Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marisia's with Mima.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

thnx. I would love to ask where Mima is, but I would rather leave it as a surprise just in case we happen to cross paths.

Comment

It's a secret to everybody.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Name: Dante

Timezone: EST.

NPC Character of Choice: Dante

Game of Origin: Devil May Cry (Not the shoddy remake that is DmC)

Power: Thanks to the demonic blood in his veins Dante is blindingly fast, able to dash a short distance to dodge attacks, dodge bullets fired at close-range, and move so fast that he appears to teleport. He is extremely agile as well; able to jump to great heights or even balance himself on a flying rocket, as well as run up vertical walls. In addition, his agility allows him to perform amazing feats of acrobatics that easily surpass even the finest human acrobat.

He has the strength to punch through and/or shatter stone with little difficulty, and often overpowers demons much larger than himself. Dante's display of superhuman strength indicates that his physical condition is much tougher than that of humans, allowing him to exert his enhanced muscle power to vast proportions without fear of injury or fatigue. He also has a bit of regeneration (limited I might add.)

Though in this RP is strength, and speed will be equal to that of a Spartan II

Weapons:
          Ebony and Ivory:

Two pistols instilled with his Demonic Power. It seemingly has an endless amount of ammo (that or he just reloads incredibly quickly.)

It is a magical blade given to him as a keepsake from the Dark Knight Sparda, and it serves as both a physical manifestation of his power[3], and through its name, meaning "resistance", a symbol of his spirit. The blade's power originally laid dormant, but through contact with Dante's blood it was awakened. Due to his increased strength he can wield it like it's nothing.

Weaknesses: Not stated in the series exactly, but he can die from bad enough wounds, demonic things, and holy weapons. Demonic weapons, and Holy weapons do far more damage then normal weapons. Magic also effects him greatly.

Appearance:

Personality:Earlier in the series' story, Dante is incredibly flippant, casually mouthing off to even the most powerful of demons, and he generally enjoys rubbing people the wrong way. He does mature as time goes by, but never really loses his attitude. Dante is sometimes presented as a show off as, on several occasions, he performs exaggerated and over-the-top moves. Dante is seemingly unflappable, not showing fear whether he's being attacked by the Seven Hells in his office or being swallowed by a giant serpentess demon. With the exception of Devil May Cry 2, Dante rarely shows any seriousness. He can be serious when the situation calls for it, but he still maintains a fairly laid-back demeanor during such situations and is never without a witty taunt or comeback. Dante can seem at times to be uncaring or even callous, but actually has a very strong sense of justice and prefers to fight fairly. He can be counted on to do the right thing, even if he makes cynical quips about it the entire time. Unusually, while he has issues with his own demonic side, Dante has little qualms about accepting demons who choose the side of good, such as Trish and Bradley. Though Dante is quoted as believing that "Humans are often worse than demons", he refuses to kill full-blooded humans for any reason. Dante values family and friends very highly. He cared deeply for his mother and, despite their differences, he also cared for Vergil. Even after all the fighting the two did over the course of Devil May Cry 3, Dante still tries to save Vergil from falling into the Demon World, and goes so far as to cry over losing him.

Morality: Good, but can come off as being evil.

Biography: He is the second son of the demon Sparda and the human Eva, and the younger twin brother of Vergil. Dante is a paranormal mercenary, private investigator, and vigilante Devil Hunter dedicated to exterminating evil demons and other malevolent supernatural forces; a mission he follows in pursuit of those that killed his mother and corrupted his brother.

Sometime before their eighth birthday, Eva gave Dante and Vergil each a half of the Perfect Amulet. Eventually, Sparda died, and Eva and the twins were left alone. When Dante was eight years old, he and his family were attacked by demons. Eva was killed, and though both Vergil and Dante survived, the twins were separated, and Dante believed Vergil to have died. At some point after this Dante began a demon-hunting business.

Now he travels the world trying to find a decent place to make a living, occasionally stopping to help someone.

Traumas: The death of his mother at a young age. Insult her or say anything bad about her in front of Dante is just asking for a beating.

Notes: N/A
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Dante's a nice choice. Let me see if I can contact Suika to accept you.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Boy, doesn't that pull on the ol heart strings?

Comment

Meh, I'd say he's taking it pretty well.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

im back from studying (still studying tho) so I´ll be off

Sorry for being off

goodnight
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                    Nighty night.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've got a very good recommendation for a couple of enemies.

Earlier, I mentioned SCP-173. This is the guy.

SCP 173.jpg

He's made out of reinforced concrete and rebar. He stays still if you look at him, but if you blink, he moves. If he gets too close, he breaks your neck.

Here's his file. http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-173

Here's a video of him in action. (Note: skip to 1:02.)

I'll post more characters if anyone wants.
                      Last edited by S121; 05-26-2013, 10:51 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

He breaks your neck... that is, if you're normal human. Yuuka'll eat that thing for breakfast
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

...Pfffftahahahaahaaaa!!!!! I've nothing against the idea, but HE LOOKS F***IN HILARIOUS!! he is scary as shit, though.

Comment

He would make an interesting enemy to encounter, even if just for the dialogue between the characters.

Hmm... It would be kind of funny if Yuuka blinked, then SP-173 tried to break her neck. It would probably just give her whiplash.

Anyway, there's SCPs many times more dangerous than SCP-173. Should I find something more dangerous?
                            sigpic

Comment

SCP-682!

I would like to see the "Hard to Destroy Reptile" go on a rampage.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yea, but if ur gonna use him, use him 1)as a single unit. we dont need ninety of these fuckers tryin to snap your neck at the same time (nao that i think about it, that would be a hilarious scene) and 2) in a scene with few character. It's going to be highly unlikely that Shiki, Komachi, Shinki, John, Hank, Renamon, Yuuka, Yukari, Yumeko, X, Axl, and aqua would blink at the same time. that would be creepy.

But otherwise, use him in any twisted way you desire!

Comment

Working...
                                X