X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Trouble

I should have said this before, but he went back to his office.

Comment

Spoiler:
      NPC Name: Noxis Kyuketsi AKA Lord Kyuketsi

Abilities: Dark magic

Appearance:

Personality: He's a workaholic, blinded by his own ambition. He sees magic more as a tool or weapon to be used and discarded as he pleases. He has no problem stepping over other people to get his own way.

Edit: This app is more to give you an idea what Seki's father is like. I probably won't be taking control of him an time in the near future.
      Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 11-06-2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Volkia Reznya - Sanguine Wolf
        Spoiler:

Name: Volkia Reznya

Race: Human-wolf hybrid

Bio:
        Spoiler:

Within the cold, unforgiving wilderness of Siberia lives numerous clans of human-wolf half breeds. Usually very introverted, these communities tend to socially interact with themselves in villages that are hidden within coniferous forests, shy of human outsiders that used to persecute them 50 years ago.

Not Volkia, however.

Volkia was interested in life outside of the ever-reaching forest of the Siberia. Her mother told her stories: of the folk stories that are taught to human child her age, of how the entire world doesn't only consist of the pine trees so frequent in the forest around them, of all the wonderful cultures that humans have built all over the world. This curiosity was only fueled by her father who teased his only child with illusions of fabricated grandeur that lives in the outside world: some realistic, others way too over-the top. The three of them were very happy together.

Volkia's father worked as a merchant that traded goods between the nearby half-breed clans and the human settlements nearby. Occassionally, he would leave on journeys that took days, if not weeks, and when he returned, he returned with wide smiles and exotic goods for the family. Volkia was happy with the glossy marbles, stuffed animals and books, but as Volkia grew older, she began to show signs of discontent. One day, Volkia asked her father...

"Father, can I go with you next journey?"

Volkia's father was taken aback. He thought, growing up in a repressed community, Volkia wouldn't be interested in pursuing her father's career. On one hand, he was glad that Volkia was determined to see the world beyond the forest, but he knew the danger that lied in the outside world, so he responded,

"Not yet. When you become older, then I will take you."

Volkia waited for four years, studying all she could about the outside cultures: how there were people further south whose skins were dark as chocolate, or how there were communities of people that wore decorative underwear in public for festival. She learned about music, art, literature, and anything else that she could get hands on that were not taught in school. When she became 16, her father finally allowed Volkia to come with him to the trading voyage.

Originally, Volkia's father, leader of the caravan, planned on visiting some of the nearby half-breed clans and call that it on the journey. However, the caravan had to be postponed when their food supply was ransacked by wild bears, rendering the trip impossible to be continued without visiting a human settlement. The situation turned from bad to worse when some of the half-breed traders got in a barfight with the locals and, in the midst of the chaos, Volkia and her father was kidnapped by strange men dressed in black hoods.

The locals denied themselves of any association with the strange men, and agreed to help the half-breed traders in finding their leader and his daughter. The locals identified the hooded men as members of the Purifiers, a cult based around purification of humanity by eradicating all and every kind of half-bloods and otherworldly creatures, created 50 years ago to take action in persecuting the magical beings. The police force and the half-breed looked for clues that could lead them to where the Purifiers would be hiding in the area, but none came up in their continued investigation.

Meanwhile, in the Purifiers hideout, the cult members were conducting horrible experimentation on the two half-breeds, mostly on Volkia's father as he was older and were more physically resilient, able to go through experiments longer than his daughter can. The two were separated as to prevent them from talking to each other and be a source of psychological relief. They were then given series of tests and drugs that tested the limitations of their physicality, as to take samples of the race as a whole. The tests went on for weeks, and the two were gradually wearing down.

The Purifiers made a terrible mistake two months into the imprisonment. In their carelessness, they allowed Volkia to take a glimpse of Volkia's father being transported to the test chambers.

