X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a thing.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

So for those of you who were reading through the IC of TSU, you certainly would've noticed a little back-and-forth banter that Sustic and I made regarding Elkana and another enigmatic transcendent mage, Belhedev. I thought it was hilarious (I have dark humor) to have a naked girl wandering around and finding herself trapped by someone who can easily do anything he desires to her, so I decided to re-enact that scene by drawing.

Spoiler: NSFW scale 5/10

First off, I would like to apologize for the poor quality. Took it with my phone camera at 2 AM.

Criticism would be great. It's my first time trying to shade the characters and the background at the same time, and let me tell you.

FUCK SHADING.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

It's drawn really good. Wish I could draw that good.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

ITS FUN MAKING APPS AAAAA

Sephiroth, Dryad of Preservation
          Spoiler:

Name: Sephiroth

Race: Dryad

Age: 2 weeks since existence, appears 18 (Explained in the Lore of Druids and Dryads portion)

Bio:
          Spoiler: Lore of Druids and Dryads

Overview:

Druids (Males) and Dryads (Females), collectively called Dryads, are physical manifestation of tree spirits. They form a tight community around giant trees in the deepest regions of wildlife known as World Trees. Contrary to popular beliefs, Dryads don't abhor technology; they just don't have reasons to use them.

Physical Traits and Types of Dryads:

There are many ways to distinguish a Druid. Most if not all Druids have some sort of animal-like appearance: fur, leathery skin, cat-like eyes, and the like. However, female Dryads are much more similar to a human; sometimes almost indistinguishable without some glaring characteristics they possess. Female Dryads' skins, for example, are slightly harder than normal humans', almost feeling like a tree bark when brushed. Greater female Dryads also have branch horns growing out of their heads that exhibit same characteristics a normal tree branch does.

There are three types of Dryads: Natural-born, Turned, and Greater.

Turned Dryads are those that were once other races, but decided to take up the Oath of Nature and quite literally "turn" into a Dryad. Most Turned Dryads are humans, but there are small numbers of elf-born, dwarf-born, and even centaur-born Dryads. Average life-span of Turned Dryads are around 600-700 years, the oldest Turned Dryads living for a millenia before dying.

Spoiler: Oath of Nature

When a being decides to become a Dryad, it has to pass the arduous test that is Oath of Nature.

To begin the Oath of Nature, the would-be Dryad must cover their entire body with honey from a rare breed of honeybees that only the Dryad raises. The candidate then must approach the nearest World Tree. First test will measure the candidate's heart to see if it's pure enough for the candidate to become a Dryad; if the candidate's heart is too tainted with evil things, the World Tree will deny the candidate. The candidate will know if it passed the first test if the bottom of the World Tree's trunk opens up to form a gap that only one person can enter at a time.

If one was to pass that test, the second test await within the World Tree as the candidate must enter the World Tree through the gap. Within the Tree, a thick pool of viscous tree sap the size of a bathtub awaits. This tree sap has properties of draining the strength of whatever it is attached to, excluding the interior of the World Tree itself, before dissolving into thin air and releasing the energy within to the atmosphere for the World Tree to absorb. The second test measures the candidate's strength to see if it can endure until the sap pool empties. Failure in the test will leave the candidate severely unpowered as the World Tree quite literally spits the candidate out; the Greater Dryads then nurture the candidate back to full before sending the candidate away.

If the candidate passes the second test, it proudly exits the trunks of the World Tree in practice of the third and final test. Before proceeding, however, the Greater Dryads ask once again if the candidate wishes to undergo the transformation, for failure to pass the third test will result in certain death. The third test is held at night, where the Greater Dryads perform a ritual that is often noted as the most climactic point of Oath of Nature: Lamb's Pact. The Greater Dryads slaughter a firstborn lamb and spill their blood on an altar. Then they have the candidate lay on the altar. When the candidate has done so, the Greater Dryads chant a long spell that are indescribable in how they sound. During the chant, the candidates may experience headache that gradually worsen, nausea, dizziness, and increasing stress building up inside their body. Those that cannot take the mental stress end up either dead due to brain or organ failure, or brain-dead due to broken mind. A small portion do survive through the Lamb's Pact and undergo physical transformation to look more like a Druid. They become the Turned Dryad.

