Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to let you know SUS

Zekai and I (Sonya and Kris) will share a room, I think it was 204A
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, 204A is what I have down.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Okay very well then Kristia.

I just am not feeling well right now (feeling dehydrated, and a bit dizzy. Been drinking a lot of water and have thankfully been feeling quite a bit better thankfully.) I am still in good enough condition to do stuff.

Comment

take your time and relax SUS, but I do wonder, how come you have a writer`s block in your own RPs?

Not to sound offensive, but just asking about.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It's been a oddball case indeed. I honestly don't know how, but I tend to feel like I write myself into a corner and when that happens I begin to be unable to think of what to post to fix it and would sometimes need help by another post to help fix it ;-; It's really hard to explain. In short right now I feel like I wrote myself into a corner, as most of my characters are in a situation in which I need another person to interact with them so I could continue with them TT-TT

Comment

I would post since phone is back on but I'm extremely pissed off right now (not related to Elsword at all) so I want to calm down before I post.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well SUS, if you need someone to interact, try sending him/her towards the wolf, she enjoys people and friendship

I assume something of IRL made you angry Zekai, try relaxing for some minutes by drinking water or punching a pillow

Spoiler:

Comment

HA! None of that would help. I'm currently drinking Orange flavored rum right now to calm down some and I'm light headed and a bit calmer.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I will try soon. Gonna go take a small nap.

Currently I have 2 characters that couldn't care less (Drake and Hajime. Drake because he does not like to make friends, and Hajime because... well... he literally doesn't really care.)

Dave I could try and think of an intro post for him, but I don't plan on introducing him just yet.

Andrew is currently too scared and is frozen in place (not literally) outside the door to the main building.

Cale is busy filling out forms...

I don't know who else to send that isn't an NPC... except...

>:3

Comment

The wolf is ready

Spoiler:

Comment

And maybe the seal mage.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Kristia

Ready for Freddy? xD

Okay in all seriousness I might have something for the wolf and maybe the Seal Mage.

I'll try and post when I can which might not be soon.

Comment

Whatever you got planned for Ms. Wolf, you have to include Ms. Seal as well (at least when they're together).

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

hmm.. I like how that sounds Zekai

Spoiler:

Comment

But it's true, if they're together, if you plan for one, gotta plan for the other as well.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X