X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I'm back.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Whom?

Comment

I'm hoping for Mima to be here.

The original people who's been on since beginning that still is active are:

Me (Wriggle)
        Pringles
        Krispia
        Mima
        Wondurr
        Neo

I'm wishing all of us are online to see the end of this.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

The only person not online is SUSTIC and I think Mima.

I'm pretty sure SUSTIC is either at work, or too busy playing Elsword. If he's on Elsword I could quickly log on and fetch him so he can see the end?

Comment

^Sure.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Okay BRB then. Should only take a second.

EDIT: Nope. He's not on Elsword. So he's probably doing something else, or is at work.
              Last edited by NeoFox; 10-27-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @Cucoo

Six is similar.

He does his research before working for somebody, to ensure he's fighting for the right side.

At least with that, they can find common ground.
                Right...
                so to keep Eleos with SCAE will be a challenge cause he's not the type that would stay there for long...so gotta make SCAE have a very compelling argument for him to fight with them.

Comment

Guys BRB gotta go to the store for a bit.

Comment

@Cucoo

They could perhaps talk to him about the balance of the world and how many Characters are using their abilities to subjugate humans, as well as bending a couple of facts.

As an example, for John, they would reference Tokyo, how he blew up a sewer line to kill a Character and how he was responsible for an entire warehouse being destroyed (Yuuka destroyed it with a Master Spark, but they're trying to vilify John). They would also reference how he was one of the ringleaders in the destruction of Base 3, how he is reckless, how he drove through a populated area at 100 mph in a car, how he was present when a large group of giant insects attacked Osaka. They would paint him as a highly destructive force that needs to be stopped.

They would follow similar methods to vilify the others, making them seem evil when they actually aren't.
                    Last edited by S121; 10-27-2013, 05:56 PM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Anybody that has to go soon?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Right, shouldn't be too hard to find something. Besides, isn't being vigilantes actually something that is frowned upon? (Batman, Green Arrow, *insert other super heroes in comics where the police are against them*)
                        Oh this will be fun...

EDIT: Oh and blame SUSTIC for this (even though this is a result of me looking for alternatives to DFO)

I'm thinking about adding Eve from Elsword to my roster.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-27-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I'm back people.

@S121

What would SCAE probably do about X? Like what would they consider him, Zero, Axl, and Chris as?
                          Last edited by NeoFox; 10-27-2013, 06:23 PM.

Comment

If Mima doesn't come in 30 minutes we'll automatically start.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Neo

Probably what I mentioned, being vigilante like could roll them under the category of bad guy.

Originally posted by dictionary
                              Vigilante (N)
                              somebody who punishes lawbreakers personally rather than relying on the legal authorities.
                              Technically, the loophole here is that, while they are dealing justice, they're doing it illegally (not sanctioned under the legal system of any countries, unless somewhere in here the government of Japan allowed the characters to do what they did, or the United Nations if it's still around, or w/e else there is), thus they are a criminal themselves.

Comment

Even though technically X is with the military (though might be considered AWOL) and Zero has some affiliation with the US Government, and Axl is probably the worse as he did have his own official Bounty Hunter type job in Nevada with the Reploid Navigator Pallette (oh shit I forgot about Pallette... oh well she'll be in the sequel, and she will be pissed at Axl) who while on a mission to investigate a noise within a farmers farm he found a underground mining facility with Earthrock Trilobyte keeping things under check. He also caused the nuclear reactor powering the facility to meltdown because he got confused and angered when he tried to figure out how to stop it, and he then kicked the control panel causing the entire system to shut down and in turn meltdown. Thus blowing him sky high and causing who knows how much damage.

Chris also works with the military and he was originally stationed in London to investigate and terminate anything suspicious (like the Neo Yakuza base there) which he did. He is still technically with the US military along with X (though X is probably considered AWOL by now.)

Comment

Working...
                                X