Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyone

@S121

How did the everything go with the present?
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Oh and I finally got around to changing the bio of Eleos.

Question is now: What dictator of what seemingly unknown country could I have him overthrow/assassinate?

Maybe some unknown organization in the Sahara desert was eliminated thanks to Eleos and the world is clueless he did anything. That would work...maybe.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-15-2013, 12:37 AM.

Comment

@Katrix

Welcome back!

I was planning on having it mentioned in the debriefing, since there are no Characters in the area.

Basically, the debriefer was going to say that while the team was away, one of the BOWs appeared on their doorstep. It was killed quickly, but that they would need to check the area for more of them.

Then, either Thomas-079, or Chris would tell them about Xehanort double-crossing them.

After that, Prometheus Labs would then up their security with high-powered turrets, like I was planning on them having after Wesker's raid.

It will come soon enough.

@Cucoo

Ehh, I'd say possibly one in Africa. The reason why is because of the turmoil and constant border and territory changes, you can simply make up a dictator and country without warping reality too much.

What do you think?

@SUSTIC

Sounds almost like John.
        Last edited by S121; 10-15-2013, 12:40 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

back from a homework panic attack
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Aye.

problem with me would be names of the county and Dictator...unless I could pull the Bio-computer I had, based on the fact this does technically take place in a near future...

EDIT: Or an advanced AI...

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I'm kind of back from my computer freezing...

Too much homework?

@Cucoo

Ok, just as long as it didn't take over the world. That would logically make the entire real world much more different. You could say that it took over the country, or the surrounding countries.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

yup, a lot of proyects and exam that almost killed me today´s night

2 questions.. 2 effing questions... but nailed them :P
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Glad to hear.

Now you can relax.
                  sigpic

Comment

Incoming interrupting Grima in IC.

P.S. Grima's Avatar looks exactly like Robin.

Comment

Oh yea one skill Raven will get in the sequel:

Shadow Step

Though it is a skill that Raven can get at the very beginning of Elsword it is still a useful ability. Currently Raven doesn't have this skill, but in the sequel thanks to his training he has begun training in using the Shadow Step technique.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sWh0rFbAPR8

It's described as:
                      Raven stealthily dashes forward while passing through any enemy or object.

Though it's more like he is literally phasing through enemies/objects. I'd say it's a technique that uses magic (well duh) hence why he can use this technique. It's not an offensive technique at all. It's more of an "escaping technique" that he uses to escape tough situations (like say he is crowded, and he needs to escape.)

In game each SP (skill point) used increases the distance Raven can dash with it.

Early on Raven will only be able to dash forward by 9 feet. Eventually this distance will increase as he trains in this skill.

Comment

yeah, I like the Divine comedy, but damn.. 2 questions? kinda excesive for being a second semester class (im still on first, but got sent there)

Spoiler:

Comment

K I back. Has Wondurr been here yet?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Yes, he's been here.

I'm not sure if he replied to the Purgatory part though.
                            sigpic

Comment

I checked. He didn't.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Me right now.

Ok, I'm not really taking it that badly, but it's boring waiting for others... -_-;
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X