The sight of her father suffering like that triggered something in Volkia. Anger surged within her as she writhed in pain and guilt. When the pain grew unbearable, Volkia began screaming and dripping blood from her palms which hardened into a black scythe that broke down the shackles that held her. The alerted guards tried to sedate Volkia, to no avail. Now free, she lashed out at any and all human that she can find, using the broken chains attached to her manacles, the blood scythe, and the torrent of her own blood. As she went on the onslaught, Volkia's screaming turned to sadistic laughter, her kills growing more and more vengeful and disturbing. By the time Volkia was done, the hallway leading from their prison to the test chambers were full of dead Purifier members and the heavy scent of iron and blood. Finally, Volkia turned to confirmed that her father, terrified of her daughter's unexpected violent side, was safe before she fell unconscious from the loss of blood caused by her carnage.

The caravan returned to their hometown in haste before the police could figure out what Volkia did in the Purifiers' hideout. To celebrate their return, the clan threw a celebration, but Volkia, the source of their celebration, did not participate. She began to remember what she did, how violent and unsympathetic she became. Volkia's father noticed his daughter's absence and searched the village to find Volkia sitting on a large boulder at the edge of town, staring at the clear, unscathed night sky.

"How you holding up, kiddo?" Volkia's father asked as he joined his daughter.

"Father..." Volkia sighed. "What did you think... back in that place... when I..."

Volkia couldn't continue. The thought of what she did, how she beheaded a man with her scythe or split another from head to crotch vertically with her own hands... they were gruesome, gory, and gross to think of. Knowing that Volkia was having a hard time, the father drew closer and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I wouldn't deny, I felt a little bit scared." Volkia's father laughed, causing Volkia to chuckle nervously as well. "But I must say, strangely enough, I feel a bit proud and relieved, knowing that you have this newly found power to protect yourself and, more importantly, protect others that you care for."

For the next few years, Volkia and his father worked on controlling and restricting Volkia's newly found power. Volkia was a natural, mastering the basics of her magic and her scythemanship in two years, but it was difficult going any further than the basics in the little village. To further her proficiency in magic and maybe find a way to help the suffering half-breeds from the likes of the Purifiers, Volkia took the chance when she heard of a magical university in a faraway country called United States.

Trinity Soul University.

Magic type: Blood Magic - Blood Manipulation

As a hemomancer, Volkia is very well-rounded, able to switch between offense (hemokinesis via whiplashing a torrent of blood into the enemy or creating objects out of blood) and defense (again, hemokinesis via making a barrier of blood in front, back, or to the sides of her) with ease. Her heightened sense as a human-wolf hybrid gives her an excellent insight in split-second decisions.

When using her scythe, Volkia's reach and range is increased in exchange of her speed. She can use the scythe on its own, or enhance it with various solid blood to give it a new effect or even turn it into a completely different form of weapon, such as a dual scythe, naginata, or even a battleaxe.

One thing that sets Volkia apart from other hemomancer is Volkia's characteristic as a human-wolf hybrid. She naturally has faster hemoglobin mitosis rate, allowing her to regenerate blood faster than average hemomancer. In the midst of battle, this won't be very noticeable, but she will be able to go through multiple battles quicker because of how fast her bone marrow is making blood.

Additionally, the nature of the hybrid, coupled with the experiments done by the Purifiers, gives Volkia massive strength, being able to rival that of a trained, adult men. Gives explanation why she can carry around that giant scythe of hers, much less swing it around in a battle.
        Luggage:

Volkia's outfit consist of very large shirt or jacket coupled with skirts or shorts with very short hemline, giving the constant look of bottomlessness. She carries a strange black stick with large embellishments on the top and some ribbon bits at the bottom, which is actually her scythe with the blade folded down.

Appearance:

Spoiler: She is 4'10". TINY <3

Why did you come to this university:

Volkia wants to become more proficient in her art of blood magic to help any and all half-breeds in the world that are suffering from humans with ideas of human supremacy.

Personality: Volkia tend to view normal humans with distrust because of her past. Therefore, she is very cold and condescending to someone that she meets for the first time.

Or at least towards normal human. She is more open towards non-humans and humans with disabilities. A normal human can gain Volkia's friendship if he/she shows repeated signs of trustworthiness.

