Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I'm back.

Comment

BTW I said once in the IC that I had an upgrade planned for Koishi in the form of a new mode with Model X.

I'll give you a hint... it's based off of X's best armor upgrade in the X series.
      Last edited by NeoFox; 10-29-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Work is a mean beast (working overshifts) and a relaxing time (nursing a baby girl)

UBER BUSY >_<

Will be fully back in atleast an hour or two
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

guysguysguysguysguys~

I discovered someone transcribed the Hylian alphabet~

LINK WILL TALK! IN HYLIAN!
          SWEET GLORIOUS YES~!!!

EDIT:
          Ohwait...lemme see if I can make it work...

EDIT 2~<3 YES YES YES!

EDIT 3:
          Oh goddesses why didn't I look for this before~<3
          I'MA LEARNING HYLIAN!
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-29-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

What does it say?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

That's literally
              Link
              in Hylian text <3

Comment

@Cucoo

Well this will be interesting...

I imagine that Isaac, John, or Six would have to translate their language.

I imagine that Isaac would be the one to do it first, considering his intelligence and his talent with machines. Isaac would have to mess with the translators in their helmets.

It says that the text is an image.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

They released the TF2 Halloween update today. I love it. It has everything. It has hats, it has spells you can throw at people, it has skeletons and ghost, and it concludes the story of Redmond and Blutarch Mann, as you have to send their corpses to hell.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ S121

It is, each letter is an image...but I just installed the font for the OoT Hylian (I am geekin out here)

and...It doesn't paste of course...

I think I'll pre-make all dialogue by link then paste it as an image.
                    I'm gonna dig around more on what fonts I can use and how to even speak it~<3

EDIT: The font that I posted in images was the GCN version of the Hylian in LoZ: TP. I'll use that since if you stare at it hard enough you can see the letters in English for some.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-29-2013, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Hey S121 where is Jack and Daniel?

Comment

Guys...
                        ....I am no longer typing in English.

Comment

@NeoFox

They are drinking at one of the bars.

@Cucoo

I can see it a little.

@Mima

Can the spells kill people?
                          sigpic

Comment

the first line says, "Link the hero of time" :P

can you give us the link of the website?
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Ah okay. I was thinking of sending someone their way...

I'm sending... Crash Man

and Hard Man (don't laugh)

Crash Man is an honest, forthright individual who is usually obedient, if somewhat clumsy due to his lack of functional hands. However, he has a tendency to suffer from violent mood swings- he can be docile one moment and fly into psychotic rages the next, often going on destructive rampages with his Crash Bombs (his special weapon which are those drills on his hand. He can fire those drills which will drill into any surface then explode after some time) when angered.

Hard Man weighs at about 3 tons. Whilst generally known to be a man of few words, Hard Man is a fair-minded individual who prefers to fight his opponents on equal terms, which puts him at odds with the much more pragmatic Snake Man. He enjoys Sumo Wrestling, a sport in which he can put his weight to good use, but dislikes swimming because he simply sinks. His weapon is the Hard Knuckle. A rocket fist attack in which he literally fires his own fist at opponents like a rocket. He is made out of Ceratanium which is much more durable than standard titanium due to its ability to flex or bend under severe impacts, then retain its original shape, rather than breaking or shattering. Due to this he is incredibly strong defensive wise. Not only that but it makes his Hard Knuckle attack incredibly painful.

Comment

Hokay let's see if we can get the table rolling for the Holdem party.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X