Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made another character that I'll be heavily basing off a League character that I find to be really cool. I don't really know how to explain the race Spirits other than they are not really dead but not really alive either. And I don't think it's worth filling out a race sheet since I don't think anyone but me would have a character like Kindred or anything ;;;;

Spoiler:

( Please look at this link before reading my app. My character will be similar to the new League of Legends champion Kindred http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...red/Background )

Name: Desta Reza

Race: Spirits/Kindred

Bio:
    Desta is a 'Kindred in training'. She is a strange manifestation of both twin essences of death in one body, the two personalities squeezed into her tiny frame. As many Kindred before her, they are the reapers that will either grace you with a swift death or chase you down until your last breath. She carries the bow all Kindred have but also the knives she must use in place of the missing half of her physical for. Desta is quite literally the lamb with a wolf to help her on the hunt, though her wolf is inside of her.

Given her strange predicament, she uses illusions to help her on the hunt when needed. Although, her magic is exactly quite perfected yet. Desta's trouble with holding her illusions' forms is a daunting task when she needs it. The one who is dying is allowed to pick between the lamb's arrow or wolf's bite, and to perform wolf's bite she requires her illusions. Failing to bring up a proper illusion, Desta can do nothing but mutter an apology and try again. Wearing lamb's mask, her true personality is that of the wolf. Her two personalities constantly clash within herself, forcing her to think carefully before responding in a soft voice. Finding that her magic was insufficient, she vowed to hold off on her training until she could control it properly. With that, Desta set off to learn to control her magic so she can once again return on the thrilling hunts that she left for such a small problem.

What Element/and or type of magic. : Illusion magic.

Luggage: Desta brings one case full of simple looking clothing. She feels no need for anything that is not necessary such as cell phones since it means nothing to her. She also brings a silver bow with her, her tool of choice along with two knives.

Appearance: Desta's left eye is a pale lavender color while where her right eye should be is a gaping whole of darkness. Her hair is a long silvery color with black roots that can be seen sometimes under the silver, an indicator of the wolf she holds inside her. She is around 5'4 and has a flat chest. She tends to wear plain clothing, over sized and typically very airy on her body. Though she appears to be shaped like a human, she is not human at all, or she'd be hunted by Kindred as well. Often she wear's Lamb's mask but will sometimes switch it with Wolf's mask. ( quick sketch can be found here : http://sta.sh/08n3fxpft7r and http://sta.sh/013cavri0xek )

Why did you come to the University?: Desta came to the university to learn to use her magic with better control and increase her knowledge on certain other magics.

Personality: Desta has two personalities. Depending on what mood she is in, you may get the lamb's side, a kinder and more gentle side. If you get the wolf's side, you will get a tougher and darker side. When in a neutral mode, Desta is quiet and distanced, enjoying to watch others than get involved in the action until she is needed.

Other: She may be a reaper in training but she has hardly taken enough lives to say such a thing. Desta has only worked among side a Kindred, and aspires to be like them even without a proper wolf. She also can be clumsy, though when in a hunt she tries to be as graceful as she can. When focused too much, she will trip up somewhere along the lines.

I hope this is okay ;;;;;;
    Last edited by DeadMasterChan; 10-22-2015, 10:00 PM.

Comment

NPC App for one of Nurse Hannah's 'Personal' Assistants:

Spoiler:

NPC Name: Zans (I COULDN'T THINK OF A GOOD NAME.) It's not his real name. Just short for his full name which is Zanzibar. Hannah likes the name Zans.

Abilities: Medical and Surgical Expert. Is said to be one of the best in his field by Hannah herself. Of course... he's not as skilled with a scalpel as Hannah, but his precision and speed is top notch. He also has Blood Magic which he uses for medical purposes (like say making a scalpel of the patients OWN BLOOD for use), and just general healing by using his blood magic to help the clotting of blood in a person's body to happen much faster in certain spots to help prevent major blood loss in case of serious wounds. He also knows a bit about combat with Blood Magic.

Appearance:
      Zans has green eyes underneath his glasses, and stands at a very tall 6ft 7 which is quite surprising. This and his quiet demeanor can make him quite intimidating.

Personality:
      The Head Nurse's right-hand man, and personal assistant. Zans is a skilled and talented Medical and Surgical doctor. He's had 5 years of college under his belt, and been in the business for about a little over 10 years. Had gotten a job at TSU when Hannah had heard about his talents, and she had the Headmaster offer a very high ranking job in the Medical Staff. Currently he does enjoy the job, and especially loves the experiments Hannah pulls. However one would not think that due to his cold, and rather quiet nature.

