• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Here's a little challenge for everyone.

Tell me, can anyone read this?

Spoiler:
    Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!if you can raed tihs rpsoet it.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

How good of you to join us Neo... unfortunately you didn't reply on AtWaP, as far as I know...

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Well I posted now okay? Sorry about not posting there Wriggle.

Comment

Pretty simple.

Couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this repost it.

What a mess of grammar errors, though...

Comment

@Wonder

Yea, I thought it was pretty cool and wanted people to read it.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I thought I'd post this beautiful remix of Proto Man's theme:

Comment

Well, I'm out. Night y'all.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.

@NeoFox

I don't know why, but Proto Man's theme always reminds me of those old western songs.

I think I just created my longest post, but I'm not sure. It might be a tie between one of John's fights and my most recent post.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea. Makes sense though as he is a lone wolf, has a strong sense of justice, and is highly independent. Much like old heroes of those old western movies.

Not only that but I believe the original Proto Man's theme is in fact called Proto Man's whistle.

Comment

@NeoFox

And it's called that for good reason.
                      sigpic

Comment

Even the original 8-Bit even sounds like Proto Man is whistling throughout the song.

Mega Man music is always catchy, awesome, beautiful, or all three.

Proto Man's theme definitely one that is all three.

Comment

@NeoFox

Just like Touhou songs.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Comment

@ Wriggle

Comment

@Cuckoo

Perfect.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...