• Show
Clear All

...No comment.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

Yes Mima, death by Snu-Snu.

It would be more accurate to say that she decides to penetrate you with a knife through the heart, but death by Snu-Snu sounds more entertaining.

@Wonder

I know what HM looks like, but I forgot what Gerard looks like.

Can you give a quick description?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Pretty much the same as HM except his hair is much longer (down to his waist)

Comment

mandatory image because of snu snu

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Shattered pelvises.

Can you die from a shattered pelvis? WTF were they having Snu-Snu with!?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

What's hilarious is that I had a nightmare about something like that.
              Actually...It was a handful of nightmares of girls trying to kill me.
              One was a sort of "Yukari scenario", a girl dragging me from my bed into a portal to my death...
              Another one was a sort of yandere moment where the girl tried to kiss me then tried to knife me...
              and I forgot the rest.

and... @S121
              I would guess it was one of the girls from Gensokyo.
              That's the only reasonable explanation I can think of off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @Kristia

Shattered pelvises.

Can you die from a shattered pelvis? WTF were they having Snu-Snu with!?
                Space amazons. I'm being serious.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Cucoo

One word.

Onis...

@Mima

Those Space Amazons are really f*cking strong! D8>

It's kinda scary if you look at it from a realistic standpoint.
                  sigpic

Comment

poor guys.. but hey they look happy in the picture

On the other side of the bat wouldn´t destroy our pelvis i guess.. but anyways, Gensokyo girls who would break pelvis surely are the oni atleast XD
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      @Mima

Those Space Amazons are really f*cking strong! D8>

It's kinda scary if you look at it from a realistic standpoint.
                      Well, in the episode, they were like 15 feet tall.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I hope you guys know that this was a futurama episode...

Comment

@Wonder

Of course!

@Mima

That just might explain it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, does John have any way of projecting the proof of HM's survival?

Comment

@Wonder

Yep.

He can show Gerard some recorded video from his MJOLNIR's helmet camera.

He can easily send Gerard the video via his HUD.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry, but I'm gonna wait for a wiggle post from snake girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X