–Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

phone won't let me see it.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
        -sigh- it is zerochan after all.

Sent by Tapatalk
        I recommend tinypic. imager is also good.

Comment

@Zekai

It's a link saying that Zerochan is currently down.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Ok, I found another site that had it so I edited the app.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

an adult Youmu, nice
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hehehehe. It looks sweet doesn't it?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, time to get crackin'. I'm reapplying for TSU.

I just need to refine my apps, but here they are; Jason, Azeruk, and Tristan.

Jason Stone
                  Spoiler:
                  Name: Jason Stone

Race: Human

Bio: Jason was just your average Joe for the better part of 20 years. He had a normal family, had a normal job, lived in a normal, busy city, and had made plans to go to a normal college for his future. He didn't have many friends - if at all, and lived a relatively solitary existence, worrying more about the dangers of his neighborhood than about the concerns and wonders of magic. Jason lived a fairly normal life, until one event changed his life forever: the discovery of his magical abilities.

One day, when Jason was walking home from work, he was confronted by a group of three people, and unfortunately for Jason, they were not intent on peacefully talking and passing by him. Unfortunately for Jason, this group was part of a gang, and their newest target was Jason. The entire fight was nothing but chaos, and Jason remembered little from his encounter, but what he does remember was that it all ended with leader of the group pulling out a knife and getting ready to stab him, only to be the victim of Jason's newfound abilities. Just as the man with the knife drew near, Jason squeezed his eyes shut and held his arms out in front of him, attempting to grab the knife as soon as the thug was within range, but instead, Jason heard an explosion, a thud, and a bunch of screaming, prompting him to open his eyes. Little did he know that he did grab the knife, only not in any conventional manner, but when he did, the knife violently exploded into shards, along with almost the entire right side of his attacker bursting into a red mist. The other two attackers panicked and ran off, leaving Jason to the mercy of the general public and the police.

Jason was unsure of what his fate would be, but after about a month of public hysteria, The Law decided to step in and ease public tensions. As far as the jury was concerned, Jason hadn't really done anything to warrant prison time. Jason was defending himself and found that he had an unusual ability. Taking this into account, Jason was sentenced to attending a school designed for controlling and mastering one's magic, where he would complete the classes he was assigned to and would be allowed to return.

What Element/and or type of magic: Telekinesis. His telekinesis can work from the large scale, all the way to the atomic scale. Of course, the larger the object is, the harder it is for him to affect it. His abilities work by affecting the molecules, atoms, or individual parts of any given object, allowing him to warp, bend, and move things to his will. How this works is that he creates a sort of energy field that "sticks" to objects. In a way, it's similar to a magnetic or gravitational field, only it can affect a wide range of materials and is more versatile. Jason has just gained his abilities, but he is very dangerous, due to the nature of his magic, as well as his inability to control it. So far, he has found that he is able to make objects explode, levitate, and split apart, but as time goes by, he will learn more advanced uses for his abilities, such as creating heat and fire by accelerating the air's vibrations until it ignites, compressing air, enhancing his and others' physical abilities, healing wounds, and many other tricks.

Jason may be powerful, but he is hesitant at best with his magic. How Jason sees it, he would most likely kill someone again with his magic, so he keeps it hidden, refusing to use it. Of course, this does not stop his telekinetic abilities from showing themselves. When Jason is angry or under pressure or stress, rocks will tend to float, the air will get thicker, or sometimes objects will explode.

Unlike many other magic types, telekinesis is heavily tied to the mind. Emotions, concentration, and psychological state can affect how potent this magic type is. Not only that, the user also needs to have knowledge in molecular/chemical/atomic/whatever science before performing smaller actions with telekinesis, or else the user wouldn't know what they are doing. For example, one needs to have a a basic understanding of why heat exists before creating it with telekinesis. Atoms have to be vibrated in order for heat to be generated, but without this knowledge, the telekinetic would have no idea how to generate heat.

When dealing with microscopic objects, one requires less energy and more knowledge, and on the macroscale, it requires more energy and less knowledge.

Luggage: Clothes, a foldable knife he uses to practice his abilities on and uses as a universal tool, headphones, a music player, a PDA/cellphone, a few packs of gum, and a few books.

