• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Where's his arm?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

That's just concept art for a costume contest.

The arm is left out of all costume concept art for Raven because it would be too difficult to design it with the arm. Not only that but Raven's arms has 3 different appearances for his different classes. So yea.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Either that, or Raven can pop his arm off.

That would solve a lot of his problems.

I especially like the sword. Elegant, yet brutal looking.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Dawn of the Dead
          Yep...that's fitting all right

And I think Kogasa would be a good trick-or-treater...

"I seeeee candy~<3"

oh and...

adhjdhjasjfhj-hnnnnnnnnng~

@ Sustic
          I personally like the mask/ phantom of the opera theme.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-31-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

@S121

Probably, probably not.
            It would be nice if he could. Have it off and replace it with a normal prosthetic like the one Kat has in Halo: Reach, and when he REALLY needs it he puts on his Nasod Arm for combat.

I doubt he could though due to the technology used to make it as the Nasod Arm probably became too advanced to remove as it would have permanently fused to his body like a normal arm.

Also it apparently can evolve on it's own if Raven had focused on using his arm more than his other weapons (Blade Master he did not use his arm that much and focused on swordsmanship, while the Veteran Commander is kind of balanced with swordsmanship and his Nasod Arm but specializes in fire power.)

The example I'm talking about is the Reckless Fist class:

Reckless Fist:

For his Over Taker and advancement Reckless fist here is the description:

Over Take:
            With every fight, Raven's Nasod Arm reaches new limits to its powers. He trains his body to the limit to retain his sanity and focuses on brutal attacks from his Nasod arm. Yet Raven realizes his body has reached the limit, and soon he would lose himself to insanity. The Nasod Arm was amplifying his rage and causing him to lose control. Because of this, he requested the aid of the Ponggo's mechanic and had him attach a "Rage Preventer" to his Nasod arm to help him channel his rage into controlled power. However, Raven knew this could not last forever; and the one day he could potentially lose control of himself. But by overtaking the Nasod Arm's power for the time being, he was dubbed "Over Taker"

When he becomes the Reckless Fist:
            Raven's efforts to overtake his Nasod arm came as no easy task. In order to control the Nasod arm's power, he continues to train his body to the limit, channeling his rage into raw power. Raven crushes every enemy that stands in his path, and as his arm continues to grow stronger, the power starts to become unbearable. He knows that the clock is ticking—it's only a matter of time before his rage takes over and his sanity abandons him.

It's also stated (in the trivia section)
            His arm appears to have evolved to the point where it has become a living part of Raven, explaining its strange appearance.

@S121 & Cucoo

I also like the whole outfit. It seems oddly fitting for Raven doesn't it?

Comment

@ Sustic

aye

----------

Also...suddenly I don't want to meet Kogasa in a dark alley...

...boo. *stabbed*

Comment

I back.

@People who care
                I hoped for a Wriggle costume but it was a Patche...
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Happy Halloween people! Time for Halloween themed Mega Man pics!

Looks like Axl is enjoying Halloween unlike a certain red robot. X sees to also be enjoying his Halloween some
                  Spoiler:

Here's Alia... celebrating Halloween by eating a nice little treat!
                  Spoiler:

I think I found X's costume for Halloween
                  Spoiler:

Looks like Nitori got to Zero...
                  Spoiler:
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 10-31-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

@NeoFox

That... picture... of Alia...

She is now my favorite Mega Man character...

Comment

@Everyone that just came on

Welcome back!

@Wriggle

Do they give out random costumes?

@Cucoo

Well, looks like she found a way to scare people.
                      sigpic

Comment

No I just asked a person I know to make me a Touhou costume. I guess the first thing that came into her mind was Patche. Should've mentioned Wriggle
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

True.

Yea, about ATWaP, I was assuming Kristia was going to control the nurse. She seemed to have had the lead in that particular part of our story, so I was simply going with the flow.

Oh well, timeskip.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys back. Having a Halloween Movie Marathon right now. Going to be back soon. Oh and have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Comment

Just throwing it out there.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

@Wriggle

Ha! XD

That's awesome!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X