Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there have been a lot of paperwork and meetings with coworkers about the ones who think they deserve a better payment

its not easy to deal with the administrative stuff and kids at the same time, then lets add school projects ^^;

well then.. I shall go to sleep, i need energy for tomorrow, good night
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

And here I was thinking Deadmau5 and Touhou will never go together...

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Everything goes with Touhou at some point in time. It's internet rule number ⑨.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Sup guys. Anyone still awake?

Comment

@Wonder

I'm still here.

I just had to check my motherboard.

I'm getting a new one soon, to fix the RAM slot problem.
              sigpic

Comment

Ah. Well, in any case, I got 15 minutes till I get ready. So, I've been thinking, will the others i.e. remi and ibuki go for a second season? Because I'm getting worked up over this.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Wonder

I'm doubtful of that. They left because they didn't like the short posts.

What are you getting worked up over? Do you mean that you're anticipating the next season?
                  sigpic

Comment

Good midmorning.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Good afternoon people.
                      I think Wonder is getting all worked up because remi and ibuki might not allow us to make a second season without Major Mario's permission or something.

That is a good point though... would they mind if we make a sequel to this RP?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well, Major did kind of just give us the reigns.

As for Ibuki and Remi, I would think they would be okay with it.

We would be able to set some ground rules that were not brought up in the first set of rules (OC regulation, etc.). Personally, I believe that OCs should come and go frequently in order to further the plot and give it more depth, but some people want to use OCs as Characters, which can be a grey area. In HM's case, he was a "boss", but was killed by John. The reason he's still around is because he was resurrected by DiZ. He's an OC, but he is important to the plot for all the other Characters. He's an ascended OC.

There's various other things we might need to set as well, such as getting people to put location tags, time tags, and more detailed posts.

Ther only reason I think Ibuki and Remi would disapprove would be for space's sake, but then again, Cucoo has an RP that has three seasons planned. He already posted them in the RP section for later.
                        sigpic

Comment

They wouldn't. If they did, they would've commented already.

If we have them close this one and I open up a new thread, then it's considered a separate RP.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Good point as well...

One rule could also be a limit as to how many GAME characters a person can have. Like 3-4 or so, and occasionally (like with the case of using OC's for a little bit just to further the plot at one point or another) could also add a character for a short time just to help the plot move along. That way things won't get out of hand with too many characters all over the place.
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-22-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

And while that...

I've been waiting on Chung for AtWaP, Sus.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Yea sorry about that Wriggle... I'll get right on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X