Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that's what that slapping sound was I look through 30 pages and found the number, it was 204A

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Do boys and girls have separate doorms in this rp?

Comment

yup, they are in different buildings so there can be privacy btween them

We donīt want teenagers following their hormones and have an "accident"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In that case you can just put seki with anyone. I'm not picky.

Comment

Well, for what I remember, each room can be of maximum three students, but letīs wait for the others to continue and see who actually stays dedicated to this story before making permanent decisions
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Requesting room numbers for Melody and Lynne. I don't have a particular preference as to where.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Probably an NPC that will be used a bit.

NPC Name: Lisa Tetra

Race: Nymph

Abilities: Water. Subtype ice magic, in addition to some knowledge about rune and illusion magic (mostly rune)

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality: Lisa is Kathryn's older sister, although she still do have an older brother. Unlike Kathryn, Lisa have lived a much easier life. A big part of this is that it wasn't that easy to actually see that she wasn't human. Thus, she can be a bit more relaxed than Kathryn. Lisa was also allowed to come back into the family at the age of 11. After this her magic education began quite fast, and she quickly learned quite a bit. It was only talk about the theory of magic tough. Unlike Kathryn, the family didn't manage to awaken Lisa's magic until she was 13 years old by risking her mothers life. At the time she didn't know that this was something that was to be expected in the family, but later at the age of 19 when she heard it was all a setup she grew a bit angry at her family, an anger that have still not completely left her. Other than that, Lisa can be a bit arrogant at times, but she can also loose up and joke around at times. Lisa is currently going to TSU (3rd year).

Theme:
                Spoiler:
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Before I continue any further, I think that we should get the dorm rooms sorted first. Anyone want to be Anthony's roommate?

Comment

I have to agree on Lunasa on this one. Let's figure out all the room numbers.

Please post who has them atm.

@SUS

I noticed that you gave Zero an A room, wasn't that for females?

Sent by Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Zekai; 11-18-2014, 04:30 PM.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

There are two separate Buildings, both have A dorms, and B dorms. A Dorms are the dorms on floors 1-3, while B dorms are on floors 4-6. I gave Lunasa's character an A dorm as well.

Comment

I thought you made all male dorms B so everyone knows that the B dorm was male and that A dorm was female.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Wasn't there another girl vampire character? It might make make more sense to put vampires together to remove any temptation of grabbing a "midnight snack". I don't really care who i get as a room mate(s) but it's jsut a though.

Comment

I know Major had a Scottish Vampire.

EDIT: I went through both OOC & IC and found that only these 5 has room numbers: Zero, Sonya, Kris, Anthony and Kathryn. All other OCs dont have numbers.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Zekai; 11-18-2014, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Again, requesting room number for Lynne and Melody.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SereneGrace View Post
                                Okay bout time I get to this:

Carina Norwood:
                                Spoiler:

Name: Carina Norwood

Race: Human

Bio: At the young age of 8 Carina was a rather rambunctious girl, she was always invading other people's personal space, and always sticking her nose where it didn't belong. She was never a pushover, in fact she was the type that pushed others over. In short during the 2nd grade and onward she was the classroom bully. She had picked on many of her fellow classmates, and she was usually the first to get blamed for any problems or accidents that happened in the class. However it did all end after she graduated from the 2nd grade. Carina left town to go to a different school because of her parents had to get a job somewhere else.

For the rest of her life leading up to today when she finally got into TSU she had lived a normal life. Over the years after the 2nd grade she seemed to die down a bit when it came to her "Mean Girl" attitude, and eventually just became rather calm and tame. Yeah she did and still does occasionally bully others, but only when they do something to annoy her. Like say someone bumping into her when she is in a rush, or various other minor things. Even then she had calmed down quite a bit, and is no longer a flat out bully. However a lot of it changed when she turned 16, as at that age she discovered something that would change her life forever. When she was 16 she was just outside spending some free time with her few friends outside she got in a little accident.

Carina, and her friends were playing some soccer (american soccer) to pass the time. Carina was the goalie, and when she blocked the ball with her right hand she began to scream. She fell over as she grasped her right hand due to the sheer pain that she felt. When she looked down at her hand she noticed something on the back of her hand. An odd... symbol that was never there before. The symbol was that of an odd sword with wings. After she was rushed to the emergency room there were no reports of her suffering from any odd symptoms. With nothing wrong she was sent home, and that is when her parents sat her down and began to talk to her about this odd symbol.