Natural-born Dryads are children of the Turned-Dryads. They follow the similar level of power and life expectancy as the Turned Dryads. Both Turned and Natural-born Dryads’ aging curve is very straight; the time it takes to jump from the look of one to another just takes longer.

Greater Dryads are rare, but are more powerful than Turned Dryads in their power. Greater Dryads are produced by the World Trees every 1000 years; the World Tree that is giving birth to a Dryad sheds some of its leaves in order to preserve energy. The more leaves the World Tree sheds, the more and more powerful the Dryad will become. Afterwards, one of the World Tree's branch begins to gain weight and sway down to ground level as its tip grow a small sac-like fruit. All the energy the World Tree preserved by shedding its' leaves is emitted into the fruit as it grows and grows until it bursts, spraying a liquid that smells and tastes like fruit punch as the Greater Dryad emerges. The larger the fruit, the more energy the Greater Dryad will be exposed to.

Upon just emerging from the sac, the Greater Dryad is just an infant. It instinctively reaches out to eat the remainder of its' fruit and undergoes rapid growth: the larger the fruit is, the older the Greater Dryad becomes once it finishes the fruit sac. The largest fruit sac of a Greater Dryad birth measured 14-foot wide and 20-foot long before bursting, releasing enough fruit juice to shower everything within 50 meter radius. The Greater Dryad that came out of the fruit sac grew up to be a 12-year old when she was done eating the fruit. All Greater Dryad are female, and their outward appearance suggest that they don’t age at all; but they do very slowly. Greater Dryads are expected to live through several millenia, considering their extreme rarity.

Turned Dryads keep their name when they turn to Dryadhood. However, Greater Dryad are given names of different trees of importance, such as World Trees or Sacred Trees. For example, currently the strongest and the most influential Dryad of this world shares the same name as the sacred tree of Norse mythology: Yggdrasil.

Culture and Community:

As stated, Dryads live in community near the World Trees, situated in the deepest places of wildlife. These groups' sizes can range from a family in their tens to large tribes with almost a thousand, depending on the size of the World Tree they live near. The number of Dryads dwindle as humans continue deforesting the world.

Dryad community is matriarchal, considering the nature of the more powerful Greater Dryads. The wives are the leaders in the house, managing the household and attending tribal meetings. However, in times of war, the husbands take the reign of command.

Life as a Dryad is very tranquil. Each Dryad has its' own task given by the local Greater Dryad or, if no Greater Dryad are present in the Dryad community, the matriarch or mother figure of the entire group. Every day, the Dryads perform the given task, and gather for a giant community-wise feast at the end. Contrary to popular belief, not every Dryads are vegetarian; only the Greater Dryads are; the Greater Dryads, in fact, are unable to digest meat.

The Dryads all believe that nature must be preserved. However, they also believe in coexistence of every organism on the planet, including the ever-so-destructive humans. This makes them peaceful, but also very reactive when their World Tree is challenged.

Relationships with other Races:

Dryads' main rival races are feral Wyverns who seek to destroy the nature and make the magic world a bleak place, Demons who are all-around very mischievous, and Werewolves/Wolf hybrids, whose bite secrete poison lethal to the Dryads. Dryads make good allies with the Elves and the Centaurs, both of whom love and care for the great nature; they also make quite a good business partner with the Goblins and the Dwarves, since their habitat in underground grants them a lot of minerals, which they can trade with the Dryads for lumber.

Powers:

Contrary to popular belief again, Dryads do fell trees. However, instead of using axes and saws, Dryads sing the tree until it falls. This gives the tree painless death as it offers its body to the Dryads. What's even more amazing is that Dryads' singing actually hastens the regrowth of felled trees. One Dryad can sing a 50 foot Oak tree back to its' former glory in one month; every subsequent Dryad hastens the process by 5%.

While Dryads' singing is a powerful tool to repair a forest, they're limited to just that: regrowing trees. Greater Dryads' singing, however, are much more impressive. Not only is its' tree regeneration capabilities greatly improved, the singing can also grow grass on an otherwise barren landscape, create a source of water at the middle of a desert, rid land, water, and air pollution, and in general restore an entire landscape anew.

