Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Tr: Honestly it depends on how close the girls are to each other. I shared a room with my older sister for a few years and we pretty much did everything together. Just be yourself, or rather your character in the rp and you'll do fine.

Comment

@Tewi
      I have no problems. I didn't say I had any problems. If anything, I'm more than willing to have the two girls share a dorm room.

Keep in mind that each dorm room is more like a small apartment than a single bedroom. So it won't be as intimate as one may think.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Right now I'm trying to compile a list of the characters who have rooms, and oddly enough I'm having a hard time which is strange.

Comment

Alright, give me a minute to get it. This is a job for the Character Manager.

Here's who has rooms.

-Male-
          Zero - 108A
          Anthony - 109A

-Female-
          Sonya, Kris - 204A
          Kathryn, Melody - 102A
          Lynne - 103A

Sent by Tapatalk
          Last edited by Zekai; 11-24-2014, 11:52 PM.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

So, I'm thinking of slowly introducing the House Jitsukawa plot in the background, which some may or may not like to get involved in. Is this okay? If so, then I'll get to work on a quick summary of the situation in the OOC.

Comment

Have you consulted SUSTIC about this at all? Because if not, you should. It's best that you keep the GM up to date on any major plans that you have for your characters and/or for the RP.

@SUSTIC
              You didn't follow up for me in that one post of yours. Unless you're waiting for Tewi, that is.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Pardon, is this not the right place to ask SUSTIC about such things? Forgive me, I did not know.

Comment

If it deals with TSU then the OOC is the place to ask or a pm

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Lunasa
                    You are correct on that. The OOC is the best place to notify everyone, GM included, on your plans and to also discuss manners relating to the RP but it really depends on how much information you are willing to publicly disclose (and not just to the GM).
                    When I mean "consult SUSTIC", I mean PMing him or using other methods of private communication to pitch your ideas to him. That way, you can discuss with him about your ideas before you publicly reveal them (or at least some of them).

Comment

-bangs head on wall multiple times- I have new app ideas and I want to make them. WHY INTERNET? WHY DO YOU HAVE YO BE GONE FROM ME RIGHT NOW?!

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

(Yeah I know, double post but it's an app so forgive me)

Spoiler: Wind Swordsman

NPC Name: Saki Zaminoshi

Abilities: Wind Magic. Very high reflexes. Althetic.

Appearance:
                        Spoiler:

Personality: Very strict on people about things, especialy Zero. Can be nice and kind but only shows it when she wants to.

Short Bio: A now 6 year student at TSU and Zero's older sister. She is a Half-Dragon like Zero and have the same parents. Has completely mastered the Wind Dragon style of swordsmanship. She only returns home on occasion, like holidays and meetings.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Zekai; 10-17-2015, 07:59 PM.

Comment

well.. the website is unavailable at the moment..
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

-sigh- it is zerochan after all.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I tried entering directly from google and still unavailable

probably maintenance work
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

try this

http://www.zerochan.net/69880#full

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X