Appearance: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, brown bomber jacket, sand colored long sleeve shirt, a black undershirt, black belt, blue jeans, and blue and white sneakers. He stands at 5'7" and weighs 180 lbs.

http://www.news-anime.com/wp-content...eg-550x309.jpg

Why did you come to the University?: He was sent to Trinity Soul to learn to control his abilities after an accident that resulted in someone losing their life. He was then forced to attend TSU in order to prevent this from happening again.

Personality: Relatively calm and relaxed, but can sometimes be somewhat distant when interacting with others. This isn't because he's cold, it's because he is used to a lifestyle that teaches one to have an isolated personal life. That, and due to the violence of his city, Jason is also wary of new people, always believing that it is never a good idea to trust anyone completely. He prefers to mind his own business, but when he sees someone in need or a problem that needs to be solved, he will step in and help, even if he seems reluctant to do so. Although Jason is calm and somewhat quiet, if one gets to know him, he would open up and more freely express his thoughts and emotions. Most of the time, it seems as if he has something on his mind, and usually it's true.

Jason is also very reluctant to use his magic, almost as if he is afraid or uncomfortable with it. Because of this, Jason will usually fight with his own physical abilities, and when he does use his magic, he tends to use the bare minimum. When it comes to his magic, Jason is an underachiever, but not because he is lazy.

Jason is also very perceptive and observant, usually picking up on things that other people tend to miss.

Other: He's somewhat quiet if he is not being specifically addressed, but is not afraid to speak to people. He is currently powerful enough to reduce boulders to sand, but he is very reluctant to use his magic and will try to hide it.

"Azeruk Zakeru"
                  Spoiler:
                  Name: Azeruk Zakeru

Bio: Azeruk has no idea who his parents are, or even his name. Because of that he simply gave himself a name: Azeruk Zakeru. The only thing Azeruk knows is that his parents seemed to be either assassins, battlemages, or some other form of combat mage, based on the blades he found in the abandoned, destroyed house he woke up in. Ever since then, Azeruk has been trying to find out who he is, and how he sees it, learning how to better use his abilities will help him in his future travels. As time went on, Azeruk trained by himself and with various teachers from dawn until dusk, training tirelessly until he became very skilled in hand-to-hand combat, swordfighting, and magic use. Of course, after a while, the teachers had nothing left to teach him, which left him with little meaning left in his life. Looking for the next opportunity, Azeruk learned about Trinity Soul, a school where masters of magic train students to become better. Not wanting to waste this opportunity, Azeruk packed his belongings and made his way towards Trinity Soul.

Element/and or type of magic: Light. Unlike most of the other students, Azeruk is quite skilled with his ability to control light, due to him training extensively with it. He can absorb light, store it, fire lasers, orbs, and can imbue himself and his weapons with light. More often than not, the area around Azeruk seems to always be darker than the rest of the area outside of his influence. This is because more often than not, Azeruk is absorbing the light around him for later. This is quite taxing for him, but he does it so that he can get better.

Luggage: A large duffle bag full of swords, knives, and various other blades, along with some clothes.

Appearance: Azeruk's has small enchanted metal plates inside of the torso and shoulder parts of his clothes, giving his vital organs protection from various types of damage and magic. He is 6'2'' and weighs 190 lbs.

http://tohno-chan.com/vg/src/134021441058.jpg

Why did you come to the University?: Azeruk came to the university to become a master of light.

Personality: Azeruk is very, very serious about his training, and more often than not, will be doing something that will have to do with it. He is mostly a loner and is not very tolerant towards people that are foolhardy, and incompetent. He does not suffer fools lightly, and will tell you so if you get on his nerves. Of course, that does not mean that he is completely unpleasant. He sometimes helps others, and does have a little bit of a sense of humor, even if he doesn't show it. Since his light magic is the only thing he identifies with, it has become his purpose. In the end, he is a talented light mage, but is wound tighter than most people would care to deal with.

Other: He knows the sub-types of light magic, but he's not a master at them. because of the fact that he knows more than the other students, it will take a longer amount of time before he will get better at using his magic. Also, he doesn't know about his past, but he will begin to remember, depending on what happens, along with how others interact with him.

