Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

It would make sense.
    ...though if we considered Samus, then she would still be right handed. Maybe ambidextrous?

oh and I realized ther was something wrong with the last picture...

Comment

man.. im too tired for anything.. work drained me more than I thought

sorry for leaving but I do need somr rest

goodnight everyone
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

k night

And Since it's 2 am for me...I'll follow suit. I gotta wake up early tomorrow...

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh.

@Cucoo

The reason I'm saying that she's left-handed is because of how she's using her left hand to eat the chips. (Doesn't really matter anyways.)

If she's right handed, then I suppose you would eventually become ambidextrous after using the other hand for a while.

That's interesting. I might try that out, just to see if it works...

Nighty night.

@Kristia

Nighty night.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile

Could explain the first time I ever tried to beat Mega Man X6 (an already annoying game to beat because of some pretty poor enemy placement and stage design) on it's HARDEST difficulty Extreme mode in which you receive more damage from enemies, you only gain health from saving Reploid's throughout the stages (that can also have upgrade parts like weapon power increase and such) even then the health the Reploid's you can save in the stages can either give you... Not only that but bosses have a LOT of health.

A lot of health, or a incredibly small amount of health at that.

Playing as Zero who is a glass cannon who requires to get up close to fight that receives a lot of damage without his Black Zero armor (which in X6 is only accessible through a code)or the Shock Buffer upgrade which cuts damage received by 50% can make it near IMPOSSIBLE at times on Extreme mode. Playing as X without at least the Falcon Armor can be hard as X without armor upgrades or the Shock Buffer receives the same amount of damage Zero does can be just as hard, but a little easier due to his main weapon being the ranged X-Buster.

Bosses can also WRECK you up with their attacks, and with a lot of health some bosses like the Nightmare Mother, High Max (who you have to stun with a special weapon then hit with a normal attack to damage), and Gate (who is only damaged by hitting his orbs he summons which when destroyed will explode. The explosion hurting both you AND Gate if he is caught in it) can easily be a big pain in the ass to deal with.

Comment

@NeoFox

Let me guess, you tried to clear it on the hardest difficulty?

I liked the song.
              Last edited by S121; 11-01-2013, 02:35 AM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

...Cucoo?

Also yes I did (and succeeded... after lots and lots of rage.)

X6 was definitely one of the worst games I had attempted to beat on it's hardest setting.

Comment

@NeoFox

FUUUUUU-

Anyways, sorry about that. I've been really out of it lately, misspelling words and confusing names.

Good job on beating it. It had to be a real pain.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah it was. X5 on it's hardest difficulty wasn't easy at all, but at least X5 had FAIR AND REASONABLE DIFFICULTY. X6 even on normal can be annoying due to it's stage design, some of the bosses, poor enemy placement, and worst of all... ALL THE GODDAMN INSTA KILL SPIKES. X6 seems to have the most instant death spikes out of the entire X series.

Comment

Good morning everyone
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@NeoFox

It's a shame you can't just simply climb across the spikes with your hands like that one conversation we had.

@Katrix

Welcome back!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry if I'm inactive... Tvtropes is addicting...

Comment

@NeoFox

Uh oh, what have you gotten yourself into.

TVtropes will ruin your life.
                            sigpic

Comment

IDK. Somehow I was on youtube... then I got to Tvtropes...

Comment

@NeoFox

Try looking through your history. It might give you some clues.

I remember spending days on TVtropes. There's just so many pages, and the names for each trope attracts you to them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X