X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Sorry to hear things are going kind of rough.

I wish you the best of luck.

@Wonder

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Damn.

I have a few members in my family that absolutely hate me for no reason. Mostly because I dropped out of college after my first year (I was failing college anyway so that's why I quit that and went for my GED. I went for game designing...)

I just flat out don't like going to family reunions, because my Aunt, grandmother on my fathers side, and one of my uncles absolutely hate me. They don't like it when I even HELP with cooking which I'm usually helping out with at reunions. Everyone else in my family either don't care or support my decision. Heck there are 2 people that would literally get into LARGE arguments with my Aunt about my decision. Those are my father, and cousin who is 1 year older than me.

At least there are some people there that seem to defend you Kristia and Rebeca.

Comment

Btw, am I the only one who thinks that I may have accidentally made a relationship between Lust -- oh, mind my french, Lujuria -- and Isaac?

Comment

@Wonder

You might have.

At the very least, they're on friendly terms instead of at each other's throats.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Sad that things have to be like that. I guess having the family split because of a person instead of a reason is something completely different. In the father side of my family there is pretty much a big split between my father and his sister (i kind of don't consider her a aunt because I barely remember her). Then there is my aunt and my grandma on the other side.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Hey, Wriggs, before I forget, you've yet to respond to Komachi.

Comment

@Wonder

Yukari already responded.

Spoiler:
                "What, you need a witness?" Yukari raised her left eyebrow, full of mischief. "Please, I want to finish my drink at least."
                sigpic

Comment

You know, I just thought of something...

Shikieiki is on trial...
                  but does she have a defense attorney?

Comment

@Everyone.

At Basketball game. Will be back my friends.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, no problem.
                      sigpic

Comment

And I did as well.

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                        "Yea, the kings might not like it. They especially want to talk to you, Yukari. Keep them waiting, and... in any case, bring the damn booze along, we don't have much time," Komachi said. She then faced John.

"Trouble? Well... depending on how the trial goes, she might have her job at stake. We're lucky if she gets off with probation. This is a serious crime that shouldn't be taken lightly. Why?...... No idea. In any case, I wouldn't get too comfortable, John. They might call you down as well."

Komachi stepped on the boat.

Comment

@Wonder

Crap, you're right, sorry.

Anyways, here's a little something I found.

The video is choppy, but it's the song I like the most, especially the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecZrJV7_GCw
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, let me do the end credits! I have the perfect song in mind!

Unfortunately, it's not the one I had in mind originally, but it still works out better. Anyways, here is my rejected idea. This is the same PM that I sent to Wriggs.

Originally posted by wonderweiss
                            Hey wriggle, I have an idea for the end of the AtWaG rp. Maybe, someone i.e. John loks off into the sky saying something thoughtful. Then, we play the song I found dedicated to Yukari which kinda fits in as a perfect end-of-season song. The end would result in something like this.

"... who knows?... Maybe... just maybe...

We will see eachother again... I know it."

The end... for now.
                            Of course, this was before the plot twist.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss
                              Of course, this was before the plot twist.
                              @Wonder

What are you planning now?
                              sigpic

Comment

No no, Wriggs' revival plot twist.

Comment

Working...
                                X