X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle
    Shade Man: *Sees Yuyuko, Yamame, and Elise and finds out what they are* o-o *self destructs instantly*

Comment

On the other hand, he will love Remilia and Mystia.

Now this makes me wonder.
      Meet Karthus, the Deathsinger.

He's a Ghost (A Lich to be exact) but he also sings about the death of his victims. (Hence his ultimate skill being named Requiem.)

Not sure if Shade Man will like him or hate him.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Remember when I said some of the Robot Masters would be staying behind in Gensokyo and would probably end up being personal helpers/assistants to some of the youkai there? Perhaps Shade Man could end up working for Remilia.

Metal Man would work for Sakuya (because they are both freaking deadly, and I usually see a pairing of those two when I search up Mega Man and Touhou)

Guts Man would work for Yuugi

Shade Man would work for Remilia alongside Sakuya.

For some reason I picture Crystal Man:

A mysterious Robot Master that was created by Dr. Wily to help finance his operations through the creation of artificial crystal, which Crystal Man can also use as a Special Weapon called the Crystal Eye by releasing crystal orbs that rebound off surfaces. He can also attack with energy shots from the crystal in his abdomen.

I imagine Reimu taking Crystal Man just because he can generate crystals for money xP

Shade Man would also probably be indifferent towards Karthus. He would admire the fact that he likes to sing, and would probably try and get him to teach Shade Man how to sing well... but not before overcoming his fear of Karthus

Comment

Hey Wriggs, Yuyuko is looking for Youmu.

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

It would be interesting if Youmu and Jack got into a sparring match. Both their swords are pretty much indestructible and can cut through almost anything (depending on how hard Jack swings.).

They are also very good swordsmen, but that's already a given.
            Last edited by S121; 11-03-2013, 09:18 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm back guys.

Been watching a lot of anime lately. So much so I forgot about the forums.

Damn is the anime My Bride is a Mermaid crazy...

@S121

How about a 3 way sword fight? Vergil vs Jack vs Youmu.

All of them have swords that can cut through practically everything (Youmu's and Vergil's swords literally being able to cut through anything.)
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Welcome back!

That would be very fun to type up. We've never done a 3-way battle before.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yea it would be very fun to type up, and see how it will play out.

Now if you need me I will be finishing up My Bride is a Mermaid. I only need to watch the last 2 episodes. I already watched the series several times before... but I just can't help but go back to it.

My Bride is a Mermaid is an absolutely wacky anime. For a romantic comedy it sure has a lot of comedy.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Well that's why it's called a Romantic Comedy.
                    sigpic

Comment

make that a 4 - way with Link
                      5 way if I brought Marth in
                      swords everywhere...

Oh and curious...

what would happen if I brought someone in that could sometimes see an opponent's move before they made it?

Comment

Yea we have, Utsu. Just every HM battle that had occurred...

Comment

@ Wonder

was that a battle royale or a [#] vs 1?

Comment

[#] vs. one, on exception of the battle with Lucifer and HM against the gang.

Comment

@Cucoo

That would be very hard to implement.

@Wonder

Oh... right... Oops... -_-;

Well, we never had a 3-way free-for-all.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

aye, it would be tricky depending on the structure of the battle, but not that hard to implement.

The cinematic scenes show it working all the time. In gameplay it only activates when the enemy will land a fatal blow on yourself or an ally and most of the time it happens when it would be a real struggle to counteract the vision.

Comment

Working...
                                X