X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elbon the Table | Restaurant District | Trinity Soul University

Only then did Sephiroth let go of Cecilia's lips. She was out of breath, panting like a wild dog in heat. Her face became red like an apple's as she looked away in shame. "I- I'm so sorry, I couldn't help it. Ever since I- I met you I was just- taken aback by how cute you were. I- I heard in human world a girl liking another girl is forbidden... the Matriarch told me, but... us Greater Dryads are born to like another female so- I really couldn't help it. I'm sorry... I defiled you and your purity..."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia shook her head, grabbing both of Sephiroth's hands in her own. "Y-you don't have to be sorry! Please don't feel like you've defiled me or anything. I-I actually liked it. And I think I also like you!" Her eyes were wide, filled with different emotions. "B-but, it we want to continue to kiss we should go into a stall and lock it so nobody comes in..." The brunette's cheeks were glowing a bright red before realizing something. "W-wait, you think I'm cute? Really? A-ah, well, I think you're really pretty.. And when we first met, I couldn't help but think about how soft your chest is." She began to absentmindedly rub Sephiroth's hands gently. "I think it's okay to like another girl... I'm only half human, so it shouldn't get me into trouble." Her smile was reassuring as she squeezed her friend's hands.

Comment

"I- Is that so...?"

Sephiroth's heart skipped a beat when she heard that Cecilia actually liked her. It was true love; no one can stop them now. Tears of joy fell down Sephiroth's eyes. Her blush of embarrassment was turning to that of excitement and arousal as she was about to advance. She was stopped by Cecilia's suggestion: to get inside one of the stalls. Of course, she wouldn't want any stranger to walk in on them...

"Y... yeah. I do think you're pretty. And I've seen a lot of pretty people in my Dryad community." Sephiroth giggled, heavy breathing in between. She opened a stall and motioned Cecilia to enter with one hand while the other hand began undoing her dress shirt, revealing a rather risque black brassiere. Even though she was clearly a girl, her mannerism made her look like a gentleman in that instance. "Come... let us revel in this moment of bliss."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia nodded, moving with a small bounce in her step. "A-ah, please do treat me well... That was my first kiss and your lips are so soft on mine..." Stepping into the stall, she was unsure of what to do, looking up at Sephiroth. "What should we do..? I don't have a clue on what lovers do, since books are different from real life." She couldn't help but stare at Sephiroth's brassiere, her cheeks flushing again with a bright red color. 'My face feels so hot right now, and I just want to kiss her... I don't even care about the food right now..'

Comment

Sephiroth gulped. Something primal was boiling inside as she closed the stall door behind her after she took off her dress shirt and dropped it on the ground. Her physique was excellent: with average-sized breasts and extremely slender and almost muscular abs. She really could pass as a boy with her frame.

"I... I don't know either." Sephiroth fidgeted. Her experience with making love was also, sadly, restricted to romance novels. "The books... they said that lovers... kiss a lot... but that's a little bit bland... is it?"

Sephiroth could not believe what she was saying and blushed uncontrollably as she approached Cecilia and knelt a little to adjust her height. "I guess we'll have to figure it out ourselves."

Then she did it. Again. Hot lips against hot lips. Burning sensation immediately engulfed Sephiroth's mouth, but she couldn't stop. She wanted the time to stop here forever, so that she can taste the sweetness of their newly-found love forever. She would never grow tired of it.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia's eyes traced over Sephiroth's body, noting how boyish yet femine she looked. 'She looks so soft, I just want to be with her forever...' the brunette thought to herself, almost drooling over her new lover's body. "I-I think kissing a lot should be fine for now, I mean, unless you want more..." As soon as she felt the greater Dyrad's lips on her own, she closed her eyes, bringing her arms around her neck. Before long, one hand was slowly wandering, tracing each gentle curve of Sephiroth's body with a light touch. The short half witch was shy and unsure of what to do, but she liked the feel of her lover's body. 'I wonder if this makes us girlfriends now...?'

Comment

Lynne was getting fed up with waiting. She was already done with 4 doodles and those two clowns aren't even back yet! She wanted to chase after the two and find out what they're doing, but she was worried about the seats being taken...

Then Lynne had an idea. Quickly sketching a drawing of a teddy bear, she then engraved her signature above it. When the signature was complete, a dim light exuded from the sketchbook as the teddy bear came to existence. It was a pretty large teddy bear: light brown with a gentle smile. Lynne struggled to have the teddy bear sit on her chair and, once she did so, she briskly walked towards the women's bathroom.

Sephiroth shuddered a little when she heard Cecilia say "more". Were they ready to take it to the next level? Sephiroth didn't know. She could feel Cecilia's hand trickle down her body, possibly admiring her physique.

"T... then excuse me while I..."

