Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGNORE THE POST I JUST DELETED! I POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD!
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I am flipping shits over here, like "OMFG THEY'RE LEAVING ME!"

Comment

Now you know how Axl feels. He is hoping they didn't forget about him.

Comment

Murasa is now Dubstep artist. HOLLER!
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

And thus, Koishi is clueless.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yay for Axl human transformation!

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                Murasa is now Dubstep artist. HOLLER!
                Speaking of Dubstep...

Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Who did Yukari call cute?

Comment

I think Axl.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

This is Murasa in the RP.

8f940c33181971e905fe828b4fe577a7.jpg

This is Futo in the RP.

970572_578528535513955_395871002_n.jpg

This is Captain Crew.

QlYDsBq.jpg
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Once again speaking of dubstep...

Comment

I hate dubstep.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

It's alright to me. I just hate hip hop and rap.

Btw, Im surprised that dansu didnt notice the vacuum in yuyuko. THE FOOD VACUUM!!!!!

Comment

@Mima
                              Wrong thread. 8C
                              sigpic

Comment

I have the sudden urge to introduce this.

About the size of a standard I Phone

It's Biometal Model X. It's from Mega Man ZX, it is one of the few Biometals. This one was created based off of X and was made by Ciel, a main character in the Zero series. (It's assumed the biometals [Except Model W] were made by Ciel, that or a ancestor of Ciel.) The Biometal Model X has a personality of it's own and can be wielded by anyone. It's sort of used like a digivice from the Digimon series. Allowing the user to transform. When transformed they get a arm cannon similar to X's X-Buster, as well as the strengths and such of a Reploid (but not X's limitless potential.)

Abilities are:

Standard dash, much like X's. Allows the user to perform a instant burst of speed. The dash is 2x faster than that of running speed. Though it can only be used in bursts.

Model X-Buster. A arm cannon similar to X's X-Buster. Can fire normal shots, and charge up for a single large blue blast. Can be charged to a 3rd level to fire two charge shots at once.

Increased strength, and speed.

This is the outfit the user gets when transformed AKA Megamerged:

Though the size and shape of the outfit matches the wielder of Model X. Only people that can use it:

Anyone that is not a Reploid or machine can use Model X. Meaning Zero, Gate, X, Axl, Alia, and Phantom can't use Model X. Almost anyone in this RP can use it.

Model X has an A.I. and can float in midair when not in use. It's personality is much like X's, but far more mature. It can also project a small barrier to protect someone when not being used.

Currently it is floating around Hawaii in search for a new wielder.

Comment

Working...
                                X