They told Carina about how the symbol was passed down through her father's side of the family, and how it is a indication that her magic was finally emerging. They told her about the Symbol of Arcana, an ancient symbol and ability passed down throughout the ages and that with it came the powers of Arcana, the true first member of her family to ever have Light magic. With the power of Arcana in hand she had the power to manifest her "heart into Light Magic, the stronger and more positive her emotions the more potent her Light magic becomes", an ancient skill that not just her ancestor Arcana had used. Almost immediately her parents decided to send her to Trinity Soul University when she reached the proper age. Until then she would attend normal school, during of which she... began to change back to her old ways of bullying. Mostly out of self-defense, as a lot of the people she once knew did not take kindly to her power. Yeah they weren't too harsh, but they did sort of began to pick on her. They called her names now and then, and in turn she got fed up with it. The next day she was walking through the School Hallway, when some guy walked by and called her "Heart Girl". That kind of broke the ice. Carina then quickly retorted with a kick to the face, breaking the guy's nose in the process. Ever since she had become a bit more of a bully again.

Now that she is 19, and is now attending TSU. Hopefully will not have to deal with the same annoyances she suffered at her old school. She is unaware of what awaits her at TSU.

What Element/and or type of magic: Light Magic: Arcana - An ancient style of Light Magic that focuses on using ones own will power, and feelings to turn into power. It is actually a skill that any light magic user can learn, as it is quite simple even though it is named after Arcana, the man who made it more well known. With it Carina can turn her "feelings" into Light Magic to fuel her attacks. Of which she is actually an expert when it comes to fighting with her legs (ya know, in the form of kicks and the like.) Since it usually involves strong positive emotions like happiness, and love. The more happy she is, or the more "In Love" she is with something the stronger her magic. However this means that by default she isn't all too strong with it as she is not usually happy...

There is one exception though. If one can push her to the extremes of either positive emotions, or negative emotions she will enter a state called "Arcana Extend" in which the symbol on the back of her right hand changes, and her attacks will be temporarily at full power. The only downside to this though is that it is incredibly hard to force this state, and she cannot activate it at will. Only when she is truly in love with something, or truly pissed off beyond all hell will she enter her Extend form. In this form she will be covered in a white or greyish aura depending on what emotions she was experiencing before she initiated Extend mode. There is no difference between these two auras, just different color. One downside though is that when she does ever go into Extend (which is a very slim chance to push her to this point) she would actually go into a coma for a few hours to a day. This is due to the "Strain on her heart." In turn this makes Extend mode useless until she can find a way to actually make properly control it.

It's kind of like Ultima, however not nearly as powerfulor severe. Arcana isn't really even it's own magic, just a passive technique/ability of Light Magic that can be obtained unlike Ultima which is it's own subtype of Light Magic. Arcana isn't as strong as Ultima by far, and as such does not remove the emotions that fuel this ability.

Her attacks with her magic involve infusing her kicks with light magic, meaning her kicks have a bit of an extra punch. Not only that but she can also fire light magic shockwaves by discharging the energy by stomping on the ground, creating a surge of Light Magic going towards her opponent, or just a normal shockwave of light magic. She is not the strongest with her magic as she does not have a good grasp on "being truly happy", but she can still hold her own in a fight without her magic thanks to her nasty kicks.

Luggage: Some basic clothes, a cellphone, textbooks, and various other stuff that is needed to live at the University.

Appearance:
                                Spoiler:
                                She stands at 5ft 9.

Her symbol on the back of her hand:
                                Spoiler:

The symbol in Extend mode:
                                Spoiler:

Why did you come to the University?: Because her parents enrolled her into the University.

Personality: She is a rather calm, quiet, and a bit of a "gruff" kind of girl. She does not take bullshit from anyone, and does not tolerate "annoying" people. She is still a bully, but only to those that annoy her. Due to this, the angry look she almost always has on her face, and her the other fact that she is a bit harsh with her words causes other people to avoid her often. She will leave you alone though as long as you don't pester her, or do anything stupid around her. In fact she is willing to help others, though only if they really do need the help. Other than that she keeps to herself, and does not care if she makes friends at TSU or not. She just wants to get her classes done with so she can get on with her life. As such she does actually study when needed to do so.

Charlotte R. Spade
                                Spoiler:

Name: Charlotte R. Spade

Race: Vampire

Age: Looks to be of 15, but is actually in her 30's due to being turned into a vampire when she was only 15.

