Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sorta thought of something. If Koishi and Model X megamerge, I think she should have her hat, but upgraded, instead of just a normal helmet.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nitori entering the room was... abrupt, but I was going to do it nonetheless. xD
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

NITORI IS GOING TO LEAVE HAWAII AND GO BACK TO RIO!!! What about Zero? Doesn't she at least want to wait and say goodbye to Zero?

Comment

I looked at your biometals post and I dont quite see the fit betweeh h and otori. Well, other than the personalities.

Comment

@Wriggle
            Are you adding the video in your last post or are you making a new post?
            Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 05:40 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Added shocking revelation to IC post 3518.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

What video?

Comment

@Wonder
                  Sorry, wrong person.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes! Yukari and my plan to confuzzle Wonder and Pringles is a success!
                    {♡}
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

It's the W that gets me.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ Wriggle
                        Not bad, nightbug. Not bad. -w-

Btw, since I already put Yuyuko in my chat a couple times, I might as well announce it.

Comment

This is why you don't leave your drinks out.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I forgot, do airports have security checkpoints for people coming off of the plane?

@Mima
                            COCAINIUM!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

If the Heavy ever appears again, I have to get that in somewhere.

Comment

hey, yukari, have you ever been to the real world?

Comment

Working...
                                X