Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolves. we're still out there.
    https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

Not only another wolf but another scythe wolf at that.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Way to copy my app :^)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

not really the scythe isn't just a scythe it splits into a 1 handed scythe and a spear
          and i hand drew one im going to post btw how do i get the pictures to actually appear cuz they wont upload for me

*sigh* but if its really important to you i could change the weapon.
          Last edited by Jmontgomery01; 11-12-2014, 10:31 PM.

Comment

I GOT IT! instead of a wolf with dark magic im thinking a white bird hybrid with Wind magic with a badass catchphrase like
            "no I'm not an angel but if you'd like to see one i can arrange it *kills*"
            Last edited by Jmontgomery01; 11-12-2014, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Here's a bit of advice, try not to double post like that. Edit your posts if you're going to say something and no one has posted since your last post.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Unless 24 or more hours has passed between posts, then you are allowed to make a double post if no one has posted in 24 hours or longer.

Comment

Speaking of posts SUS..

24 hours since you reserved one in EG..
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah.......... I wasnt going mention that but yeah............

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I just came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah I know, just can't think of what to post in it.

@Jmontgomery

We are not attacking you, and we do want you to have a good time. It is just we are trying to give you some advice. It is a general consensus on forums in general to not double post all the time (as it can be annoying and even against rules on some forums), and that a general tip is that you should always check the apps for other people's characters before making your own so you can get an idea of everyone's characters.

Comment

its quote dont worry im all good thnx for the heads up

Comment

Well Monty, you have all the freedom of character, who says we canīt have similar stuff?

what SUS said about the rules is right, yes we sometimes forget about them, but it is good to be reminded of said rules because in all honesty, this place would be pure chaos XD

Anyways, any question/doubt/proposition you have, feel free to ask
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@kristia and zekai

hey what happened to my kitty
                              How many times can you die a day~?
                              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Well, how can it climb Sonya's jacket if she had it off and in front of her blocking her chest from Cale?

EDIT: Also they are too focused on Cale to notice the cat.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Zekai; 11-12-2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X