Elemental Affinities:

Like most races, Dryads too can learn magic. Turned Dryads that used to be magic users keep their elemental affinities with them: thus making it possible for a Dryad to use fire, lightning, or ice magic; all three that are known to hurt nature rather than help it. However, Turned Dryads that did not know magic beforehand are generally tasked to proficiency in Nature or Wind magic primarily, with possibility of Water, Light, and Earth magic affinity as well.

Greater Dryads who have gained wisdom through time can use all five primary Dryad elements: being Nature, Wind, Water, Light, and Earth. Younger Greater Dryads are not able to learn all five of those elements; they discover their best element some point after their birth, and it is up to themselves to learn about that element before moving on to the next.

Spoiler: Sephiroth's Bio

World Tree Sephiroth was THE largest World Tree on Mundane realm; with its edge so high in the sky it cannot be seen with naked eyes as it was always covered in clouds. A harpy reporter from the Magi realm nicknamed it "Mile-high Tree" for good reason, and this Mile-high Tree was pregnant.

A lone Dryad who looked like an elderly woman stood sternly in front of the World Tree Sephiroth, seemingly waiting on something. This Dryad wielded an ancient cane which twisted and turned in a fascinated pattern. She was clad in a baroque set of magenta robe with purple and gold tabard draped over: a symbolic clothing for her position as the Matriarch of the Sephiroth tree. Other than her attire, the old Dryad had wrinkles that looked like they breathed, recalling stories of past times too ancient to be written down, her gray eyes that, while lost their colors, also denoted wisdom beyond time.

"Matriarch Melial!" A similarly old Dryad approached the Matriarch in relative haste, her attire a bit more modest but still adorned with goblin-made jewelries.

"It is time." Matriarch Melial merely spoke as her eyes reached the sky. She could see: a fruit being lowered to ground-level by a swaying branch. It was large, larger than any of the fruit sacs she saw from Sephiroth. Perhaps... larger than the legendary Greater Dryad Yggdrasil. "Elder, gather every Dryad; this is a historical moment."

"Yes, Matriarch!" The Elder Dryad obeyed the Matriarch's command as she rushed the way she came.

Within a few minutes, every Dryad in the community gathered: all 3000 of them. The moment they climbed up the hill that led to the trunk of Sephiroth could witness a water balloon-like fruit with the height and the width similar to those of a Blue Whale. It looked as if it could burst at moment's notice, but it held... for now.

"Behold, friends." Matriarch Melial's voice boomed in the air for all to hear. "Our newest Greater Dryad... is here."

The 3000 Dryads hollered in amazement and happiness. The Dryad community of Sephiroth used to have a wise Greater Dryad named Alisha... until she sacrificed herself to slay an evil Feral Wyvern Nefaar and end a long war between the Dryads and the Feral Wyverns temporarily. That was 700 years ago... and at the time where wildlife territories were being challenged and invaded by arrogant humans with their tools of destruction, a Greater Dryad of any level of strength was needed... and with a fruit sac of this size, this particular Greater Dryad was possibly the strongest Greater Dryad there ever could be.

The fruit sac suddenly began shaking as if something was lurching inside. Without warning, it blew up, showering the entire Dryad community in the area with sacred fruit juice. To be exact, showering wasn't the right word to use, as the juice quite literally stormed down the community for a solid 20 seconds before dissipating. When the juice storm finally settled, the remnant of the fruit sac was already gone, replaced by a bare-skinned, 18-year old girl who looked so innocent but had an overwhelmingly pleasant presence around her; as if the nature itself was worshiping her emergence. Facing the 3000 Dryads and making a chic but sweet smile, this Greater Dryad made her first communication with the world around her:

"Hello."

While this new Greater Dryad, aptly named after the great World Tree Sephiroth itself, had more than 4 times the power of the formal strongest Greater Dryad Yggdrasil, her inexperience with her own ability meant that the community of the tree Sephiroth had to wait until the Dryad Sephiroth gained enough experience and power to ward off any hostile, deliberate invasions. In normal circumstances this process will take centuries, but Matriarch Melial had a plan in mind...

"Trinity Soul University, you say?" Sephiroth repeated Matriarch Melial's offer. She was originally supposed to be garbed with the old robe of Alisha, but Sephiroth found it too lavish and instead settled for a very modern style of dress shirt with a tie, miniskirt, black pantyhose, and a black poncho of sorts.

