Patchouli had a welcome visitor to her library, and even rarer was a worthy conversation. There was so much that she had learned from such little time spent with the vampire that Patchouli was eager for another visitor.

Her thoughts drifted to what Remilia had said before about Koakuma. Patchouli's brow furrowed as she focused on those thoughts. It didn't seem like Remilia to call Koakuma adorable, but then again, it seemed like her exactly. There was no doubt about it that Remilia was trying to elicit a response from the mage over her familiar, but by calling her adorable? Koakuma was a little devil. A servant. Calling her adorable... It seemed like something one would call a small child... Or a lover.

Patchouli shook her head and sighed.

"Curse you, Remilia. Only you would wrap me up in thought and leave without helping me sort them," she grumbled. She decided to put the Koakuma thoughts at the back of her mind for the time being. "Now... What book to give to Flandre..."

Comment

Working...
                                X