Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

I'm here, just listening to music.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm neither here nor not here
      .........................................logic. xP

Comment

Well, I guess I'm going to occupy myself...

99 spray cans of mace on the wall, 99 spray cans of mace, you take one down, spray it around, 98 spray cans of mace on the wall.

98 spray cans of mace on the wall, 98 spray cans of mace, you take one down, spray it around, 97 spray cans of mace on the wall.

97 spray cans of mace on the wall, 97 spray cans of mace, you take one down, spray it around, 96 spray cans of mace on the wall...
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Logic you say. There is something greater than logic in this world, it's called Nomuralogic
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Neo, the fox and jackal are a stubborn couple, expect them putting their noses in it :P

And everyone, im leaving to the family reunion for most of tge weekend, utsuh and cucoo can control Renamon, Nera and Mara in their Rps, wriggle can comand the other Renamon in the poke story

Im possibly going to a hell, but Rebeca is my lifeboat

Cya soon ^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Bye
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

I'm back people. Had been busy doing something IRL. I'm back though.

Comment

@Kristia

Good luck.

@NEoFox

No worries, today is a slow day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Slow indeed

@ Katrix

If ya want you can have your chara in SUSTIC's RP respond to Eleos, just an fyi there

Comment

@S121

Yea I noticed

@Kristia

Good luck. I hope you have at least a somewhat reasonable time.

Also I will now find proper things for Renamon and Nera to do in my arc. I already know the perfect two villains for them to fight.

Renamon and Nera vs Prometheus and Pandora!

Comment

@Cucoo

I guess I could, but it would be a very meaningless post as she is just pretty much waiting for something to happen.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

Well my thought was you could have her think to herself that the man is crazy or something and go through some thought process to decide to just wait for him to move instead or she somehow notices his actions, being a cat I would assume would have slightly more sensitive...senses... and would notice him noticing her and thus perhaps react to that or w/e :P

Oh and who would be the main mastermind leader of SCAE? Do we have anyone in mind for that? If not I have the perfect game character for it.

How perfect?
                          Uncannily perfect.

Comment

@Cucoo

have you even seen one cat seeing another cat and that cat notices the first cat? The two cats are now locked in their positions until one makes a move (turn around, run, etc.) where the other cat will attack the first cat and have a big chance of winning. In other words, wait for the opponent to make a move. In addition to that she is kind of tiered.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

Aren't the SCAE supposed to be... Anti-game characters? Wouldn't they rather have a normal human as their leader?

Comment

@ Neo

I mentioned a god of the Xenoblade Chronicles universe named Zanza
                                but he wasn't always a god...
                                He was just a scientist.

We mentioned that SCAE would capture game characters and experiment on them and figure out how to replicate their powers...

what if...
                                Zanza...or should I say... Klaus the human scientist, was the leader of SCAE and had more...power-hungry motives of becoming a god through recreating all game characters powers into one being, himself?

Watch up to the execution of the experiment (around 1 minute) and nothing more.

@ Katrix

...oh true... ok I'll come up with something on that front then.

Comment

Working...
                                X