Clear All

Just tossing this out there.

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Hiddily-Diddly-DIE!!!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

So how is everyone?
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Eating ice cream at 12:23 AM, waiting to go to the gym.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

writing a paper for this project in engineering and another paper about engineering. Still haven't gone to sleep yet.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-04-2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

What kind of engineering?
              sigpic

Comment

@S121 about Ice cream
                Huh... same here... except at 2:30 in the morning.
                Last edited by Mega134; 11-04-2013, 03:36 AM.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@ S121

The most broad division: Mechanical Engineering.
                  The paper about it is a b*tch to write cause of that fact alone. The other is a sort of progress report on a project. Making a cell phone app...with an app =w=

And I don't know why I get restless about certain things =w=
                  critical analysis of Shulk's app, along with knowing whether I should advance the plot completely in EG. I needs this so I can rest my mind.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, John asked a question in EG, but was never answered.

Anyways, I want to be an Engineer someday, maybe an electrical, or nano-tech engineer.

I figure it would require a knowledge of chemistry, considering that you're working on things at the molecular level, so that's something I'm going to have to look into.

Now if only I could get out of this dump of a town!

What exactly is Shulk's App?
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Helios System
                      Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

"...That's the basic story of the legend of the shards." Aion looked down again to Mercurius. "Theres a few specific stories about this sword. There are those that say that this is the blade of evil as it is the main key that can unlock the power of the shards and thus lead to destruction. Some say that the blade's soul is a cursed soul. It even has another name because of that: The Sanguine Blade."
                      "Aye...so, how about we take a look at it?" Joe suggested. "There might be something on the blade that might tell us something..."
                      "True...but..." Aion looked at the chains that wrapped around the scabbard and bound the sword to it. "It's been locked away for a reason. I intend on continuing the legacy that my father carried and protect this sword and not release its shackles." He then added under his breath, "And let us hope that it never must be unleashed..."
                      I realize I don't blatantly explain what is Heaven's Forge, but I explain what is derived from it. I was thinking John could point the fact that he didn't give a direct answer and then try to piece together a few things by asking questions about how things are related. The key in this story is to ask the right questions on things that don't align perfectly as is. The indirect answer to what is heaven's forge, the fact that there's no mention of the Halls of Time, yet Avonna has John looking for them even though there's no tie to the shards and the halls of time.

This was the application for Shulk

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh... I thought Shulk's app was the app you were using for making apps! XD

Anyways, I'll get right to EG.
                        sigpic

Comment

I figured that's what ya got confused about XD

The app for making apps is MIT's App Inventor. It's a free little java applet thing that allows ya to make things for Android platform.

Comment

@Cucoo

AHHH!!! F*CK JAVA!!! I tried to learn Java for modding Minecraft, but it's hell and a half to learn! D8<

Anyways, the reason I didn't get what you were talking about in EG was because the video didn't work last time. It works now though.
                            sigpic

Comment

aye, I thought I had it as unlisted, but it didn't save so it was still set to private until Book pointed out that fact =w=

And it's not coding in Java (thank gods) but instead its a sort of block system...and it doesn't make a lot of sense either. makes some but not a lot. -w-

Comment

@Cucoo

Well that's a relief. I spent a very long time trying to make sense of Java script, but I just couldn't. After spending days trying to learn it, I finally quit. -_-
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X