Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say, I should try reading through the entire IC just for the fun of it.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

That would bring many laughs and moments of "what the-!?" XD
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
        Just a heads up, Lt. Trelawney has a bright holographic path leading towards his feet.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
          I say, I should try reading through the entire IC just for the fun of it.
          Say, that reminds me.. If you're doing drawings of the RP, could you draw the scene in Mima's dream where she gets a Minigun?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mima with a minigun, shouting "Cry some more?"

I'll add it to the roster. Right now, our company is in overdrive mode to get to the checkpoint we want to reach by the deadline, so I'm too busy to do any drawing stuff for free time. When it's around mid-June, that's when I'm free, so ask me again then.

[edit]So, mega, if you want to start posting as Dante, go ahead. Seeing as how Patchy took the hands off of the RP entirely, how Remi is never on, and how Suika, well, doesn't intervene much often, I think it's safe to say you can start posting. The application is still going to be needed though.
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-27-2013, 01:46 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

That sounds fine.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

And there goes the last one that have only one character.

EDIT: Just found out that as i used Terra only for a short time I'm still within the rules
                Last edited by Katrix; 05-27-2013, 02:13 PM.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

hm.. to what Katrix says, you and me are the only ones left with only one character, and before someone says I got 3, the characters i picked up are from the poke series in which there are millions of them, so i think im still in the gray line of the rule ^^;
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Updated my post. John is now in it too.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

On a dramatic turn of events... use this:

sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Hm, I sorta want to use Senkibanki now, as she's my favorite character so far from the Touhou 14 characters. (Dat collar, I want it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                          Hm, I sorta want to use Senkibanki now, as she's my favorite character so far from the Touhou 14 characters. (Dat collar, I want it.)
                          The Dullahan? She's meh. The werewolf, however, jizzed my pants with the first spell card.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                            The Dullahan? She's meh. The werewolf, however, jizzed my pants with the first spell card.
                            Eh, I prefer Senkibanki to Kagerou in terms of character and design. But stage 3 does have a quite nice theme. Though I say the same about stage 2.

Comment

Well we now know that there's going to be Senki x Yoshika doujins now.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Why? I was expecting Kogasa and Senki,maybe, but Yoshika?

Comment

Working...
                                X