Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I thought it was some kind of... derpus... editing in process. Don't post.

Comment

@Wonder

No worries.

I'll be waiting.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Done, plus moar

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
          @Mima

How long did the battles take?
          A while, bloody Zygarde took forever though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@NeoFox

Would the soundburst count as using a combat ability?

If not, would the soundwave be deflected by an energy shield?

@Mima

I don't think I would have enough patience for drawn out battles.

I take it that you beat the game too?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I think I found the perfect ending theme for Zero and maybe even X, Alia, Axl, and maybe even Nitori. Though mostly a Zero ending theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDh-v1WuRE

What do you guys think?

Comment

@NeoFox

I think it fits Zero more. The lyrics match his situation more than anyone else.

Anyways, would the soundburst count as using a combat ability?

If not, would the soundwave be deflected by an energy shield?
                sigpic

Comment

The Noise Crush is described as "A powerful destructive sound wave used to damage enemies." It literally causes physical damage. I imagine being hit by the Noise Crush at it's weakest state being similar to being punched in the face by Six. While a full powered Noise Crush would be twice as strong.

The Noise Crush gets more powerful as the sound wave bounces off solid surfaces like walls and the ground. If the sound wave bounces off a wall and comes into contact with the person who fired it (say Shade Man for example) then it will be absorbed into the user and the sound wave could then be fired in an amplified form.

Wily installed sound wave equipment into Shade Man with the intention to control human minds, but due to a wiring error, it instead generated powerful destructive sound waves that are used as a weapon called Noise Crush.
                  That's the best I could describe it.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ahh...

Wouldn't that make Shade Man disqualified if he used it on Jack then? I remember that the rules were no using combat.

Originally posted by NeoFox
                    "The only rules are... No leaving the city's borders, no combat, and you must physically touch anyone you find if you're it." Said Galaxy Man as Astro Man nodded.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea it would, but Shade Man is a sneaky fellow. He could use a weaker version of it to slow Jack down, but not directly at Jack.

As long as Shade Man doesn't directly hit Jack he's not disqualified.

Robot Master standards (as made by me just now) a fight truly doesn't start until one physically harms another. So Shade Man can use sound waves to keep Jack at bay by firing around him and using the sound to stun Jack, but not directly hit him.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ahh, ok.

Post incoming.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to need to make a whole list of "Robot Master Standards" now.

Robot Master Standards:
                          1: A fight isn't considered to start until one physically harms another.

Should think of more now...

Comment

@NeoFox

No downloading games onto other Robot Masters' memory banks without their permission.

Only Fridays are "Casual Fridays", not Monday, not Tuesday, or any other day for that matter.
                            sigpic

Comment

I feel like I've seen those before...

Oh yea more info on Shade Man:

He originally was an attraction robot from the haunted house of an amusement park, but was stolen and modified for combat by Dr. Wily. Wily installed sound wave equipment intended to control human minds, but due to a wiring error, it instead generated powerful destructive sound waves that are used as a weapon called Noise Crush.

Shade Man likes dark places and to hang on ceilings, and although he's based on a vampire, he fears ghosts and spiders (boy is he not going to like Yuyuko.) He wants to be a singer and practices hard to improve his poor singing voice, to the point that he's always with a microphone. Like a vampire, he drinks oil out of robots.

Comment

Ghosts and Spiders..
                                Yuyuko...
                                Yamame...
                                Elise from League of Legend...

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X