Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have edited my last post Book, I´m sorry for not seeing your post >-<

Now your cute kitty has been acknowledged
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kris, the cat went into Sonya's shoulder.

EDIT: I saw SUS' post in general about room numbers. Since I'm in charge of Character Management (like last time), I'll keep track of room numbers again and if people like a list of amount of magic type users list, I'll make that again as well.

Sent by Tapatalk
      Last edited by Zekai; 11-12-2014, 11:59 PM.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

And I just edited it to be better now ^^
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alice Angelia
          ---------------
          Name: Alice Angelia

Species: Human bird hybrid

Bio: Living High in the mountains of Alaska, A 15 year old child born as a bird hybrid had just learned of her wind magic abilities as well as her species special ability.
          After some tests she had found many new ways to utilize her abilities, her favorite being to have feathers fall off her wings (which harden and sharpen almost to the point of a knife when they fall off) and use her magic to send them flying foreword.

One night it happened though. In the middle of the night she awoke to the sound of snow crunching under boots just outside of her cavern that she had cut into the ice with her feather technique. As she peered out through the semi-transparent ice she saw 2 men and 1 child, all holding guns and approaching the icy domain inside
          the ice wall. When they got inside they noticed the girls foot from behind a wall and they called out to her "Hey! What are you doing in here! Theres been reports of a
          monster inside this cave!" as the girl turned to see them her wings were shown and at that moment all three pointed their guns at her. "She's the monster! Think of all the money she must be worth. catch her alive." As the largest man took a step foreword she shot one feather that dug into the mans heart and he fell instantly. When the other two looked away from the man and back the girl the second man met the same fate as the first, leaving only the child. "P-please lady don't hurt me!"
          When the girl turned away from him he asked "What even is your name?" the girl turned back and the boy covered his head. "It's Alice Angelia, now leave and don't return."

After he had left she continued her training in her wind magic and only when she had discovered all she could on her own did she decide where she must go.

Trinity Soul University.

Magic type: Wind Magic

In the school of wind magic Alice is mediocre at best, but she does do exceptionally well at using her basic magic to utilize her surroundings and her species abilities as weapons. Outside of magic she is an extremely accurate marksman with muskets and rifles.

When using her musket she prefers to stay in the air thus making her a harder object to target and ultimately giving her the upper hand. Although ranged and
          tracking attacks are fairly useful against her, physical attacks generally remain useless, basically making ultima and blood magic utterly useless against her.
          -------------

Luggage: 1 thin white trench coat, 1 steel wing shaped hair pin, 1 steel collar-like necklace, 1 leather belt with a sword loop, 2 white steel wrist cuffs,
          1 black shirt, 1 black skirt, 1 pair of tall white boots, 1 white musket with wing designs and gold gilt, 1 wind magic book, Various clothes and shoes,
          basic necessities, 1 pocket knife, basic office supplies, 1 laptop

------------

Appearance:

**Wont load**

-------------

Why did you come to this university: to further learn wind magic and duel with users of different magics

Personality: clever, carefree, tactical, resourceful, quick witted, calm, collective, polite

other: none atm
          Last edited by Jmontgomery01; 11-13-2014, 12:34 AM.
          https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

Upload the image to a site then use [Im.g] website [/Im.g] coding (don't put the . in it)

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
              Well, how can it climb Sonya's jacket if she had it off and in front of her blocking her chest from Cale?

EDIT: Also they are too focused on Cale to notice the cat.

Sent by Tapatalk
              I was referring to the cat just climbing up the front of sonya, but it could also be viewed as the cat only coming in after sonya puts her jacket back on.

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
              I have edited my last post Book, I´m sorry for not seeing your post >-<

Now your cute kitty has been acknowledged
              thx XD
              How many times can you die a day~?
              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

im on a mac so will it work the same oh and what do i do to load that up
                Last edited by Jmontgomery01; 11-13-2014, 12:31 AM.
                https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

I think so. It is a computer code after all.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

(Since it's been a couple of days)

@Kristia

Since we agreed to have Sonya and Kris rooming together, we need to figure out a room number. If you want to use the same one from the original TSU, that's fine or would you like to use a different number?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I´m ok with the same number or anyone you like, I´m following you

Spoiler:

Comment

It was what, 106A or something like that?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

it was 204 A or B if I´m correct

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry i didn't post yesterday. I've been dealing with a lot of stress at home and role playing just felt like a chore. I'll get something down in a few minutes.

Comment

B was for boys, that I remember. Why are we trying to remember? We can just look at the original's IC.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

its ok tewi, just take your time to relax

Zekai, you could hear my facepalm when you pointed that out XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X