Sephiroth gently let go of Cecilia and placed the toilet cover over so Cecilia could sit down. Once she did so, Sephiroth sat on top of her and began advancing a bit further. While giving Cecilia a more gentle kiss, her other hand slipped into Cecilia's dress from the bottom. She could feel the warmth emanating from her body as the hand-

Sephiroth froze as soon as she heard a door opening. Was it someone who just needed to go to the bathroom? Did she get caught? She shouldn't worry about it since she locked the stall door... right?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

TSU - Campus

Sonya's mind snapped back to normal when she heard Zoe and her eyes looked normal again. "Zoe!" Sonya said as she realized what was happening. "What do I do? My magic hasn't returned enough to heat her up enough." She thought as she worried about Zoe.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(Sustic said I could post as this is just an introduction post. Easier to get back into the RP that way)

Trinity Soul University - Outside <Sinuda>

Sinuda was a bit late out of bed this day. It wasn't just any day either. It was the one day when she would start her new life at the Trinity Soul University. This was where her mother had intended for go all this time. Sinuda made sure that she had everything ready, and then headed out into the Kitchen where Theresa, her mom, was waiting. "So you finally wake up huh? I hope you remember what day it is today? We leave after we've eaten breakfast" she said. It was quite typical of Theresa, no matter how bad stuff went, she would always hang on to a few things she did daily, one of those were breakfast. Her reasoning was that that way she could always feel that she was in control, no matter what happened.

After they were done with the breakfast and Sinuda had gotten sure that she had everything she needed, they both headed of for the university. Transportation was not an issue, as Theresa was a witch and could easily just fly there. Sinuda just had to make sure to sit tightly, which was something she always did. As for the transportation method itself, while flying wasn't the most common way to get to the university, Sinuda didn't care, she was proud being a half witch, little could change that.

Once they arrived, Sinuda acted like nothing was happening, even tough she was an hour late. She went towards the main building to make sure they hadn't forgotten about her and at the same time get her dorm key together with her mom.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus

The Headmaster listened to Trista's question. Her manner of nervous, quiet speech made him feel a little bad about talking to her in such a, still somewhat crowded area. Despite that Daichi still decided to answer her question. Her question in fact was about her magic, and more importantly if he knew or even taught her magic type or not. This left him a little confused, but definitely intrigued.

"Well that really depends on what kind of magic it is. I can tell by feeling the aura of magic around you that your magic right now must be quite weak for now. Though I cannot tell what kind of elemental magic you might have, I can only sense the amount of mana your body naturally gives off. Anyways, what type of magic do you have?" The Headmaster replied as he straightened his posture while putting his arms behind his back. His expression was that of eagerness to hear about Trista's magic so he can better help her.

Meanwhile as Cale continued to hold Zoe who is suffering from what is presumably frostbite, had looked at Sonya and saw her just standing in place with a look of worry on her face. This made Cale a little mad as she had seemingly ignored what he had told her to do.

"What are you doing just standing there!? Pick up her tail and we will carry her to the Infirmary inside! If we don't hurry up she might lose her tail!" Cale replied getting a little angry with Sonya at the current moment.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus

It was strange. The Headmaster was surprisingly accurate with the fact that Trista's magic was significantly weak at the moment. From the constant use of her powers and the current circumstances, Trista's magic wasn't at its optimal level and Trista was barely able to produce even a faint glow. But, while the Headmaster claimed to be able to sense her magic, he was not capable of detecting what element she possessed. His own powers, while claimed to be very powerful and grand, were clearly incapable of identifying magical elements directly.
                        This put Trista in a rough spot. Were it not for the fact that the Headmaster was incapable of identifying her magic immediately, this whole exchange could have been a lot shorter and less painful. Much to her dismay, it seemed like Trista was gonna have to do this the hard way. Once again.

"It, err... My... L-L... M-M... It's... I-It..." Trista attempted to explain. But as Trista tried her hardest, the girl was simply too embarrassed and scared to say the words. Just a few simple words and yet completely out of her reach. The thought of sharing her powers, out in the open, at this moment, was simply too much for her. And, as a result, it rendered near speechless. However, unlike earlier, there was no way Seki could back her up. Like the Headmaster, Trista knew that Seki had no clue about her magic. Well, as far as the girl knew.
                        In her moment of hesitation and fear, Trista's cheeks flushed red and her posture took a more restricted and defensive position. Her arms shaking and her hands trembling, juice box and all. Both her embarrassment over her own powers and her inability to speak were becoming too much for the girl. And it, unfortunately, was becoming all too visible.
                        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 08-04-2015, 05:35 PM.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Celcilia blushed, her eyes opening a little as her cheeks glowed. The touch of Sephiroth's hand under her dress was cooling to her skin. "A-ah... Don't stop yet..." she whispered as soon as the Dryad froze. The brunette did not hear the door open up, and little did she know that the stall wasn't actually locked. "I-I had really cute undergarments just in case..." her voice was soft in Sephiroth's ear. 'Should I ask if we are dating now?'