"Yes, your Greatness. I am certain it will provide you with more than adequate catalyst for your fullest potential to be activated." Matriarch Melial hypothesized as she handed Sephiroth a flyer she had one of the faster scout Dryads to obtain from the outside world. Fullest potential... After Sephiroth entered the earthly realm, she was heralded as a hero only for the Dryads to realize her powers were yet unstable and needed polishing to be effective. They were disappointed that they would have to continue being suffered by the harassment from the Feral Wyverns and the Werewolves as well as the oblivious and obnoxious invasion from the humans. Sephiroth couldn't help but feel bad as the Dryads merely looked at her with disheartened glares. A news of being able to awaken even part of her powers as fast as possible was a must-grab.

"If it'll help me figure out my powers, I won't hesitate to join the cause." Sephiroth smiled. "When do I sign up?"

Magic type: Nature magic - Avatar of Nature

Greater Dryads such as Sephiroth can call upon the power of nature to smite her foes. Common techniques that Greater Dryads utilized before Sephiroth were:
          - Summoning tree roots for offensive and defensive capabilities
          - Communicating with feral animals to assist with attacking their common enemy
          - Shapeshifting into savage beasts to gain increased physical capabilities
          - Making the entire battlefield a giant den of nature and use the plants and animals within to her advantage
          - Manipulating nature energy to form a concentrated bolt of green energy that can burn mechanical targets but be safe for organic compounds
          - Control the weather to induce both miniature and full-scale catastrophes as well as repair the damage afterwards

Sephiroth is a very young Greater Dryad; she does not know how to any of these just yet. The only bit of magic she was able to grasp before she signed up for Trinity Soul University was basic Nature magic such as merely being able to communicate with animals and plants as well as being able to gather nature energy into a small ball that she can fire as projectiles.

Luggage:

Sephiroth doesn't have a lot of things with her, for she does not know what she likes as a hobby just yet. On the first day into the outside world, Sephiroth went and bought buttoned dress shirts, ties, oversized poncho, miniskirts, and the likes, placed inside a plain brown rolling backpack.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Why did you come to this university:

To hasten her growth in order to reach the full potential of her power. The power of the Greater Dryad is required to stop the humans from slaughtering the great nature.

Personality:

Sephiroth is a cool, chic individual. She has class and elegance plastered all over her; and not very many events can really make her shocked or surprised. However, as Sephiroth is very inexperienced with the outside world, she might unwillingly act like a goofball. Whoever wishes to be her friend should realize that she is trying her hardest.

Sephiroth likes both the indoors and outdoors; sometimes she'll be relaxing in the dorms with a cup of green tea, and sometimes she'll be lounging in the trees near the dormitory reading a good book.

Sephiroth likes to learn, so she reads a lot of books. She plans on frequenting the library and borrowing books of different categories: obvious picks like books about nature to real oddities like philosophy, history, astrology, and more.

Sephiroth is not very fond of trying to beautify herself, so she bought multiples of similar clothing style: a dress shirt, different designed ties, differently colored skirt, pantyhose, stockings, thigh-highs, and the likes.

Other:

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-16-2015, 06:09 AM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Another app...

Another interesting app for an interesting character.

It is fun to make apps...

I'd say accepted as I don't see what's wrong.

Now I think we have made too many characters for now Wriggle ;w;

Comment

Updating the dorm list with addition and subtraction. I wonder when Sustic will edit it into the OOC OP.

Male
              Cale, Jason, Grace (Don't ask!)- 107A
              Zero - 108A
              Drake, Azeruk, and Allen (Ystmurra) - 109A
              Tristan, and Andrew - 110A

Female
              Kris, Sonya - 204A
              Kathryn - 102A
              Lynne, Cecilia, Charlotte - 104A
              Seki, Trista - 105A
              Sinuda, Selene - 106A
              Volkia, Lily - 107A

Waiting for Room Number: Sephiroth, Zoe

Now I have a question to ask you guys. I don't want to go witch hunting or anything, but do you think inactive characters' dorm number should be changed? I'm talking mainly about Katrix's characters (since he's "oh-so-busy" and can't even post) and Tewi's character Seki. (Who went indefinitely AWOL from the RP and people who know why won't tell the common folks why)
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

In the case of say... Seki, she will be considered and turned into an NPC until Tewi returns (we know Tewi will return, but we don't know when or why she disappeared.)

