Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's fine. Like I said, utili just occured to me.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
      You know what just occured to me? Sonya yelled in the lobby and went no one looked or said anything about it, except a small question from Seki.

Sent by Tapatalk
      Senpai has noticed you

Comment

Lol! "Seki-sempai noticed me!" Sonya says. "........ Wait, who's Seki?" She now wonders.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I've been thinking about the Jitsukawa arc for a week and I still find no logical reason for it to be brought to TSU. Well, back to the IC.

Comment

@Lunasa

What's the Jitsukawa Arc?

Sorry if I don't know, I got into TSU pretty recently.

@Zekai

Ahh, I see what the problem is.

Check your location tag. It states that Sonya is "somewhere in the main building". Because of this, anyone could assume that Sonya could be on the other side of the main building, possibly hundreds of feet away.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S1

This was about a post a few weeks ago, not recently.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Ohhhh, ok.

Well, it might apply here... kinda. ^^;

Ok, where do you think Sonya is in the main building? Just for OOC purposes.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Hmm................ good question. I don't know, somewhere on the 1st floor maybe.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@S121

A week or two back, I mentioned something about this arc I was planning to introduce that would be running in the background as the main story progresses. Basically, there would be Monster Hunters appearing around the school and students would fight them. But I realized the fatal flaw: the staff are all powerful mages and everyone knows it. That would mean that the hunters would have to lay low and not attract attention, but fighting obviously would attract a lot of attention and thus the hunters would stay outside of the school in the nearby forest, waiting for students to wander out. The problem? TSU mainly takes place IN the school, which means that students would have to go out and actively search for the hunters if they wanted to fight them.

Comment

@Lunasa

Another problem is that students are not actually allowed to go into the forest.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Well they are, just not allowed to go too deep into the forest. At risk of well... you all probably know if you read the locations list.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post

Due to the violent nature and power of the haunting the staff of TSU have actually banned students from setting forth in the forest, let alone near the old dorm building.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

I really need to edit that, because one will not really be in true danger of the forest if they go too far. There is a certain point in the forest that should not be crossed (which I have yet to label), but just stepping foot in and going about say... half a mile in or so is safe. Any further and well... bad shit will begin to happen.

Originally I had it like that, but with this revamp... I kinda realized that the haunting of the University can't be so severe that it reaches the very edge of the forest of the University. The University's own power or aura is enough to make it safe for about half a mile into the forest. It's also only really dangerous in the direction of the old abandoned building. Any other part of the forest is fine, just not the part of the forest in the direction of the old abandoned building. If the power reached the entire forest, it would also be over the school, and despite the power of the University being able to protect the campus, some problems will be able to persist over the university.

REMEMBER I am still not FREAKING done with reworking the OP of this revamped TSU. I still have other changes to work/add to it.

Comment

Sorry to Double Post... but...

That moment when you are stuck in your own RP and can't figure out what to do. I still need to give Kris her dorm number and key though...

Comment

We don't have an Lorelei or anything at TSU, right?

It'd be interesting to have Anthony argue about the difference between Siren and Lorelei. At least more than he already did with Raiko.

Comment

Working...
                                X