Tristan Markey
                  Spoiler:
                  Name: Tristan Markey

Race: Dullahan/Nukekubi

Bio: Tristan's father was a Dullahan, and his mother was a Nukekubi, resulting in him being a mix of both. Life was fairly normal for Tristan, at least as normal as a supernatural being's life would be. Unlike the old ways of the Dullahans and Nukekubis before him, Tristan was raised in a tamer environment where supernatural beings and humans coexist without too much trouble. Despite the fact that Dullahans don't hunt people like they used to, Tristan was still expected to be proficient in his craft, his natural skills. Unfortunately, Tristan had been anything but that. Sure, compared to a human, Tristan holds an impressive amount of control over Darkness, but he is nowhere near satisfactory when compared to others of his kind. Because of this, his parents urged him to join Trinity Soul University ever since he as 18. Of course, Tristan refused, thinking that if anything, he would simply terrify everyone there. After enough time, his parents were able to convince him to go.

Element/Magic Type/Power: Darkness. Darkness is an innate ability that Dullahans possess, primarily used for "death magic", primarily by killing their victims by simply saying their names. Luckily, Tristan is not a full blooded Dullahan, so he does not have to worry about killing people by accidentally saying their names. Similarly to a Nukekubi, Tristan can make his head float off his shoulders, but it is accomplished by a combination of natural ability and Darkness magic, and thanks to being part Nukekubi, it is much easier for him to keep his head on his shoulders, making it easier for him to pass off as a normal, if not somewhat strange looking human..

With Darkness magic, Tristan can summon weapons, armor, horses, various objects, and if he puts enough effort, can even temporarily alter his environment, twisting and infusing it with a tar-like Darkness. With the weapons he creates, he can make them effect either a person's physical form, or their spirit/life force, draining them of energy until they collapse, and depending on how much damage was done to the target's spirit, die. Affecting a person's spirit/life force with his weapons is a weaker form of "death magic" an innate Darkness sub-type all Dullahans possess.

Due to Tristan being a Dullahan, he also possesses the innate ability to unlock locks, opening doors, and disabling security systems by getting within proximity of them. It is impossible to bar they way of a Dullahan. Not only that, but when Tristan wills it, he can induce fear in others. On top of that, Tristan also has superb eyesight and enhanced vision, allowing him to see those that are about to die from a distance. Due to being a combination of Unseelie Fairie and Youkai, Tristan is stronger, faster, and more durable than a human, and cannot die by normal means and will often shrug off even the most fatal of wounds, quickly regenerating and recovering from injuries. Thanks to his lineage, Tristan also has the supernatural ability to manipulate whips, allowing him to perform tasks with them that could not be possible for humans. He is able to alter whips in is possession to form spikes, solidify into swords, grow extra tails, bend and curve to his will, and extend and retract.

Luggage: A couple changes of clothes, a phone, a laptop, and a couple of books.

Appearance: Tristan is relatively normal looking, except for what appear to be stitches along his cheeks, and a very faint scar across his nose. The stitches are actually made up of Darkness and allow him to appear human. Without them, Tristan has a very wide mouth that stretches to each side of his face, giving him a terrifying appearance.

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...ak-d5ukv3z.jpg

Why did you come to the University?: Despite the fact that Tristan would be considered proficient in his magic type by human standards, Tristan is sub-par when compared to other Dullahans. Because of this, his parents urged him to attend the university. After some time, his parents finally managed to convince him to go.

Personality: Tristan is usually a laid back individual, preferring not to bring too much attention to himself, but on occasion, he exhibits a manic, wild, almost insane personality. This is mainly due to his nature. After all, he is a Dullahan, a species that invokes death upon mortals and fear in their hearts. When in a calm mood, Tristan is easy to get along with, and enjoys the company, but if anyone stares at him or bothers him when he is either running an errand, or busy with something, he will quickly get infuriated, and will sometimes attack. A strange thing to note about Tristan is his strange fear of gold. He doesn't flee from the presence of gold, but like the normal fears humans have, it can sometimes be terrifying to him.

Other: Not only is Tristan very skilled with whips, he is also proficient with swords, axes, hatchets, scythes, cleavers, and various other weapons. Similarly to a Nukekubi, Tristan is weak against spiritual attacks. It's not fatal, but it affects him significantly more than physical attacks. Tristan's only real weakness is his head. If his head is destroyed when out of his possession, he will die. Similarly, if anyone gains possession of Tristan's head, he will end up under the current owner's control. Unlike normal Dullahans, Tristan obeys the wielder of his head more out of fear of its destruction than him truly being under their control, and will try to steal his head back if the opportunity presents itself.

