Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the thing. Took some time out of playing Splatoon to do it. But I did the thing.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

and a reply has been done.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Still accepting apps?

Comment

you will have to ask SUSTIC about it, he is the GM
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Or you can read the OP which says we are accepting apps.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Name:Noizu Tamashi

Race:Ghost

Bio:Only son of two musicians that have recently passed away in an inccident.This child now travels alone making his money by
              playing music just after he discovered his magic.When he finished studying 12 grade he knew the university he was looking for,that being Trinity soul university.

What Element/and or type of magic:Sound magic,He uses his ability mostly to control the sound of his violin,voice or noises.Has recently learned to make echo walls.THis recent discovery actually helps with echoing any sound but if not controled correctly might break.

Luggage:Clothing,3ds,books(lots of books),Music player,board games,Money and violin.

Appearance: [IMG][/IMG]

Why did you come to the University?:So i could master my sound magic

Personality:shy to strangers but is has a nice personality that makes friends happy

Other: (This is for any notes about your character that should be listed.)

Suggestions: (This is for any suggestions about the RP, like if you have any suggestions for me to add or fix.)

Comment

An advice Nitori, the apps will be important for the other users to know about your character, how he acts around, what he likes and dislikes, etcetera, it is good to have good information for the app so it can be better understood about it, and this one can be developed even more

Spoiler:

Comment

What Kristia said, but gonna make it more in-depth.

Idea-wise, I like it. Reminds me of a scrapped character of mine named Melody (Here's the app if you want reference). Sound magic is actually a pretty diverse magic type, and you captured one part of it that I didn't even think about: wave, echo, and resonance.

The bio... could use a lot of work. Of course it's a bit biased opinion because I am known for writing over-the-top biographies for all my characters (Skylark, my ~5,000 word app in all my RPs, but ask Sustic (GM) or other roleplayers and they'll also say that the bio is lacking in terms of backstory. The only information we get is that he is a spooky ghost and a musician. (Lunasa?) I as a moderator would like to know what happened; what aspect of the accident did his spirit be bound as a ghost and not reach enlightenment?

Another thing that needs work is his personality. Not saying that having another shy guy is a bad idea, but a real person's personality has more flavor and more depth than a single sentence.

Overall, gonna use some fattening up, but definitely could be turned into a satisfactory app.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Call my name and I shall appear. What do you need, Wriggle?

Comment

@Lunasa

I think Wriggle wasn't asking for you, but rather the actual character Lunasa =w=

Comment

hmm i dint think about the lunasa thing actually

and i do need to remake that app better

But i don't now how to make the spoiler thing
                        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 06-02-2015, 11:02 AM. Reason: Multi-post

Comment

@Nitori
                          By the light of the Moon, could you seriously not multi-post?! Seriously! We just recently had a case of a double poster who barely listened to us in the RP community. And I don't want to have to deal with another case.
                          Please edit your post if you have more to say (in the case that it may cause a multi-post).

EDIT: Like this, for example. Also, about using spoilers in posts; do this [ spoiler=] thing [/spoiler] Just make sure to remove the space in the first part of the code in order for it to work.
                          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 06-02-2015, 11:04 AM.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

bunny has finished post

Comment

Ok bunny.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Okay guys I'm updating this Dorm Listing once again.
                                Male
                                Cale, and Jason (intended roommate for these two)- 107A
                                Zero - 108A
                                Drake, Azeruk, and Allen (Ystmurra) - 109A
                                Tristan (S121's dullahan), and Andrew - 110A

Female
                                Kris, Sonya - 204A
                                Kathryn, Melody- 102A
                                Lynne, (Book and his character are NO LONGER IN THE RP! SO CURRENTLY MOVING LYNNE TO CECILIA'S ROOM!!!) Cecilia, Charlotte - 104A
                                Seki, Trista - 105A
                                Sinuda, Selene - 106A
                                Volkia, Carina, Lily - 107A

Zoe Robinson - <TO BE DETERMINED> Ask Jasmine about this as she hasn't decided yet, so if you have a female character and want her character as a roommate just send her a PM.

I already changed it to where Andrew will be sharing a dorm with Jason, Dorm 110A. This is because it would be more interesting to see Andrew interact with Tristan in more casual settings, and for other reasons (don't want two of my characters [Cale and Andrew] to share a the same dorm with someone else, as such I'm trying to now keep it with 1 of my characters per dorm.)

If anyone has any other characters in the RP that aren't on the list, please tell me their names, gender, and what dorm you want them to be in.

Comment

Working...
                                X