X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

No, that would be incredibly difficult. The gun weighs 300 pounds and is secured in a vault that only Six, Halsey, and only high-level clearance scientists know. As for the records, that would be difficult as well, considering how heavily they guard their secrets.

You see, there's four databases. One has the public stuff that aren't as well guarded. It is simple stuff, like food storage, material fabrications, etc.. Level 2 is low-level technologies, like reactors, bullet designs, etc.. Level 3 is more important stuff, like MJOLNIR armor designs, gun designs, medical technologies, etc.. The final one is VERY well guarded. It has the experimental and truly dangerous weapons and technologies that can alter the balance of power in the world, like THOR, SLEIPNIR, LAEVATEINN, GUNGNIR, PHOENIX, COLOSSUS, FAFNIR, CRONUS, and ATLAS.

The SCAE want Characters gone. They believe that only humans are meant to live on the panet, and that there is no place in the world for the Characters. Characters are a plague on Humanity that will only use their abilities to conquer humans. Their end goal is to create a Character-free world, but the leader wants to become a Character himself, once all the Characters are gone and rule over everyone. (typical conquer the world plot.)

The leader has a god complex, the scientists do inhumane experiments, their army is merciless and has an elite force with prototype Character powers, and they will resort to blackmail, attacking while somebody is asleep, etc.

I'll have John's profile to you in a moment. It's not done yet though.
    Last edited by S121; 11-07-2013, 05:38 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

If there's a will, there's a way.

First:
      only high-level clearance scientists know
      There must be a way to exploit this. In the only MGS game I've played (the remake of Snake Eater on the 3DS) Snake got in to the main base impersonating Raikov, the second in command to Volgin. I would think a similar means would be able, of course with a lot of preparation and a very tedious execution of the plan would be in order (every movie with a similar scenario comes to mind)

Second:
      even though SCAE would try to capture the secrets, Eleos would most likely destroy them instead and make the excuse that he couldn't capture them (even though he made no attempt to do so.)

And I had the perfect thing that would explain Eleos's philosophy here... I forgot it already =w=. Basically if I remember it, it would explain why he would choose to do that.

Third:
      the weight of the weapon doesn't really matter when you're sabotaging its systems :P He would just try to either A) crack it open and rewire it or B) use some special explosive to destroy it completely.

Comment

@S121

The LAEVATEINN works of giving particles charges right. What if those particles can't hold a charge. They can only be neutral. Thinking as Nobodies are neither darkness(negative) or light(positive) that would kind of make sense.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

There's a couple other things to consider.

Because of Xehanort teleporting a B.O.W. into the Labs, they would have upped their security with auto turrets. As for impersonating someone, you will need an eyeball and the code to the vault. You would also need to know where the database and the vault are. They don't let just anyone into the labs. As for the gun, what I meant was removing it from the rack. You won't be able to crack it open, due to it being on a rack. If you want to destroy it, the best course of action would be to use ungodly amounts of explosives. Remember, it's a Titanium Alloy, the kind they use on MJOLNIR armor, the kind that can survive orbital drops at Mach 33.

What I'm trying to get at is that it's much easier said than done. It won't really be as simple as walking in with a mask and security code. It would be the equivalent of sneaking into Organization XIII's base, possibly worse, due to the security footage and turrets.

So I guess I won't be the person controlling SCAE? That's what it seems like.

@Katrix

Ok, now that actually makes sense. I can understand that. If that's the case, then yes, the LAEVATEINN would not work on them. Best case scenario, it might kill them from the radiation of the laser, but it wouldn't be worth using at that point.

In the end, conventional weaponry would be more efficient.
          Last edited by S121; 11-07-2013, 06:16 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
            Never mind. Dispute between bus driver and a customer will leave me in the middle of nowhere for however long.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

You were gonna control SCAE? What were your plans?
                I must know so I can make my conspiracy board perfect.

Also I would think SCAE could outfit Eleos with the equipment needed to infiltrate, interrogate, and...some sort of means to bypass the security. (oh gawds I just freaked myself out thinking that Eleos would try to take the eye of the person he would impersonate....I hate my imagination.)

Comment

Hey guys I'm back.

Comment

@Cucoo

Originally the plan was that either me or S121 or both of us would control SCAE. Personally I don't have any plans at all yet other than having them participate in the second Keyblade war. I normally just go with the flow ans see how things turn out.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

My idea was that the SCAE were kind of like the bad guys from X-Men 2 (movie) and The Institute from Elfen Lied.

My plans were to attack the Characters when they were either sleeping, or by capturing people they care about, then holding them as leverage. With all the Characters they capture, they try to replicate their abilities and use them against other Characters.

One of my plans involved attacking Gensokyo at night, while everyone is sleeping. The SCAE would be the kind of people to use technology and magic, so they would already know how to counter Youkai with seals and charms, making them less of a threat. They would target John, Renamon, Nera, Axl, and anyone else involved with Gensokyo. As for Six, Chris, and Claire, they would try and capture Claire, to gain leverage against both Six and Chris.

They would use the kidnapping strategy for anyone that poses a serious threat and would be hard to beat in an actual fight. If they can beat them in a fight, then they will use tranquilizers and tasers, possibly horse or elephant tranquilizers for some of the more resilient Characters. For targets they don't need, they simply kill them.

I was planning on the SCAE being really dark and brutal in their tactics, resorting to anything, just as long as it gets the job done.

They were going to be so devious that they would even pose a serious threat to Org. XIII, due to their magic nullifiers.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

That's sorta what I was thinking except I was going in deeper and trying to think of a more...infiltration form of tactics.
                        Pose as normal civilians, infiltrate and get close to characters then exploiting their cover and neutralize them.

I'm working on one of those sort of conspiracy web things where you see how everyone is related to one another to analyze what things can be exploited rather than just the simple Assassin's Creed style attacks.
                        I'm going deeper.
                        I actually have one for my story for each character and if I could figure out how to copy the comments of an excel spreadsheet you could see what I do.

Also I have 3 endings in mind: One where SCAE's plots are foiled, and then one where SCAE succeeds. And then I have one where they both succeed and fail but that one I need to work out how that could be so.
                        For the specifics, I need to know the overall goal, I need to have the character roster so I can fill in blanks for the web, and then I need specifics for the SCAE organization in order to flesh out how they would function.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-07-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well for me, there's Six, Isaac Clarke, and John.

I don't really think they would have intel on John's new abilities, would they? He hasn't used them in anyone's presence, except for in Gensokyo, at Yukari's Resort during his training, when Yukari and Rumia trained him with his Darkness abilities and projectile dodging, and on the Consumer.
                          sigpic

Comment

K I back.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

My roster of characters:

X, Zero, Axl, Hidden Phantom AKA Phantom, Gate, Chris Redfield, and Claire Redfield. In the sequel that roster is going to expand a bit.

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X