Also, gotta have a theme(s).

Something fun.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP0yauSagzA

Something serious.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi5EiCgQKuw
                  Last edited by S121; 06-08-2015, 02:34 PM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                    Ok, time to get crackin'. I'm reapplying for TSU.

I just need to refine my apps, but here they are; Jason, Azeruk, and Tristan.

Jason Stone
                    Spoiler:
                    Name: Jason Stone

Bio: Jason was always looked at as weird or a freak, due to his unusual telekinetic abilities. Unlike everyone else that had elemental magic, magic that could affect light, darkness, or summon creatures, Jason had magic that could affect matter in ways no other magic type could. Some people were even scared, especially when people learned that he could cleanly cut through objects without difficulty, using nothing but his mind. This negative attention forced him to seclusion for most of his life, not speaking to anyone or getting close. One day, Jason saw one of his classmates getting bullied, so he stood up for them. The aggressor pulled out a knife, and simply by instinct, Jason reacted. Jason was trying to remove the knife from the bully's hand, but instead, he cleanly removed each of the bully's fingers from his hand. Jason got into a lot of trouble for removing the boy's fingers, even if it was an accident. His parents were furious with him, but at the same time, worried. Their son didn't really know how to control his abilities, and if he continued like this, then it was only a matter of time before this incident repeated itself. Seeing no better option, Jason's parents sent him to Trinity Soul, where he will learn to master his abilities.

What Element/and or type of magic: Telekinesis. His telekinesis can work from the large scale, all the way to the atomic scale. Of course, the smaller or larger the object is, the harder it is for him to affect it. His abilities work by affecting the molecules, atoms, or individual parts of any given object, allowing him to warp, bend, and move things to his will. How this works is that he creates a sort of energy field that "sticks" to objects. In a way, it's similar to a magnetic field, only it can affect a wide range of materials and is more versatile. As time goes by, he will learn more advanced uses for his abilities, such as creating heat and fire by accelerating the air's vibrations until it ignites, compressing air, and many other tricks.

Luggage: Clothes, a foldable knife he uses to practice his abilities on and uses as a universal tool, headphones, a music player, a PDA/cellphone, a few packs of gum, and a few books.

Appearance: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, brown bomber jacket, sand colored long sleeve shirt, a black undershirt, black belt, blue jeans, and blue and white sneakers. He stands at 5'11" and weighs 180 lbs.

http://www.news-anime.com/wp-content...eg-550x309.jpg

Why did you come to the University?: He was sent to Trinity Soul to learn to control his abilities after an accident that resulted in someone losing their fingers. The person was able to get their fingers reattached, but Jason was still forced to go to Trinity Soul.

Personality: Relatively calm and relaxed, but can quickly change his demeanor to fit the situation at hand, becoming friendly and more energetic. He prefers to mind his own business, but when he sees someone in need or a problem that needs to be solved, he will step in and help, even if he seems reluctant to do so. Most of the time, it seems as if he has something on his mind, and usually it's true.

Other: He's somewhat quiet if he is not being specifically addressed, but is not afraid to open up to people.
                    HE RETURNS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I mean uhhh... welcome back <3

Comment

@Trouble

Yep, and I can't wait to RP as Tristan the Dullahan/Nukekubi. XD
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

i-it's not like i missed you or anything....b-baka.

Nah but in all seiousness it's nice to have you back. I'll make a post later tonight and bring back shinka knights.

Comment

@everyone

Jason's app is finished. Just provide feedback if you find any mistakes or if you have questions.

@Tewi

It's nice to be back. It's about time, too. I have been holding things up for quite some time, but I really appreciate all you guys for waiting this long for me.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Apps are accepted S121!

I saw nothing really wrong with the apps to be honest. They looked fine to me!

@Everyone

Currently trying to think of post for Wonder, Trouble, and TRXD but I am oddly having another hard time.

Comment

@S1

I'm not sure if you know this but if someone posts a "Reserve for post." we have to wait 9-12 hours before we can post.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

I thought it was 24 hours?

Comment

Working...
                                X