In the event of someone just say, stop rping for well... any other reason, then we will give that character a room-change.

@EVERYONE.

Okay everyone, I'm finally getting around to working on a list of races, along with a description for each of them. I'm only adding races that will be used in the RP, and currently used in the RP. So if you have a character of a COMPLETELY original race, or a race in which I have not gone in-depth with in the past in the OOC of this TSU (or the previous dead OOC), then give me a descriptionf or them.

Currently what I'm working on:

Vampires

Werewolve's

Dullahan's

Ghoul's

Lamia's

Angel's

Demon's

Wraith's

Dragon (in general with some various info about different types of dragons.)

And several others.

This will take some time FYI.

Comment

You know I'm here for you if you need help ( ・ω・)
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I know I was upset when you made a dorm list but can you post it again? I want to check something.

@SUS

If you want, I can help with dragon (mainly blade dragon, the type I came up with) and phoenix. Only if you want me to.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

The one I posted was the one we all came to agree on after my outburst, but I'll post it again.

Male
                      Cale, Jason, Grace (Don't ask!)- 107A
                      Zero - 108A
                      Drake, Azeruk, and Allen (Ystmurra) - 109A
                      Tristan, and Andrew - 110A

Female
                      Kris, Sonya - 204A
                      Kathryn - 102A
                      Lynne, Cecilia, Charlotte - 104A
                      Seki, Trista - 105A
                      Sinuda, Selene - 106A
                      Volkia, Lily - 107A

Waiting for Room Number: Sephiroth, Zoe
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Not that list, the one you made with all OCs having a room.

Comment

https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....ll=1#post96107 ~
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I made another character uwu

Spoiler:

Name: Adalinda (Ada for short)

Race: Dragon

Bio: Adalinda comes from a family of nobility, hence her name which means noble serpent. She is treated as the princess of her family and gets a good share of their ancient wealth. She is the youngest of her siblings, and the favorite to her parents. As a young dragon, within a year or two they will find out what magic they have if any at all. Ada found out about her water magic at age 6, which was unusual for a dragon. As soon as they knew, her parents trained her for war, her magic being used to cause harm and not for the good of others. She hated it as she grew older, so she would sneak away in her humanoid form and try to learn how to use her magic to water plants. When her parents found out, they disowned her immediately. She stole her share of wealth back, along with a bit extra and used it to travel until she came across whispering of a magic university. As any disowned dragon would do, she paid her entrance fees and decided to buy some clothing and head to the university.

What Element/and or type of magic. : Water magic. She uses it to suffocate her enemies but wishes to learn how to use it in much peacefuller ways.

Luggage: Two bags, one packed full of cute clothing along with necessities like toothbrushes, toothpastes, the other packed with more regal and revealing outfits (even though she’s only an a-cup)

Appearance: She stands around 5’5 and has long blonde hair, which has tints of blues at the tips. Her eyes are a fiery red. She has a small frame and is only an a-cup. She has small black horns that are visible in her humanoid form along with a set of wings that are a silver color.(picture to come soon~)

Why did you come to the University?: To learn how to use her magic in less violent ways but also refine her use of it.

Personality: Ada is mainly a cold and strict girl, she doesn’t like to fool around or waste things. She is also a very snooty person to other dragons, as she is of a high standard. But under all that is a warm heart and a girl who blushes easily from teasing. (she’s a tsun tsun girl :3)

Other: Adalinda hates using her dragon form, seeing it as ugly and barbaric. She prefers her humanoid form, where she still retains her horns and her wings are shrunk down. She also will not admit it but she likes cute animals and can’t hold them while in dragon form.

Comment

Oh yeah, for those who has an ENTIRE race that I have mentioned in my last post regarding the Race List (with a list of races I will handle), and you have a race that isn't listed on that list.

Well then here is the format to fill it out:

Spoiler:

Name of Race:

General Info: (This is info like strengths, physical traits, weaknesses, and their general behaviors that beings of this race will have.)

