X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Trouble

Ah Serene's character. I could probably arrange something...

@Zekai

It was originally, but right now there are not enough characters to fill all "A" floors of the dorms, so I'm just giving everyone "A Dorm's."

Also wasn't Sonya and Kris just about to go and get their room numbers? Cale was supposed to join them on the trip to the office remember? I thought that they didn't get their room numbers yet...

@Wriggle

Hmm... Giving you 102-A for Melody, she will be sharing a room with Kathryn, Katrix's character (>:3), as for Lynne... Dorm 103-A

Comment

@SUS

Look back a few pages and you'll see me and Kris talking about rooming them two together and using the number from the original TSU.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I call upon the light of the heavens! I summon thee! Come,- Trista...?

Yes, I am returning to my role (or at least somewhere close to my role) in TSU with my beloved character, Trista. Here's the app for her:

Name: Trista Lilliane Lundin

Race: Human

Bio: Trista is a simple girl who grew up in the town of Ceres in California. A quiet town that one could almost imagine being part of an innocent 80's sitcom or a work of fiction. Throughout her life in Ceres, Trista had been bullied and picked on due to her innocent and very selfless nature. While some of it were merely simple name calling, Trista's experiences in school and around other people were amongst the worst of her life. Experiences of which she does not wish to remember. Due to this, Trista began to seclude herself away from others and developed a very self-conscious nature. Only speaking to her friends and parents.

As a child, Trista always admired and loved to observe the Moon and the stars. Trista does not know why but from a very young age she was always to drawn to them. Their mystical nature, their luminosity, and the mysteries that they presented. Whenever she was sad, upset or lonely; Trista would always remind herself of the night sky and its beauty. The few friends that she had would call her Moondin or Tristar because of this.

On one night, an unusual event happened. One of which only Trista knows. She has never told it to anyone else. Not even her parents. One night, after a harsh day of school, a day of intense studies and moderate torment from her classmates, Trista promptly rushed to room and awaited until moonrise. As the Moon came and the stars began to show their light in the night sky, Trista made no hesitation to view them like every other night. Placing her hands over her heart and closing her eyes, Trista made a wish. A wish to give her power to overcome her troubles. To make all the bullying go away and to end her suffering. In that moment, all of the world around faded out of her perception. Her mind clear and her heart settled. For once, Trista felt truly at peace. Her worries gone and her sorrows no longer present. In that brief instance, Trista felt that she had become one with the night itself. And upon opening her eyes, she saw a glowing blue-white light fill the entirety of her room for a few seconds before disappearing. Trista was initially confused by this and wondered where it had come from. But upon thinking the whole event over, Trista then realised the truth. The light came from her. She had been granted the power of the very object she admired more than anything else. She had been granted the power of the Moon, Lunar magic.

Much like everything else about herself, Trista then kept her magic a secret from everyone around her except for her friends and her family. Afraid of what people would think of her abilities, Trista stuck to an almost normal life and magic-free life. A life where Trista did not use her magic at all except when she was alone. This, of course, changed when her 18th birthday came and her parents told her about Trinity Soul University. A magical university where one could learn how to use their magic without the fear of being judged. Trista very quickly took interest in it and applied for the university.

Element: Trista possesses a rare and rather old element of magic, Lunar Magic.

Lunar Magic, as the name implies, is the element of the Moon itself. By drawing power from the Moon, Lunar Mages can perform a number of magical feats. These feats include the ability to heal people (or heal oneself), create physical projections made of moonlight, sense a person's presence and inner personality, and more. Even if the Moon is not present, Lunar Mages can still use their magic at any time of day or night. Despite this, their magic will be very weak and can only be used for so long before the user loses the ability to use their magic. At this point, the user must 'recharge' themselves in order to regain their magical power. This can simply be done by either waiting until moonrise or having moonlight shine on them.
        Despite the simplicity of this, it has been known that some Lunar Mages depend upon the Moon's presence and its white light more than just to grant them the ability to use magic. Some Lunar Mages are shown to even be granted sustenance and energy by the Moon. By overworking themselves and/or depriving themselves of moonlight, these Lunar Mages can become very tired and worn out. Some even falling sleep very often, only to return to normal upon being put under moonlight. The extents of lunar dependency can even extend to that of the lunar cycle and lunar phenomenon. A full moon can grant a lunar mage a large amount of magical power whereas a new moon may grant next to none. It is rare to see a lunar mage use their powers under a new moon or waning crescent for these exact reasons.

