X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

That could work. That would also mean that while I guess they will already be pretty desperate to get to Kingdom Hearts, he will be even more desperate
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

Exactly.

Oh and I'm thinking...
      what if we don't succeed in stopping SCAE?
      What if they do get to Kingdom Hearts?
      what if they even get the Triforce?
      What if they got their hands on a few of the more powerful/sacred items of games?
      ...what if?
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-01-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

DAMN IT, I F*CKED UP, I F*CKED IT UUUUUUUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, the guy would be similar to that, only less of a scientist and more of just the leader of his organization. He would try to get as many abilities as he can, but he also doesn't just add each power as it comes. That would be unsafe for him. I was thinking of having experimental soldiers in his army that have certain abilities and powers, but they also have a sort of mental instability. He would eventually gain the abilities, but only after they had been refined.

You forget who the SCAE are fighting. The Characters would eventually find a way to beat them. Every Character has the inherent ability to beat the odds, remember?

@Wonder

What happened?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Neo

You did what?

@Everyone

So sad, now that people are getting on I'm going to bed.

Goodnight everyone
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Nighty night.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

A CONFESSION! HOW COULD I F*CK UP A F*CKING CONFESSION!?!?!?

So therer I was, staring into the moonless sky. I'm sitting there, talking to the love of my freaking life, so I think it's about time to confess my feelings for her, then the situation became awkward and when I confessed it was so awkward, and she changed the freaking subject!!!! I FEEL LIKE THOSE STEREOTYPICAL 80'S KIDS, CALLING MYSELF A DUMBASS CONSTANTLY!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS?!?!?!

Comment

@ S121

hm..ok...but does he have a name yet? did we come up with anything beyond that?

I personally think Zanza would be the ultimate fit cause he has a serious issues.

Of course, the other video is the only time in the entire game where we see him as Klaus

@ Katrix

night night

Ninja Edit

Ok so Klaus would fit but when he becomes Zanza he doesn't seem to fit. But he is the conspiring little...
                  You just gotta hate him.

Ninja Edit 2

Part of me would also bring in Dickson for SCAE
                  He would fit the role there quite well...
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-01-2013, 09:37 PM.

Comment

@Wonder

Well, I know to an extent how you feel, but I'm probably not the best person to be giving advice on this. All I can say is that you should hope for the best.

@Cucoo

Remember, the SCAE does NOT like Characters, whether they're human or not. They do use Characters, but not in ways you would think. They're more like guinea pigs and experiments in the SCAE's eyes.

I'm not sure a Character-hater is going to name himself after a Character. Let's try something.. original. Let's try a new name, one not having to do with Characters. As for his "mortal" name, I usually go to a random name generator and choose a couple of candidates.
                    Last edited by S121; 11-01-2013, 09:46 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

So we need an OC that wants to eliminate the characters and will do it by any means necessary and also maybe has sub motives that aren't apparent at first?

...totally not gonna recommend one of mine. nope. I have willpower/ restraint. Not really but...

@ Wonder

when you proposed, did you have a plan? You need a plan, always have a plan.

Comment

I did, I was just... impatient. It wasn't the perfect moment, but from what I can tell, she'll be moving away, and if I didn't do it then, I may have never gotten the chance to do so, as unlikely would the 'perfect moment' come by. I thought about what happened in movies, and I f*cked up.

Comment

Gap'ing in from a tiring day-
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Alright... anyways, where did we leave off? I was kinda busy this week.

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

@Wonder

And welcome back to you too.

Here's the John/Yukari/Komachi part.

Spoiler:
                              "What, you need a witness?" Yukari raised her left eyebrow, full of mischief. "Please, I want to finish my drink at least."

John suddenly turned over to Komachi, who just appeared on her boat and asked Yukari to follow her. John could only guess that it was about Shikieiki and how she allowed everyone to be resurrected.

"Shikieiki's not in too much trouble, is she?", John asked Komachi.

Here's the Isaac/Lujuria part.

Spoiler:
                              Ancient City

"Okay, that'll work.", Isaac said to Lujuria.

Isaac thought for a moment about what he was going to do next and sighed.

"Well, go on and do whatever you want. I'm just going to be either working on something, or drinking.", Isaac said to Lujuria.

Isaac then began to walk deeper into the Ancient City.

As for the card game, I have no idea, sorry.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm back guys. For now...

Comment

Working...
                                X