Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention I'm going to need how many days of classes we'll have and the list of story arcs.

Comment

If I recall Wriggle and I had gone over the story arcs and what not, and had made a timeline of sorts (well a timeline in the sense of "which arc comes after this arc" basically a list of arcs in order of when they will happen.) So for that you might need to ask Wriggle.

Alexis was my character, Tristan was S1's, and Grezcht was Wonder's I believe. No clue on Adril though...

I had also taken control of Benjirou because well... Mega isn't RPing anymore (or at least not at the moment.)
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-09-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Ok I actually need everybody to tell me what every single one of your character is doing or, if they're not doing anything, explain the reason why they cannot do anything. I want to know this because I want to see where I can stitch up the plot now that TRXD's Trista, (possibly) Major's Sarah, and many other characters from other inactive members will be gone.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Kris was talking to Sarah and Trista in the library
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well here is mine:

Hajime - Currently with Maya of which they are both back at her shop.

Andrew - In the Shopping District, waiting for Lynne

Drake - In the campus's large flower garden. Going to interact with Wonder's character Shonen.

Dave - Still sleeping in the bushes in front of the Female Dorms.

Alexis - Unconscious in the infirmary, waiting on S1 and his char Tristan.

Benjirou (who is now technically my character) - In his dorm room.

Lilly - In her dorm unpacking and presumably chatting with Jonathan (Jasmine's NPC, and butler to Charlotte.)

Kaname - Up for grabs, as I do not use her at all anymore.

All of my NPC's - In standby status currently.

Not sure if I'm forgetting others

Comment

@Wriggle

Zero - Working at Cafe Magic

Raylin and Amata - Training Grounds last I posted for them

Ryofu - Her room reading

Eve - Haven't done intro post for her yet
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Right I should do that kind of list as well since I am in the RP too.

Sha Yun - In the infirmary, getting cured. Since her injuries are physical, no magic treatment is required and therefore she will be back in action by afternoon times.

Lynne - Where could she be?

Aeneas - In his dorm room watching Guardians of the Galaxy via Netflix.

Christina - In Aeneas' dorm room watching Guardians of the Galaxy via Netflix. How did she get in? She manipulates space. Duh. These two are really more of a troublemaking bunch, so expect them to break a few rules. (GofG was her idea. She is a graphic novel nerd.)

Cygnus - Relegated/Erased to nothingness b/c no Trista. RIP.

Cassandra (NPC) - Library

Elkana - [Access Denied]

Friza - In her dorm and whatnot.

Ms. Mauvelle - Actually, she is in her home country Netherlands for the summer vacation. She did not get the notice of the school starting, and therefore she wouldn't be around until second week of the RP. LOL

I've noticed that a lot of people's characters are not really doing anything. The only interaction that I see in these lists so far that requires 2+ RPers are:

Shonen - Drake
                Lily - Jonathan

So as soon as these two interactions are done, we should probably move to the nighttime where the first fun event will happen +w+

@SUS
                Can you PM me what you and TRXD was talking about regarding Trista's leave?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Lily's and Jonathan's interactions are really happening "off camera", and as such does not need to be further delved into unless you want to extend things. Though I will try and get Drake's confrontation with Shonen done. Let us just hope Wonder is active enough to actually try and keep it going.

Also I would tell you about what me and TRXD talked about in Mumble, but whenever I'm online and you are online I can barely seem to actually talk with you at all. You seem to be busy with Nazrin, and even when you and I are in the same room you seem to completely ignore me sometimes. I guess I could tell you about what TRXD and I talked about in a PM, but if I don't manage to send you a PM about it by the time I see on Mumble next time then come to me in Mumble and ask me about it.

Comment

You could've just sent me a message on Mumble to get into the RP room. Besides, when I am in the RP room, you're too busy talking with Zekai and I don't want to interrupt you two.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well I don't normally send a PM to you because I don't want to interrupt you... wow that is definitely a tough situation...

Comment

Sending a PM through Mumble doesn't interrupt anything. It's just the matter of me realizing that you did.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back and I need the interactions list.

Allen- teaching Grezcht the arts of rogue hand-to-hand combat.

Zeilyph- filing referrals.

Grezcht- With Allen.

... That's all...

Oh yea,

Shonen- interacting with Drake.

Comment

Working...
                          X