X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Kristia

That's what happened to Eleos when he met Aion for the first time. Eleos before Aion never lost to an opponent in a straight out duel (otherwise he would be dead) So when Aion not only beat him, but did so using a sword, Aion earned Eleos's eternal respect.

...I use Eternal way too much....

Comment

So, what did you guys think of my message to the public?

Comment

It is indeed utsuh, one heck of a crazy story
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wonder

...If I had absolutely nothing else to do...I would walfasize some of it...Though it would be as hard as hell cause of certain features of characters that do not exist in walfas...I would have to use Adobe Flash stuff and photoshop for that. And I have yet to use flash animation for anything.

Comment

@ Cucoo
            If it ain't too much... Can you... Walfasize Gerard and Otori? (not HM, unless your walfas program includes cybernetics...)

Comment

@Wonder

I thought it was a nice speech.

It would be interesting to see MMDs, videos, and pictures based on this RP.

I'd view them.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Id view the walfas, MMD and art and would thank the artists a lot

Although there is a picture of the jackal and the fox together already (with a little surprise ^^ )
                http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...io-d38r9u9.png

and a fusion, there can´t be adventures without fusions
                http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs51/i/20...by_Rukaria.jpg

EDIT: Just found some pictures that could do a dead space arc for the fox

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...er-d3a1knl.jpg

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...er-d3dy7jx.jpg

ignore the white fur and the elite on this one lol
                http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...er-d3fjqlo.jpg

Again, fur warning and now some exposure warning
                http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...er-d39vc95.jpg
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I just cycled through all of the possible crossovers with Halo and found that Touhou is the most common one, mainly Touhou characters using Halo weapons.

Haha! Renamon took Isaac's Plasma Cutter.

Wow. Digimon, Halo, AND Dead Space.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Too bad you can't crossover what doesn't exist i.e. Gerard in a Spartan suit.

Night y'all.

Comment

goodnight wonder

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wnder

Nighty night.

Not unless someone here draws it.
                        sigpic

Comment

if ars of those games appear, im ready for it

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                            if ars of those games appear, im ready for it

@Kristia

Did you have a typo?
                            sigpic

Comment

oops i meant arcs, effing lappy XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh, no problem.

Well, Isaac was going to have something of a Dead Space Arc.

It was supposed to have Isaac as the only survivor, but NeoFox might be able to give you a spot.

Basically, Isaac is sent with Maverick Hunters to go fix a ship, but when they get there, everyone is dead except for a robot named Duo. Slowly but surely, everyone is killed off by an unknown force. This brings Isaac back into his memories of his gruesome, brutal past, sending Isaac into a state of insanity. Isaac has to find out what is causing all of the deaths and find a way to survive.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X