Trista rarely uses her magic. She is afraid of people seeing her use magic and she will never show her abilities to anyone with a few exceptions. If Trista trusts a person sufficiently or deems usage of her magic necessary, she will not hesitate to use her magic. When Trista does use her magic, she tends to focus on healing people or using whatever abilities she has at hand and what she likes to use. It is a very rare thing to see Trista use her magic in front of anyone she does not trust. But, if put in the right circumstances, she will use her magic when necessary.

Luggage: A collection of books, an old constellation map, a small foldable telescope, some additional clothes including some alternatively coloured blazers, and all the other essentials.

Appearance:
        New and more accurate image for Trista:

http://i.imgur.com/cbTJH31.jpg

First image of Trista (more accurate clothing):

http://i.imgur.com/eN7DjP1.png

Trista is a small 4' 10". Trista has long, pale blonde hair with a purple headband in it. Trista's headband has a crescent moon on it, similar to the crescent on Patchouli's hat. Trista herself has pale skin and has sky blue eyes. Trista is typically seen wearing a blue blazer with a short, black, pleated skirt and deep blue thigh-highs. Beneath her blazer, Trista wears a plain white shirt with a pink ribbon tie. Unusually, there is a patch over the blazer's front pocket which has a lunar emblem on it. Due to the nature of the patch, it is unknown if it was made to fix a hole in the blazer or to add decoration to the blazer.

Why did you come to the University?: To learn about the power of the Moon and how to use it to help people.

Personality: Trista is a very shy and quiet person. She doesn't like making contact with people and gets scared or goes very quiet whenever she is spoken to. This can be to extents where Trista will refuse to say anything to a person out of fear or even run away from the person. Furthermore, Trista outright refuses to talk about any aspect of her past and anything that she considers personal. Despite this, Trista can be shown to bond with people very well if they can get past her shy nature. Trista is known to be very kind and selfless around her friends and the ones she cares about. Getting to that kind of level of trust with Trista is a very hard task as it can be rather hard for Trista to make friends or for anyone to make friends with her.

So, a name change, an expansion upon Lunar Magic's definition, and some tidying up of Trista's app, and I think I'm ready to go. Hope you don't hound me down for resurrecting her or inserting more of my personality into her. After all, it's no longer a surprise that Trista's love of the Moon derives from my own.
        I will point out that I will be tinkering with Trista's app a little before I start to use her again. But most of her is there.

Also, I'll grant you a bonus if you can correctly identify the character I used for Trista's new picture (SUSTIC and other certain individuals are disqualified).

I also have another character in the works. But I won't be working on them until later. And, yes, I will actually use that damn character.
        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 04-15-2015, 12:03 PM. Reason: Found the true source of Trista's art and uploaded it to imgur
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

OMG TRISTA!!!

Anyways the app is accepted TRXD, and welcome back to Trinity Soul University!

Comment

does this mean i get to shove tr in a locker go to class with tr?

Comment

Guys, I have made a new NPC for you all to have as a potential roommate (and will actually be used for some important plot points for future arcs.) I have added Emily Young to the NPC list in the Opening.

Comment

@TRXD

I don't know where the new one is from but I know where the old one is from.

@Everyone Else

I have a new OC in mind but cant make app until net is back.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

i made post thing. sorry it took so long

Comment

Right, with Trista having been reintroduced and I have some time to work Trista (Comic Con and studies have had me rather busy), I need to consult about her dorm room.

Is there anyone who would be willing to take Trista in? Like her past iteration, I don't wish to cop-out and give Trista a single person room. While she would love it, I can't simply let her be on her own. After all, what fun would that be?
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Sadly there will be no solo rooms this time, I tried.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't mind Seki bunking with her. Already wrote in that she thinks Trista is cute.

Comment

So we have all the rooms set, yes? In that case, can we get a compiled list of all characters and dorm rooms?

Comment

Not everyone has rooms. Look back a few pages and you'll see that only 5 people has rooms.

EDIT: It's post #208 that says who has rooms.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Tewi
                              Two nocturnals wouldn't seem too bad. I can just imagine the kind of interactions the two girls would have as roommates.

Has Seki received her key yet or not?

EDIT: I'm a dummy for not having read your post, Tewi.

@Lunasa
                              *bumping Zekai and SUSTIC*
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-24-2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Talk to SUSTIC, he's the one that gives out the numbers. I just record them.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X