Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

I know what you meant. You meant one. It's just that "a succubis" is also the wrong way to spell it.

You spelled the singular form "succubis" when it's spelled "succubus." Sorry if I'm sounding nit picky here... I just have been up since 2 this morning, and it's currently 12 in the afternoon. I didn't even have any coffee when I woke up.

I don't want anyone to think I'm a grammar nazi or anything.

Comment

Ain't Romantic comedy great =w=

It is a school RP to begin with, so the actual romance scene, unlike AtWaG and other RPs, is unavoidable without making the plot choppy.

I already figured out the first potential couple.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

True. A school RP of any kind is bound to have romance at some point, and in fact romance can even enhance the story just a bit.

Also mind telling me the first potential couple xP?

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
          @Wriggle

True. A school RP of any kind is bound to have romance at some point, and in fact romance can even enhance the story just a bit.

Also mind telling me the first potential couple xP?
          Sent a PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS

Sorry about the grammar, I did really bad in English class about that and I'll admit that I have grammar problems.

A map of the campus and the districts would be nice.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk 2
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Nuh, I have no idea what to do with Soane unless Cucoo's character comes to the dorm.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I think I mentioned what Kiara would be looking at for flirting.

@ Mima

I gotta progress her logically in the infirmary first then she'll probably retire there.

@ Wriggs

and here I was about to prepare an excel sheet for a map. Beat me to the punch.

Comment

Wait, is it really like that you can't bring food outside of the cafeteria?
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Okay here is ONE more character from me.

Name: Drake

Race: Human

Bio: Not much is known about Drake. All that is known about him is that he is a water magic user, and had been a bit of a... trouble maker if you will. Throughout his early life though he had been a very manipulative person. Acting all normal, and even quite charming to the ladies... yet the second he finds something he wants he will be willing to do most anything to get what he wants. Including betrayal of people he trusts. This makes him a very cruel person, and at the age of 15 when he was being cornered by a local gang that Drake had betrayed he had accidentally froze his attackers in place. Drake was surprised by this sudden turn of events, but he also loved it. Drake had more power now... Yet... he wishes for more power. A few years later, and a few years of training he found out about Trinity Soul University... as such he had managed to talk his parents into giving him the money to enroll there. Now... he's at Trinity Soul University, he already got signed up, and he has the room number Room 305 B...

What Element/and or type of magic: Ice. Drake had gotten quite a bit of self training, and had developed a few basic spells. These spells involve summoning shards of ice which he fires at opponents as projectiles. His most used spell, and the only one he had perfected. The other two spells are a wave of ice where he places his hand on the ground, and summons a wave of icicles that travel along the ground until they reach an opponent. Once the ice wave reaches it's target it will trap his opponents feet. This skill takes a bit more magical energy to use, and summon. His last spell, and also his strongest involves him using all of his magical energy to create a large dome of ice around him which can protect him against most basic attacks, then he causes spikes made of magical ice to quickly emerge from the sphere before the sphere shatters, sending icicles everywhere. This is his most draining move as he is usually left incredibly fatigued afterwards. It also takes time to create the dome itself. Though once he makes the ice dome around him he can pull off the rest of the spell with relative ease. Yet it still drains him significantly.

Luggage: A bag full of 1 set of clothes, a comb for his hair, and a butterfly knife for extra protection (like say he is fatigued from using too much magic.)

Appearance:
                    He stands at a decent 6ft 3, is of medium build, and wears a black unbuttoned over shirt, and a white undershirt. He also wears black dress shoes, and black dress pants.

Why did you come to the University?: He claims so he can "become stronger to help people." When in reality he just wants to become stronger for his own personal gain.

Personality: On the outside he can come off as a bit nice, charming (to the ladies), nice (to the ladies), calm, and well reserved. He Yet on the inside he is mean, cruel (almost to a sadistic level), highly manipulative, and will do anything if it means getting whatever he wants. However he rarely shows this side unless he is completely, and utterly alone. Other than that he comes off as your typical "cool" guy who is also a ladies man. Yet once he finds something he wants... his true personality will begin to slowly show itself to others.

Other: N/A

Suggestions: N/A

Comment

@s121

Jason isn`t in dorm 305b...is he?
                      How many times can you die a day~?
                      How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@book

He is.

Why?
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ SUSTIC
                          It seems like Allen would be a relatively easy target of manipulation. All you have to do is tell him "Do it for a friend."

Comment

Originally posted by bookdragon2000 View Post
                            @s121

Jason isn`t in dorm 305b...is he?

Actually Jason isn't in Dorm 305 B. He's in Dorm 304 B.

Kage, Azeruk (another S1 character), and my char Drake are sharing 305 B.

Like I said before. I'm still working on the list of the dorm rooms, and who's in them.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I already sent a PM to book, correcting my mistake.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey SUS, do you think Drake would try to manipulate Allen?

Comment

Working...
                                X