Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I answer the same way I did earlier?

Comment

X doesn't know what the Hakugyokurou is, nor where it's at >.> I also might have X stay with Rena there as well to see if Youmu would train him a bit with a blade :P

Comment

@Wonder
        I'd say it's up to you.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
          John is supposed to suck when it comes to using swords, so he can't train X.

Maybe Youmu or Konngara...
          Or Hank. If you can get to him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ S121
            So I can just put down the same thing? Alright.

@ Mima
            If he weren't at home watching himself be a badass.

Comment

@Wonder
              Pretty much.

John was basically trying to clarify his question, to show what exactly he was asking.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I got something posted hurrah!
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Oh I understood. I just posted wrong, I think.

Comment

I just thought of a bad idea... a really bad idea...

Comment

@Wonder
                      He was basically asking if she can alter the land itself, or use her ability on him.

Instead of having a long piece of string, one could put both ends close together, shortening the distance.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ Neo
                        Let's hear.

Comment

@NeoFoX
                          Unfortunately for you, I like bad ideas. Let's hear it.
                          sigpic

Comment

What if the Neo-Yakuza, or the Organization decides to bring Sigma back. Bringing him back will also in turn bring the Sigma Virus back (Which will cause all machines with A.I. to go maverick.) In turn bringing about another Maverick War. With the technology and weapons he can form a whole entire army back and bring back the Space Colony Eurasia in an attempt to wipe out all humans on Earth. Due to Sigma and the Sigma Virus, the world in the MegaMan X series was turned into a near post apocalyptic state, lasting for over 500 years (into the end of the Zero series where nature is finally starting to take back the planet.) The threat Sigma would cause as well as the Sigma Virus, Sigma could easily find a way to spread it all over the world. It's even worse for the fact that the Sigma Virus doesn't really have a cure. Yes it can be stopped by firewalls and all, but those only last for so long. Unlike the Zero Virus the Sigma virus also infects the body of a machine, meaning even if you erase the A.I. and make a new one for a infected machine, it will still remain infected and will go maverick again. X, Zero, and Axl (along with all New Generation Reploids were immune. New Generation reploids were immune due to the copy chip using Sigma's DNA. Allowing them to go Maverick at will.)
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 06-10-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

{I wouldn't allow that now, would I? ^^}
                              With all due respect, given how all 2hus are allied with the "Good Guys" and that they all have OP haxornoob abilities...
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Wtf is a sigma?

Comment

Working...
                                X