Bio: Charlotte of the Spade family was always a good daughter. She always did what she was told, and has always been well mannered. After all Charlotte always wanted to please her parents, make them proud of her... but the thing is... Her parents were always too busy with other things. They were more focused on their work, treated their servants with more respect, and more importantly... never really wanted a daughter. Yes, her parents always had preferred if they had a son rather than a daughter. This caused them to either treat Charlotte with an indifferent attitude, or flat out ignore her. Charlotte never understood why her parents always wanted a boy instead of a girl, but it made her feel... pointless. The only person who ever seemed to care about her was her butler Jonathan, who no matter what was always there for her and treated her like she was his own daughter.

When Charlotte was of the age of 15 she was having tea outside under the full moon... when the moon suddenly seemed to... be covered by a shadow of some sort... A bat-like shadow. Suddenly down from the sky a strange bat-like monstrosity came down and began to attack the youn girl. Charlotte screamed as her butler Jonathan came running out, seeing what was happening Jonathan sprang into action and tackled the beast off of his dear Charlotte. Jonathan fought the creature off until it finally fled the area. Almost immediately after Jonathan ran over to Charlotte who was covered in wounds, she was torn apart... blood everywhere. Jonathan was distraught by this, thinking that she had been murder when suddenly... Her wounds started to heal.

Turned out that the beast was some sort of vampiric monster, and that when it attacked Charlotte it transferred the curse of the Vampire over to her, turning her into such a beast. For several years Charlotte had not been accustomed to being a vampire, but she is now after 15 years... although she still despises being a vampire. Now at the age of 34 she is attending the Trinity Soul University, using her excuse of being a vampire to leave her past behind her and start anew.

What Element/and or type of magic: Blood Magic - Solidification: Charlotte is capable of using her blood magic in a... slightly common way. She can take any blood that is ALREADY outside of a person's body, and harden it into many different shapes. So far she can only make small beads, star shapes, and small cubes made out of solidified blood that looks like blood red crystals. Once she turns blood into a crystal she cannot change it back no matter what, as such she uses this ability to make special blood colored jewelry made out of well... blood. She cannot use the blood of someone if their blood is inside the body, as the blood has to be OUTSIDE of the body in order for her to use her magic on it. This makes it not a very combatitive form of Blood Magic, which compliments her personality as she is not a fighter at heart.

Luggage: Some clothes, a hair brush, a bat shaped pillow (ironic), and a black parasol she uses outside during the day to protect her from the sun.

Appearance:
                                She stands at a short 5ft 3.

Why did you come to the University?: To start a new life in an attempt to forget her parents completely after the many years of neglect from them.

Personality: She is kind, and well mannered, yet Charlotte is deep down... a brat. Yes she is well mannered, as she never speaks unless spoken to, and always tries to keep her calm. Charlotte is the kind of girl that would study her hardest when it comes to her classes. But she does have little patience when it comes to trivial things, and even though she wishes to make friends she has a hard time doing so due to her sheltered childhood. People who have gotten to know her call her a "Freaking Well Mannered Brat". A name she had gotten... accustomed to, yet despises. She also has quite low expectations for certain things, considering that some things like other people to be a bit low-life until she gets to know someone. This can make her come off as a bit rude at times.

Other: N/A other than the fact that I am making the app for her Butler Jonathan.

Suggestions:N/A

NPC Jonathan:
                                Spoiler:

NPC Name: Jonathan

Age: Well into his 50's, being about 35 or so when Charlotte first turned into a vampire. Also despite his age he is quite a healthy and well-fit man, one would say he is not even human.

Abilities: Dark Magic: Teleportation/Close Combat: Jonathan is quite a skilled Dark Magic user, using his dark magic to teleport from one location to another if enough energy is used. Although this is highly draining for him, and as such he only uses it to teleport to his mistress or to teleport both himself and Charlotte out of danger. He's also quite adept at using Dark magic in his attacks, embueing each punch and kick of his with a bit of Dark Magic to create a small black shockwave when he strikes someone. Luckily he is quite skilled in the Hapkido fighting style to compliment his magic.

Appearance:
                                Spoiler:
                                He stands at 6ft 1.

Personality: He is quite sensible, and always remains calm in most situations. Only ever losing his cool whenever someone harms or attempts to do something bad to Charlotte of whom he considers as a daughter. He will go to any lengths to make Charlotte as happy, and comfortable as can be. This compared to Charlotte's original parents makes him seem like a saint. He loves her to the extent that he doesn't care that she is a vampire, deciding to go with her and leaving the rest of the Spade family behind.

When it comes to other matters he is like I said, calm. He respects others, and whenever he is not helping Charlotte he will be helping to help others if he is asked to do something (though he is more likely to help someone with something if they had earned his trust.) This makes him not just loyal to Charlotte, but even to others... as long as they had earned his trust.

I was actually talking about this person

Comment

Working...
                                X