Magic <insert name of race here> tend to have: (What are the magic types this Race tends to have?)

Rarity in the TSU Universe: (Simple. How frequently is one expected to encounter someone of this race?)

Fill that out and just post it here in the OOC, and I will add it to a Google Document which I am putting all the info in (as if I put all the info here in the OOC, it will just clog up this thread.)

REMEMBER!
                              Be generalistic with your description of this race. Do NOT describe how a SINGLE member of this race acts (unless you are using a single anonymous member of said race as an example.) If need be, I will post what I have for Werewolves down.

Also if you are going to talk about a Sub-type of a race (like say Blade-Dragons which are sub-types of normal Dragons), then I will make a template for that and will post it here soon.

Comment

In response to Flan Flan's (♡) new app, I am revamping Volkia from a cute wolf girl to a cute dwaaagooon since Volkia was a dead character.

Spoiler: Volkia, Dragonkin Champion

Name: Volkia "Dragonkin Champion"

Race: Dragon

Bio:
                                Spoiler:

Volkia, titled "Dragonkin Champion", is a well-known gladiator of the magic realm, Kosmo Magicko. In Kosmo Magicko, a giant Colosseum, called Arena ton Theon, is the prime location where blood sports such as gladitorial shows occur. There are many amphitheater where blood sports occur, but none are as exciting, as grand, as regal as Arena ton Theon. Being a gladiator in this inexorable battleground, much less becoming the winner in its brutal field, is aspiration that many fighters and magicians dream of.

Volkia was born into a large family of dragon in Germany, famous for their battle-hardened warriors who fought in countless wars in the past. Naturally, the dragon family trained Volkia to become the best. At her early age, she showed gift of blood magic, and the family wasted no time nurturing her to become a great [i]Armis Armet/i], or magic swordsman. She was stronger against grown dragon warriors in combat when she was 14. She was determined ready by the patriarch of the family when Volkia defeated the firstborn son, Rankar the Steel Impaler, in a duel, overwhelming her big brother with blood magic and hemokinetic combat while Rankar was in his dragon form.

An unfortunate event came shortly after. Rankar, salty about his loss, secretly hired an infamous hexer titled Mad Witch of Castonair to create a curse that will prevent his sister to ever take the form of a dragon anymore. However, the Mad Witch's hex had an unforseen side effect that granted her stronger affinity to her blood magic, making her human form stronger than her dragon form ever would've been.

Volkia entered Arena ton Theon at the age of 15. The arena was teeming with upstart blademasters, wizards, and assassins ready to prey on a rather innocent looking dragon girl. However, after a bloodbath, Volkia emerged victorious without wearing any armor at all, taking down every challengers that dared to bare their sword or attempted to cast a magic spell. The sheer force of Volkia's blood torrent shocked a reporter so much he did not hesitate to write the headline:

Dragonkin Armis Armet storms the Competition!

Volkia proceeded to dominate the arena, taking down legendary weaponmasters and sages until she too became a legend of her own. The dragonkin society gave her the title of "Dragonkin Champion," fitting for her gladiatory achievements. However, even in that limelight and all the glory in the world, Volkia had a secret that she was keeping...

That secret was of her cousin Adalinda's affinity to peace.

Adalinda was 3 years younger than Volkia. While Volkia and Adalinda were not direct family, Adalinda treated Volkia like an older sister. Perhaps this was because Volkia was one of the only dragons in the castle that didn't act like a total jackass. One day, Volkia observed her cousin Adalinda sneaking out at night to water a small patch of garden that was spared by their destructive patriarch. Volkia originally was thinking of telling the patriarch, but she knew fully well that doing so would result in Adalinda being disowned and exiled out of the household. So Volkia dissuaded herself from her original plan and instead approached Adalinda the morning after about her midnight plight privately.

Adalinda was panicking when her secret was revealed. However, Volkia persuaded Adalinda that she will not reveal her secrets, forming a mutual bond together. That bond was at the verge of breaking when the patriarch of the family found out that Adalinda has been using her power not for constant war efforts, but for an irrelevant deeds, and disowned Adalinda from their family, thus banning her from entering the castle ever again.