Other: None for now.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

nice app Wriggle, pretty detailed with a good backstory

the height.. she could be looked as Kris little sister.. I can imagine the event
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Cold towards humans, hope she doesn't go after Sonya.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

but if she is a friend of someone Volkia trust, then he can be friendly.. or neutral
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

True.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                  Volkia Reznya - Sanguine Wolf
                  Spoiler:

Name: Volkia Reznya

Race: Human-wolf hybrid

Bio:
                  Spoiler:

Within the cold, unforgiving wilderness of Siberia lives numerous clans of human-wolf half breeds. Usually very introverted, these communities tend to socially interact with themselves in villages that are hidden within coniferous forests, shy of human outsiders that used to persecute them 50 years ago.

Not Volkia, however.

Volkia was interested in life outside of the ever-reaching forest of the Siberia. Her mother told her stories: of the folk stories that are taught to human child her age, of how the entire world doesn't only consist of the pine trees so frequent in the forest around them, of all the wonderful cultures that humans have built all over the world. This curiosity was only fueled by her father who teased his only child with illusions of fabricated grandeur that lives in the outside world: some realistic, others way too over-the top. The three of them were very happy together.

Volkia's father worked as a merchant that traded goods between the nearby half-breed clans and the human settlements nearby. Occassionally, he would leave on journeys that took days, if not weeks, and when he returned, he returned with wide smiles and exotic goods for the family. Volkia was happy with the glossy marbles, stuffed animals and books, but as Volkia grew older, she began to show signs of discontent. One day, Volkia asked her father...

"Father, can I go with you next journey?"

Volkia's father was taken aback. He thought, growing up in a repressed community, Volkia wouldn't be interested in pursuing her father's career. On one hand, he was glad that Volkia was determined to see the world beyond the forest, but he knew the danger that lied in the outside world, so he responded,

"Not yet. When you become older, then I will take you."

Volkia waited for four years, studying all she could about the outside cultures: how there were people further south whose skins were dark as chocolate, or how there were communities of people that wore decorative underwear in public for festival. She learned about music, art, literature, and anything else that she could get hands on that were not taught in school. When she became 16, her father finally allowed Volkia to come with him to the trading voyage.

Originally, Volkia's father, leader of the caravan, planned on visiting some of the nearby half-breed clans and call that it on the journey. However, the caravan had to be postponed when their food supply was ransacked by wild bears, rendering the trip impossible to be continued without visiting a human settlement. The situation turned from bad to worse when some of the half-breed traders got in a barfight with the locals and, in the midst of the chaos, Volkia and her father was kidnapped by strange men dressed in black hoods.

The locals denied themselves of any association with the strange men, and agreed to help the half-breed traders in finding their leader and his daughter. The locals identified the hooded men as members of the Purifiers, a cult based around purification of humanity by eradicating all and every kind of half-bloods and otherworldly creatures, created 50 years ago to take action in persecuting the magical beings. The police force and the half-breed looked for clues that could lead them to where the Purifiers would be hiding in the area, but none came up in their continued investigation.

Meanwhile, in the Purifiers hideout, the cult members were conducting horrible experimentation on the two half-breeds, mostly on Volkia's father as he was older and were more physically resilient, able to go through experiments longer than his daughter can. The two were separated as to prevent them from talking to each other and be a source of psychological relief. They were then given series of tests and drugs that tested the limitations of their physicality, as to take samples of the race as a whole. The tests went on for weeks, and the two were gradually wearing down.

The Purifiers made a terrible mistake two months into the imprisonment. In their carelessness, they allowed Volkia to take a glimpse of Volkia's father being transported to the test chambers.

The sight of her father suffering like that triggered something in Volkia. Anger surged within her as she writhed in pain and guilt. When the pain grew unbearable, Volkia began screaming and dripping blood from her palms which hardened into a black scythe that broke down the shackles that held her. The alerted guards tried to sedate Volkia, to no avail. Now free, she lashed out at any and all human that she can find, using the broken chains attached to her manacles, the blood scythe, and the torrent of her own blood. As she went on the onslaught, Volkia's screaming turned to sadistic laughter, her kills growing more and more vengeful and disturbing. By the time Volkia was done, the hallway leading from their prison to the test chambers were full of dead Purifier members and the heavy scent of iron and blood. Finally, Volkia turned to confirmed that her father, terrified of her daughter's unexpected violent side, was safe before she fell unconscious from the loss of blood caused by her carnage.

