X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will use my level 100 magikarp with flail *epic music theme"

just kidding, Im going for my awesome poke team like always and as starter, my Riolu (what name should she have? :P )
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

What else BUT NERA? xD

Okay I have 4 votes. One more and I'll officially consider the OOC.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Eh.. *grabs a random person*

he says yes!
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

If I clone myself, does that count?

Anyway

@ Kristia

And now we have a dragon that makes Termina's Moon look small falling on the barrier.
          Hmm...what would that do?

Comment

I was going to make an OOC anyway, I was just wondering when.

Meh, it'll probably be done no later than tomorrow night, maybe even today if I don't have anything to do other than wait for wonder.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

When she did that move, is the barrier down to channel all power into it or is it still up? Could Grima cause a feedback of dark energy through the beam and break the barrier?

Comment

The barrier is still there, just weakened since she is focusing on both the barrier and in the jackal

Aura energy in the other hand can be used to both heal or destroy depending on the userŽs emotions and lets say Nera isnŽt happy with Grima, so.. destructive energy

Spoiler:

Comment

Ooh, cliff-hanger! I'm out. Tired as f*ck. Night y'all.

Comment

NO WAIT IM HERE

Aww.

Well I guess I'll work on the OOC for the Pokemon RP spinoff then.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.

I'm so glad I have more than one character.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hm.. there is something Im wondering, we are making a poke spin off with our first characters.. mine is a fox.. would other trainers confuse her as a rare poke?

Spoiler:

Comment

People might think Rena is a bipedal, sentient Ninetales xD
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Ninetails evolved! XD
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

IŽll enjoy how everything goes, and Im already posting that even though I have pokeballs, my guys are always outside, unless it is completely necessary

Spoiler:

Comment

Ballin'. Finished the OOC for the Pokemon RP.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X