Restaurant District | Trinity Soul University

Ada blinked, arriving at the Restaurant District with her stomach growling. There she stood stunned by the sheer amount of people there. 'I've never seen so many different species in one place, let alone not fighting over territory. Maybe us nobles have missed out on something...? Maybe there really is no thought to the fights back home.' Taking a deep breath, the dragon girl decided the upmost importance was to find an ice cream parlor. Ada could not stand being hungry for so long and took a few steps, glancing around for what seemed to be her destination. She blocked out every other scent other than that of the sweet frozen treat. Her red snake-like eyes narrowed as she spotted a place that seemed to serve ice cream, approaching it with her head held high. 'I will obtain my sweet dessert and fill my stomach. It'll be quite a lot of ice cream though...'

Comment

There's no one here? Lynne thought as she wandered into the bathroom. This was the only place they could possibly go to from that hallway; unless they were in male bathroom, which was a risky thing to do. Either they really were in the male bathroom, or they were just figment of Lynne's imagination once again. Most likely the latter, considering how unbelievably nice people have been to her.

Lynne decided to empty her bowel before eating, and opened a stall door to see quite a scandalous scene. There they were, Cecilia and Sephiroth, embracing each other like some sort of a lesbian doujin scene. Sephiroth was topless, save for her rather bold choice of lingerie, sitting on top of Cecilia with her hand reaching into Cecilia's dress hemline to fumble on her lap.

On one hand, Lynne was glad that the two new friends she made were not actually her imagination creating illusions. But on the other hand, this scene was... rather erotic and embarrassing for Lynne to watch. It reminded her of one Catholic orphanage house she was at for a month. She had to leave the place when she accidentally found one of the priests sexually assaulting a young boy. It just looked so... inappropriate.

"!!!" Lynne was still expressionless. However, judging by her wild blushing, she was very, very shocked to find the two together in the stall, much less be making love there. All three of them froze for a few seconds, then Lynne bolted out the door as she brought out her sketchpad, drawing furiously as she left.

Busan Train Station | Busan, Korea

Volkia arrived at the train station of the city of Busan. According to Jaewon, this place was the closest location to reach somewhere that houses and educates young wizards from the human realm. Trinity Soul University... Volkia had an inkling of what the university was, but she had no idea how it looked like... at least it should be better than the dreadful architectural abomination that was her former home...

Volkia tried to act like a normal person in that crowd. Unfortunately, her choice of attire... or lack thereof, a random large stick, and most importantly her dragon horns that stayed with her now-permanent human form denied entry into the train tracks... or that's what she thought was going to happen. The problem was something else.

"돈은 내고 들어가셔야 합니다. (You gotta pay for the ticket to get on the train tracks.)" The ticketing agent bluntly said. Unfortunately, Volkia did not understand what was happening; and the ticketing agent didn't speak English. Once again, language barrier stopped her progression.

"Ara ara... what can I do then?" Volkia muttered to herself as she paced herself in front of the ticketing booth. Passengers and passerby pedestrians took a glance at her; most admiring her exemplary body; one person in fact offered to help her.

"고민이 있으신거 같은데, 제가 도와드릴 수 있나요? (You look troubled; can I help you with anything?)" A passerby wearing glasses and a striped polo shirt asked. Although Volkia could not understand him, she could tell he was willing to help her.

"I... I need to buy a ticket." Volkia tried to explain her situation as simply as possible. Thankfully, the passerby understood what she was asking for, and bought a ticket for himself and, turning to Volkia, asked, "어디까지 가시나요? (Where's your destination?)"

Volkia didn't know the different cities in this country, so she could not answer the question. Instead, she pointed at the destination that had the cheapest ticket price. Without hesitation, the kind Samaritan bought another ticket for her.

Volkia bowed to the passerby and expressed her thanks before the two went there separate way. The passerby sat on a bench waiting for his bus, while Volkia went into the woman's bathroom. According to Jaewon, Volkia was to enter the largest stall, sit on the toilet and whisper the word teleport to be warped to the Trinity Soul University. She wasn't sure if such an outlandish instruction would work, but she tried so anyway.

Teleport.

Immediately, Volkia felt the similar sensation she did when she came to the mundane realm. But instead of reaching the destination unconscious, she was instead wide awake. She looked up to find herself at a location that was not at dusk, but in mid-day. In front of her, a gate, swung open already, greeted her. On the overhead on top of the gate, three giant words were etched into the plate:

Trinity Soul University.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Cecilia's eyes were wide, both with shock and embarrassment. "L-Lynne! W-wait!" One hand reached out to the blushing girl as she exited the bathroom yet she stayed with Sephiroth. "S-she saw us, what do we do now..?" Leaning her head into the other girl's chest gently, she closed her eyes. "I don't know what to do... Should we go ask her if she's okay or.." Looking up at her new lover, she blushed. "O-or would continuing be a bad thing? I-I've never had this happen before..."

Comment

TSU - Campus

Sonya didn't like the attitude Cale was giving her. "Don't tell me what to do and if you're a man, you carry her damn pervert!!!" Sonya said yelling at Cale.

Restaurant District

"Here you go, sorry for the wait." The male employee said as he places Zero's order in front of him. Zero nodded and picked up the spoon that was placed there and he slid his tongue right to left and as he was about to dig in, the scent of the female dragon was getting extremely closer. "Let's see what happens." He thought as he takes the first bite.
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X