The caravan returned to their hometown in haste before the police could figure out what Volkia did in the Purifiers' hideout. To celebrate their return, the clan threw a celebration, but Volkia, the source of their celebration, did not participate. She began to remember what she did, how violent and unsympathetic she became. Volkia's father noticed his daughter's absence and searched the village to find Volkia sitting on a large boulder at the edge of town, staring at the clear, unscathed night sky.

"How you holding up, kiddo?" Volkia's father asked as he joined his daughter.

"Father..." Volkia sighed. "What did you think... back in that place... when I..."

Volkia couldn't continue. The thought of what she did, how she beheaded a man with her scythe or split another from head to crotch vertically with her own hands... they were gruesome, gory, and gross to think of. Knowing that Volkia was having a hard time, the father drew closer and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I wouldn't deny, I felt a little bit scared." Volkia's father laughed, causing Volkia to chuckle nervously as well. "But I must say, strangely enough, I feel a bit proud and relieved, knowing that you have this newly found power to protect yourself and, more importantly, protect others that you care for."

For the next few years, Volkia and his father worked on controlling and restricting Volkia's newly found power. Volkia was a natural, mastering the basics of her magic and her scythemanship in two years, but it was difficult going any further than the basics in the little village. To further her proficiency in magic and maybe find a way to help the suffering half-breeds from the likes of the Purifiers, Volkia took the chance when she heard of a magical university in a faraway country called United States.

Trinity Soul University.

Magic type: Blood Magic - Blood Manipulation

As a hemomancer, Volkia is very well-rounded, able to switch between offense (hemokinesis via whiplashing a torrent of blood into the enemy or creating objects out of blood) and defense (again, hemokinesis via making a barrier of blood in front, back, or to the sides of her) with ease. Her heightened sense as a human-wolf hybrid gives her an excellent insight in split-second decisions.

When using her scythe, Volkia's reach and range is increased in exchange of her speed. She can use the scythe on its own, or enhance it with various solid blood to give it a new effect or even turn it into a completely different form of weapon, such as a dual scythe, naginata, or even a battleaxe.

One thing that sets Volkia apart from other hemomancer is Volkia's characteristic as a human-wolf hybrid. She naturally has faster hemoglobin mitosis rate, allowing her to regenerate blood faster than average hemomancer. In the midst of battle, this won't be very noticeable, but she will be able to go through multiple battles quicker because of how fast her bone marrow is making blood.

Additionally, the nature of the hybrid, coupled with the experiments done by the Purifiers, gives Volkia massive strength, being able to rival that of a trained, adult men. Gives explanation why she can carry around that giant scythe of hers, much less swing it around in a battle.
                  Luggage:

Volkia's outfit consist of very large shirt or jacket coupled with skirts or shorts with very short hemline, giving the constant look of bottomlessness. She carries a strange black stick with large embellishments on the top and some ribbon bits at the bottom, which is actually her scythe with the blade folded down.

Appearance:

Spoiler: She is 4'10". TINY <3

Why did you come to this university:

Volkia wants to become more proficient in her art of blood magic to help any and all half-breeds in the world that are suffering from humans with ideas of human supremacy.

Personality: Volkia tend to view normal humans with distrust because of her past. Therefore, she is very cold and condescending to someone that she meets for the first time.

Or at least towards normal human. She is more open towards non-humans and humans with disabilities. A normal human can gain Volkia's friendship if he/she shows repeated signs of trustworthiness.

Other: None for now.

Accepted Wriggle.

Comment

@Lunasa
                    How is Anthony's birth year 1997 when his age is 19 and TSU is set in 2014? Shouldn't it be 1994?
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Wait, I set it to 19? Oops.

Comment

@luna: made a response just for you. Let me know if i need to change anything.

Comment

@trouble

Don't change anything, that's perfect.

Comment

good good. I think i worry too much posting appropriate responses.

Comment

looks like wolfs are popular ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

wow. Another wolf-human hybrid...

*cries in a corner*

*comforted by ghouls*

Comment

Working...
                                X