Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says: A girly hairstyle like this is embarrasing.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

I decided to spare the Spartan's life. He will have a pretty much shattered visor though.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok.

In the meantime, one of the Spartans are incinerating the Nemesis, making sure it won't attack again.

I think we said that intense heat would stop their healing process, right? It's sure to burn the entire Nemesis to a crisp.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

*throws Shou to wriggle*

there you go ^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That's not a Shou, that's a broken Zerochan link.

Where should I start in RP? Or in fact, should I even start at all?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I think Wonder still needed his HM post to be replied to, but I think that's it.

I can't do anything with John until you and Wonder are done with Purgatory, but I can post with Six. He could help with the cleanup.

Should I go on with Six and give you something to do? He needs something to do too.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Get Six to help Orin. She can't see well cuz of the eye loss.

Sakuyamon's aura might help with fatigue relief, but my hypothesis is that the Great Hakurei Barrier might inhibit the global power of another shrine maiden.

If Wondurr is confirmed online, I'll start there. If not, I'll find something else ^^;;
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

what do you mean by "the Great Hakurei Barrier might inhibit the global power of another shrine maiden."?

you mean that the next shrine maiden won´t be as powerful as Reimu?

wait.. Reimu died too?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Editing my post for Six. Please stand by...
                    sigpic

Comment

Reimu? No she didn't die. If she did, the barrier would break.

You know when Sanae first came to Gensokyo? Reimu had to go out of her way to stop Sanae from taking all the faith fron Gensokyo or else Gensokyo would crumble with no Hakurei god. And that was only the minor, local power from Sanae: making miracles.

If Sakuyamon became a full miko and used her power to globally rejuvenate the Gensokyo, wouldn't the Barrier recognize her as someone threatening the Hakurei god and do something about it?

Idunevenknow.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Actually, Katrix broke the barrier again when Xehanort got the X-blade, causing it to phase back in to the real world.

That's also why the ships were able to help in the fight.

Done with my post in IC.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yea Wriggle I'll need a update with Aya. I made a post on page 1053 in the IC.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

School starts again for me

@Wriggle

As long as Kingdom Hearts reside in the sky there is no such thing as world border
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

The miko is just a wandering purificator, if issues start in the story (which im sure may occur lol) she would face what is in front of her and deal with it be it by speech of understanding, or if the other side is too thick skulled, she would go back to her normal form

But to transform for a first time, Sakuyamon must deplete her energies and emotions

Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm it still doesn't seem right for the remaining Youkais to look top-notch while two of the most powerful Youkai died.

Howzabout this? Sakuyamon's purification art will increase the recovery rate of all things in Gensokyo: not just the people and Youkai, but recovery of any lost property: building and environmental damage. But it will not outright heal people overnight.

@Neo
                                Right on

@Kat
                                You poor, poor lost soul.

But... If there's no Hakurei Barrier, then aren't the Youkais... Screwed?
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 10-14-2013, 02:15 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X