Volkia could not sleep that night. Adalinda must've been furious; furious at her. She could not shake the feeling that Adalinda is blaming Volkia, misunderstanding and thinking that Volkia revealed her plights to the patriarch, thus making him patrol at night and find Adalinda in her sneaky getaway. There must be some way to find Adalinda and apologize... perhaps atone for her skin by offering her own life. Volkia on that night quit her work as Champion of Arena ton Theon and disappeared from the castle, leaving all her clothes, furniture, and belongings in the castle and leaving to find her sister. Rumor has it that dragonkin wizards are sent to a magic university in Mundane world... perhaps that's where Adalinda must've gone. Clad in nothing but a decorative swimwear that Arena ton Theon awarded her as her 2500th consecutive victory and the matching jacket for her 7500th, Adalinda left the Kosmo Magicko and entered the Mundane world.

Magic type: Blood Magic - Blood Manipulation

As a hemomancer, Volkia is very well-rounded, able to switch between offense (hemokinesis via whiplashing a torrent of blood into the enemy or creating objects out of blood) and defense (again, hemokinesis via making a barrier of blood in front, back, or to the sides of her) with ease. Her heightened sense as a dragon gives her an excellent insight in split-second decisions, as evident from her reign as gladiator champion.

When using her scythe, Volkia's reach and range is increased in exchange of her speed. She can use the scythe on its own, or enhance it with various solid blood to give it a new effect or even turn it into a completely different form of weapon, such as a dual scythe, naginata, or even a battleaxe.

One thing that sets Volkia apart from other hemomancer is Volkia's characteristic as a dragon. She naturally has faster hemoglobin mitosis rate, allowing her to regenerate blood faster than average hemomancer. In the midst of battle, this won't be very noticeable, but she will be able to go through multiple battles quicker because of how fast her bone marrow is making blood.

Her dragonkin smell and sense is impeccable, allowing her to have faster reflexes when dodging. Her skin is harder than regular human's, giving her an edge in unarmed combat if things come to that.

One notable thing about Volka is that she cannot transform into a dragon form even though she is of dragonkin race. This is due to the curse laid by a mad witch which inhibited her ability to transform into a dragon but as a side effect granted her stronger magical affinity.

Luggage:

Volkia has nothing on her. The only possession she has is, as listed in the bio, an obsidian-colored nylon swimwear donned with rare arcane metal called Draconium, a jacket made with same materials as the swimwear, and a long, hardened blood staff which turns into a scythe in battle. These are the exact same attire that she wore in her gladiatory victories number 7501 to 11526.

As she left the Kosmo Magicko leaving everything behind her, Volkia has no money. This is going to be an issue for her since she does not know of the concept of paying for education.

Appearance:

Spoiler: She is not as tiny as old Volkia, standing at 5'10" with more noticeable curves

Volkia has a very long golden brown hair that reaches her knees in length. Volkia usually keeps her hair untied and leaves them flowing down her back like a waterfall, billowing in the wind during battle.

Volkia's bright red eyes almost looks like two large rubies with how they shine with brilliance and determination. They, and her black horns: protruding out of her head and wickedly taking a curve twice, are her distinguishable features as a dragonkin.

Her superior height and proportions leading to flawless and exquisite body also adds to the support that Volkia as one of the most beautiful women. Volkia's physical beauty is almost unparalleled, even in the world of TSU where excellence in physical beauty is the norm. Immersing herself in rigorous training regimen and putting herself in 4 to 5 battles every single day for 7 years gave fat very little room for Volkia. Her body is devoid of any unnecessary fat; instead, her arms, abs, thighs, and calves are packed with muscle that makes her very strong and flexible. Most of her fat is on her...

Spoiler:

Why did you come to this university:

To find her cousin Adalinda and apologize to her about what happened to her. After that, she doesn't know. Perhaps studying at the university might not be a bad idea.

Personality:

Ara ara, ufufu~

Volkia has an older-sister vibe. Doesn't matter whether you are tiny little loli girl or a large male taller than anyone; Volkia's calm demeanor both in and out of battle makes anyone want to lean on her and receive a soothing word of praise or assurance from her.

To build up on Volkia's onee-san personality, Volkia often says phrases like "Ara ara~" or "Ufufu~".

Other:
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-19-2015, 01:49 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X