Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Well I can't watch videos.

If Wondurr is down for the count, I'll just take a leave. Make sure Yukari and Ran's bodies are placed at the center of the medic camps.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

He said that he'll have more time tomorrow.

I'll be sure to tell Kristia your instructions.

Nighty night.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok tomorrow when I post again with Grima, I'll set it up so someone has to interrupt his chain of thought with a question or something...Because he would wind up instigating something as he doesn't eat one person.
          Big dragon, big mouth, would wind up eating half the camp.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

In the meantime, I'll make an app for the other RP. (That will make 6 RPs for me.)
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Let me see...

This one, Mine, Sustic's, Nastenary's x2
              5 o.o...
              Though I think it'll become only the first 3

Comment

I'm in a total of...

2. This one and mine :P

I'm technically in 3 because of a RP on another site.

Comment

@Cucoo

For me, it's this one, yours, Katrix's, Nastenary's, Trouble's, and the one I'm about to join.

Why did we stop posting in Trouble's RP? Everyone just kind of stopped.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Ya I noticed that...
                    Honestly I was about to take over (She...kinda said that we could do w/e...but...) so that we could keep going with it...but I felt bad about the possibility of doing that cause of everything that happened at the beginning in the OOC. In addition, I didn't ask soon enough for the info on her characters to do so anyway. I mean I could develop something for her characters but I would possibly be straying from her main goal and I reaaaaally don't want to do that.

Part of me was also thinking of just merging it into a sub section of Eternal Galaxy in some remote planet that might be immediately outside the Galaxy's borders. I would Switch out my character's names and then replace Aetheron's role with Cicero. It would pull it into an active thread and then allow it to keep going. Call it far fetched and probably a bad idea but that's all I got for ideas.

Comment

@Cucoo

What we should try to do is contact Trouble again and ask for the story bits.

I personally think we should keep to the original story without merging the Eternal Galaxy with it. It might cause confusion with the shared universe.

Hopefully, we can revive it and get it up and running. I really liked that one and it's idea.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Agreed.
                        ya the merging was a bizarre idea to begin with considering I had all the 6 main characters that I have in Eternal Galaxy medieval-ized.

Comment

@Cucoo

True.

Besides, I would like to use some of Azeruk's tech and weapons. He's kind of like Sakuya, but with heavy armor.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Then we have Three Sakuyas in there...

Aion, Selene who I was going to introduce, and then yours

Comment

@Cucoo

The reason I say that he's like Sakuya is because he knows how to speed up and reverse the velocity of projectiles like knives, spikes, and kunai. He could throw a knife, then have it return to him by rewinding time around it. It's also good for disorientating enemies when he throws all of them and creates a field of blades and spikes. Of course, controlling an entire field of them would tire him out, even with his extensive training.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. I'm back for a while.

The reason why I didn't post for Wriggs is that I want him to be here for it our else... He'll miss it...

Comment

Working...
                                X