He honestly doesn't entirely care about the safety of the students, as long as he has a way to help him get better at being a surgeon and doctor, then he will take up that opportunity. To him, the students are just a test of his skill, but one would not know that due to how quiet he is. He literally does not speak much at all except to Nurse Hannah or when telling his patients what to do.

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot, and sorry for Double Posting but. SORRY FLAN.

Your app is accepted. I've read it a while ago but never accepted it. Sorry ^^;;

Comment

Aaaa, it's okay. I know you are busy :3

Comment

@Dead-chan

It's been 11 days since your last post in IC. I get if you're busy IRL and can't post for 2-4 days but 11 is too long (in my opinion that is). Please do try to post soon.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I've been pretty busy with school, band and applying to colleges. If anything, you should be able to wait that long and or interact with other character while waiting for me.

Comment

I too am also really busy with school. Not to mention that it's hard to on my phone, the only time i can get on the forums atm

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
                "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Guys I have some rather unfortunate news. I... will be permanently closing down TSU. I'm sorry to those who enjoy it and wish to continue it, I apologize greatly. People have had hopes and wanted to continue this. I know some of have only (somewhat) recently joined it. Such as Lily, and will be saddened when this RP closes as they haven't managed to get to enjoy it due to my inactivity.... Which I apologize for.

Now. For the reasons behind closing it.

Some of you may think these reasons are Bullshit, some of you might just go 'eh, oh well. Saw this would happen'. Hell I even expect some people to get low expectations of me because let's face it. My activity here on the forums are really damn low ya know?

Well...

The reasons for closing this RP is a lack of inactivity and interest, among the fact that. I planned too hard and too much for this RP. I planned for SO many damn things to happen and I kept trying to plan more things with every single character, and much like with every other RP I'm in except for maybe like. One or two. I myself had one too many characters in this RP and among them and the NPC's. I had way too many too control, and I did at least try to pawn off some of the NPC's (and if I recall I tried to pawn off the teachers to some people. Which was stupid SINCE IN THE FIRST PLACE. I should not have made preset teachers to control then pawn them off. I should have just allowed people toask if they could make a teacher for the University, and choose what element they want that teacher to teach. I should have done that.

I should have done a lot of things.

One thing that made me lose interest and became inactive was because of the fact that... I tried to take control of too much. Trinity Soul University was my brain child of an RP. There have been many incarnations and they all fail because of my fault. I'm not a good RP maker. I can handle making stories and characters. I can handle using characters. But I can't handle making an RP and managing it.

On top of that TSU had a lot of people join the RP then just disappear for... whatever reasons, and some people like S121 are just too busy with other RP's and other stuff outside of the forums and IRL. Which cut down inactivity for others. In short I ended up causing a chain reaction that ended up in me... wanting to contemplate closing TSU. Also don't think that this was just a decision I made on the spot. Hell the FUCK no. I've been contemplating closing this RP for a few months and have finally gotten to the point where I want to come to a final decision.

In short I am going to close this RP. You all can blame me if you want. I'll take the blame. I'll be responsible. However the thing is when this RP is closed, expect me to hold a vote on what I should do.

The vote will be between:

Making an remake of Infinite Project. An old RP of mine that... died... but I miss. I've missed it ever since I closed it. Others miss it. Others are on board with making a remake of it. If I do make a remake of Infinite Project. I'll be taking the help of S121, Tewi, and Wriggle in making it so it won't just be me running it and controlling it. For they will be helping me.

I could make a similar based RP somewhat similar to TSU (a academy based RP... but... Think of an RP more like RWBY or Soul Eater.) Said RP will also have help from S121, Tewi, and Wriggle in developing a plot, lore, and managing important NPC's and stuff. As well as being a HELL of a lot more free than TSU was (meaning people can literally go off on their own story arcs or 'missions' to add freedom to the RP.)

That or I could make a completely new RP with the help and influence of others.

Hell I'll be closing off Sacred Treasure as well since well... That RP really SUNK and hit rock bottom (heh. Get it? A pun.)

Also do not take this as me leaving the Forums. I'm not. I will not. Not anytime soon. Okay? Okay.

Now please forgive me for making this, losing interest after planning and hoping for so much, then just abandoning it. I'm sorry to those who really wish to continue this but. Depending on what people want. I can give the rights of TSU to anyone so they can remake it in their own way. Which I'm fine with. The rights for TSU is now up in the air for anyone who wants to fully take control and remake it. Just PM me if anyone of you wishes to do so. I can help give tips about some of the lore unless whoever takes it just wants to... redo everything their own way.
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-16-2016, 03:57 AM.

Comment

I will admit that I was inactive but that is because I've been waiting on Dead to post. I was about to make a post tomorrow leaving Dead's OC and continuing but guess that won't be happening.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                    X