X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would SCP-173 see John blink?

I'm going to find a Keter-class enemy...
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Mega

Isn't SCP-682 not in SCP Containment Breach?

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
        @Mega

Isn't SCP-682 not in SCP Containment Breach?
        http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-682
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I meant SCP-682 not appearing in the SCP Containment Breach game.

Comment

I think SCP-682 might be too OP. He can regenerate almost instantaneously, and every cell would have to be utterly destroyed.

@NeoFox
            He's off screen, especially near the end of the game. You an hear him roar every once in a while.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Marisa, Yuuka, and Mima walked into a bar...
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

...and blew up a dinosaur.
                sigpic

Comment

Great. Now im fukin paranoid. Anyone got a paranoia medicine? I.e. funny videos, pictures, etc.

Comment

This SCP reminds me of Nue.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-055

She became OP.
                    sigpic

Comment

Dante probably would be able to fight SCP-682 if he were to use the full extent of his powers... well until Dante tires out. According to the Wiki Dante could heal instantly from any wounds. He survived being stabbed through the heart by his own sword Rebellion several times, and got up like it was nothing. Was also impaled in the arms, and legs by scythes and was still able to walk like it was nothing at the beginning of Devil May Cry 3 which is a prequel to the entire series (minus the remake that is DmC.) Not only that but he has Devil Trigger which increases his speed and strength. It also says that Dante wins most of his fights with such ease that it seems like he is toying with his opponents. I decided to make him not as powerful in the app because it would probably be unfair if he were to get into a fight with others.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

If im getting paranoid jus talkin bout this in OCC, then Im gonna have a fun time when the actual scene comes up on the IC.

Comment

I hope someone will be able to accept Dante.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Well, I found one that is similar to Yukari.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-106

It's really worth the look.
                            sigpic

Comment

Know wut im goin to sleep. Im gonna be dreamin of gettin th shit scared outta me by sc-freakin-p's. but by tommorow i should be fine. Night guys.

Comment

Kcya

Who are we waiting for, by the way?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X