Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Library - TSU

"I never thought about that" Kris spoke referring to the thing of being the first of a species. She was the result of two different species´ gene mix "I know I´m healthy and have no illness or any other problem in terms of genes or sterile. I just share half of their physical and emotional parts, just the red pigment is the one that one from my mom´s side" she pointed out with a smile.

"Al though I don´t know where my magic came from, I know my dad was of nature magic while my mom was a lunar sorcerer" the redhead said in wonder
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Library - Shopping District

Although Trista had been busy keeping to herself and observing her surroundings, she tried to listen in on Kris and Sarah's conversation as it came. Even if she was not directly involved or spoken to, Trista took her time to reflect on herself and to enjoy what peace she had in this library. As Trista listened in, she began to uncover some very interesting facts about the two girls. While the fact that Kris was merely a half-wolf was a slight surprise, the biggest thing that stunned Trista was about her parents. Specifically her mother. Kris' mother was a lunar mage like her.

"Kris? Did you say that... that your mother was a lunar mage? Like... me?" Trista asked in surprise. "That... she knows how to use the power of the moon? W...What could she do? How did she use her magic? Please?" It would have been no surprise to see Trista instantly jump at the revelation of hearing about another lunar magician. For a girl like her, knowing very little of her powers, it would be clear that Trista desired to know more of what her bond to the moon entailed.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Kris looked at Trista for a second and then came the realization "Oh I totally forgot about that, sorry" she apokogized and then spoke "My mom could do many things with her magic, from healing deep wounds to foresight to blinding her threats and using her ability as a ray of light to hurt them, but what she enjoyed most was speaking to the moon

The wolf remembered her mother standing at their home's shrine in the full moon, the light in the night was so beautiful that both the cub and her father just sat close to the glowing woman with awe " I am sure that when she comes back from her journey, she will be delighted to meet you Trista"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As Trista expected, it did appear that Kris' mother was more experienced in lunar magic than Trista was. Where this mage was capable of healing deep wounds and holding her own in combat, Trista was barely able to heal herself or another person's grazes. In a way, Trista greatly looked forward to the prospect of meeting someone with the same powers as her. If anything, Kris' mother could teach Trista a thing or two about her powers.

"She sounds amazing." Trista commented. "I would love to meet her. Maybe she could... maybe she could even teach me a few things." She followed up with a light giggle.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

"She would love to teach a fellow magician, I just hope she comes back safely and soon from her journey" Kris spoke with some sadness in the tone of her voice, but she got back on her usual cheerful state "That is why I thought you were her on the lake, you had a similar glow"

The wolf closed her eyes and smiled "One thing I am sure is that will have something new to share"

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Central Garden

Drake continued down the walkway, feeling uneasy due to how calm the University's garden was when compared to the rest of the place. On top of that he was getting highly agitated by the fact that he couldn't find his way out of the garden. Drake was just about to stop and scream in frustration as he heard a very faint noise in the distance... It sound like a music box of sorts, a peaceful and melodic music box playing in the distance. Upon catching the sound of this faint tune Drake let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally, someone who can tell me how to get out of this damn place... Or at least I hope there is someone there, it would be odd if there was just some random music box playing in the middle of this garden. Granted it would fit this peaceful place..." Drake whispered to himself as he quickly took off sprinting down the path that the sound seemed to be coming from.

Shopping District - Trinity Soul University

After a while of resting on a bench in the Shopping District, Andrew finally stood up and stretched. "Okay I need remember what I was planning on doing here... Now what was it..." Andrew thought aloud as he began to think of what he was wanting to do in the shopping district.

Comment

TSU Gardens

As Drake closed in on the sound, a man could be seen, sitting on a small stone bench reading a rather large book. His suit rested on his shoulders and he had one leg propped on the other. His eyes were so focused... He almost looked asleep. He noticed Drake closing in and he looked up.

"Ah. Hello there. What brings you running in the gardens?

Comment

Library, Shopping District - (@Kristia and TRXD)

Sarah Hunnigan beamed at the words Kris used to describe her mother. She seemed like one hell of a fine lass with how supportive she was, but her real feature shone through when Kris remarked that she knew quite a bit about Lunar Magic. Naturally this would make the meek Trista all giddy with excitement! Having an expert to look up to who was familiar with magic was a blessing, and even more so when they were supportive and nurturing. It made Sarah wonder if there were a few Dark Magic teachers around, or at least a few senior students who knew the ropes to the Dark Arcane.

The vampire bounced in her seat and leaned forward towards Trista, enthusiasm in her eyes.

"See? There's tons of support ta be found! I bet by the time Kris's mother comes for a visit you'll be well on your way to gettin' a good handle on lunar magic!"

Comment

Trista couldn't help but nod in response to Sarah. When she put her mind to it, it was certain that Trista would at least have some more experience in her art by the time Kris' mother would visit her daughter. But whether or not Trista would exceed Mrs. Luna's level or not was another question altogether. In her mind, Trista could simply imagine herself learning from this mysterious woman. Sharing experiences that the two with the moon's blessing and to also expand one another's knowledge. The new abilities and techniques to be discovered were those that Trista could only dream of. And it was very certain that Kris' mother knew a number of them. Some aware to Kris and to those who know her, others not.

"You know... I-It's remarkable to... to hear of someone's parents having... special powers." Trista remarked. "My parents don't have powers. So when they heard about what I could do..." Trista paused for a little while. In her moment of brief silence, Trista reminded herself of the nights after she discovered her powers. The night when she had to tell her parents of her powers. The night which stunned her parents into both surprise and partial disbelief.

"Well..." Trista continued. "They were surprised. Like me, they... they didn't know about magic. For a while... they thought that I was faking it. But it wasn't long until they... until they realised that I... I truly could perform magic. But... they didn't know how to deal with a magical daughter. Especially one who... depends upon the moon."

Comment

Hm.. it is understandable for parents to don´t know about it if they never had magic, but at least your managed to get you here and that is what matters" the wolf spoke thinking on how Trista´s parents would have acted when the blonde´s magic appeared

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Central Garden

Drake continued his way through the garden as he tried to follow the sound of the music box. Once he found the source he wasn't all too surprised by what he saw, but he was pleased with the sight. Someone who can help tell him how to get out of the gardens. Drake put on his "calm" face on as he approached the man.

"Who me? Oh I've just decided to take a stroll through the campus and wound up here in the gardens. I have to admit, I was surprised to see someone else here. After all I had barely seen anyone on the path here..." Drake replied to the man as he continued to walk up to him.

Comment

TSU Gardens

Shonen smiled.

"Yes, well, the gardens are big. There could be more people than you think, but you just didn't see them yet. I was an outcome. My name is Shonen. What's yours?"

Comment

Working...
                          X