X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You. Shiki asked Shinki a question.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

#ohoopslol
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Looks like X, Zero, Axl, and even Alia might end up having a reunion.

Comment

I think that for the Hawaii bit of the RP, I'll bring in Isaac from Dead Space. There is a gathering of Engineers, after all.

I'm making an application for him.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I already introduced THE engineer long time ago so...

Kappaface?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Wait, you introduced Isaac?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

No I introduced this engineer:

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Oh! I was going going to introduce this guy.

Isaac2.jpg
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, if it's a gathering of engineers, we HAVE to have Mordin from Mass Effect.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

huey.jpg

"Did someone say, 'engineer?'"

Comment

im back from exam, so for what I see, we got some "vacation" which I know will end up in another incident and also we will have an engineering con.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                          im back from exam, so for what I see, we got some "vacation" which I know will end up in another incident and also we will have an engineering con.
                          EngieCon 2042. Home to every geek, nerd, or brainiac imaginable.

Comment

Okay, I spent all night reading the Dead Space wiki, so here it is.

Name: Isaac Clarke

Game: Dead Space Franchise

Appearance: isaac-clarke-in-open-space.jpgIsaac Face.jpg

Abilities: CEC Engineer, Able to Turn garbage and scrap metal into guns and tools. Basically Macgyver in space.

Height: 5 feet, 11 inches.

Weight: 195 pounds. 255 pounds (With RIG Suit.)

Age: 49 (This guy doesn't let age slow him down! He doesn't even look that old!)

Physical Abilities: Human. He is fairly resistant to damage though, especially to blunt force trauma (with the suit on).

Equipment: RIG, Advanced Suit, Stasis Module, Kinesis Module, 211-V Plasma Cutter, SWS Motorized Pulse Rifle, Javelin Gun, C99 Supercollider Contact Beam, and 13 Med Packs (1 large, 4 medium, 8 small) Note: The Plasma Cutter is from Dead Space 2 and is fully modded.

Weaknesses: He's a human, so pretty much anything an kill him. Despite that, there have been numerous occasions when he's been thrown and suffered no damage, probably because of the suit.

Morality: He is a selfless and determined individual. He's willing to put his life on the line for the well-being of others.

Personality: He is a selfless and determined individual. Prone to making sharp remarks. He's laid back for the most part.

Bio: When Isaac came to the real world, he was a little conflicted. He was separated from Ellie, but he no longer had to face the horrors of dealing with Necromorphs. After some time, he began developing advanced technologies for NASA. Eventually, the US Government came to him with an invitation to Hawaii, to go to a gathering of Engineers. Isaac accepted and is on his way there...

Traumas: Necromorphs. He still has nightmares about them, but is pretty okay with talking about his experiences. He suffers from a form of Dementia, and periodically hallucinates.

Scources: Dead Space Wiki.
                            Last edited by S121; 08-09-2013, 03:21 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup yup bring all the engi side chars

Btw good morning.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I never fell asleep... Is that a bad thing?
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X