X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

I would assume they would have somehow planted bugs to gather intel, so I would assume they would have minimal info on him. Not much, but something. I mean, think on how like any spy organization works: they tend to have people on the inside (all dem moles...) so there's bound to be something. Plus, I would also go under the fact that SCAE would probably not use kidnapping as a means to get to a character. I would avoid that due to...well...we all know what happens to kidnappers in videogames *cough*Bowser*cough*
    I would assume they would kidnap...but not announce it like a hostage situation. Rather, they would drug, capture, do what they do to copy abilities, then place some sort of time release toxin that would kill the character after x amount of time and would be undetectable, and then modify memories and release them again and make it seem natural. And then have the toxin kick in after a few days and let the drama begin.

Also, don't you have Daniel and Jack?

@ Neo
    You also have the Robot Masters/ Maverick Hunters?
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-07-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

@S121

I've been back... Earlier I made a post saying I was back, but no one paid attention to it...

Comment

@Cucoo

The only problem with that method is the amount of time it would take to analyze the abilities, figure out how they work, then copying them. It would take a couple of days to a couple of weeks, and by then, people will begin to suspect something and will go looking for them.

@NeoFox

Sorry. I was busy.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Alright, I've sent a message to Mario asking how he envisioned SCAE. Maybe we can borrow a bit from there.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

That's actually a good idea.

We should also tell him about what we have planned for the SCAE and see if he likes it.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Infiltration tactics say that the SCAE Agent could have a decent Alibi for them, though I understand what ya mean. What if SCAE sends anyone that does start to look for them a false trail? I'm certain that would be possible.

@ Katrix
              Aye, that's a good idea

@ Neo
              I ninja'd my last post.
              You have the Robot Masters, right?

@ Everyone
              Also I need connections between the characters. Who trusts who, who doesn't like who's guts? Who thinks who is funny? so on so forth. Any sort of description between any of the other characters. Partners, brothers in arms, love interests, BFFs, etc etc

Comment

Yeah, I guess I'll tell him once he replies.

Now I'm out tough.

Goodnight.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea I do, but they are just minor characters used to help aid in the final battle. Occasionally they will appear in the sequel doing odd jobs around Gensokyo, and other places.

They are not my main characters though. If they were then I would have well over 40 actual characters.

EDIT: The Maverick Hunters will be increasing my character roster significantly though. As a lot of characters that work in the Maverick Hunters aside from those others will control (like say Isaac if he joins) will also end up as part of my main characters. Also I forgot to add Alia and Dr. Light.
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 11-07-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

@ Neo

So I can clump them in as one category then. What would be the title of them? Robot Masters? I'll put that as a block in the web

Oh and for those that can't figure out what i'm organizing:

One of these.

That's why I want to know certain details so I can piece together all the connections.
                    Also feel free to correct me on any of the connector blocks.

EDIT: So far I've been going off the top of my head so that's why I have what I have atm.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-07-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Yea they would be in their own category. Their official name IS Robot Masters.

Also Fun Fact: X and Zero technically aren't Reploids! Both of them were made BEFORE the X series started, and Reploid's were designed based off of X's systems. They are just classified as Reploid's when in reality they are Robot Masters like the original Mega Man, Bass, and Proto Man.

Comment

@ Neo

Alright.

So you see what I have, aye? (click for full resolution btw)

is there any connections between your other characters?

and it is Zero x Nitori, right?

@ Everyone

and this goes for everyone, if ya see a connection missing, lemme know, k?

Comment

@Cucoo

Yes it's Zero x Nitori.

Also other connections...

X, Zero, and Axl are allies/ good friends with Alia. Alia was once a colleague of Gate's at one point in the X series. So they know each other.

Phantom is technically X's soon as between the X and Zero series Phantom and the other 4 Guardians were made using X's DNA. Though since I'm using the X series X they will only have a loose connection to each other.

The Mega Man characters and the Resident Evil are Capcom characters so there is that.

EDIT: Also in the RP since X was with the US military at one point, and so was (probably still is) Chris they also know each other (not only that, but since they are characters belonging to one company Chris and Claire would also know X a bit more as well. Loosely though.)
                          Last edited by NeoFox; 11-07-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Also Cucoo...

Isaac Clarke is one person... it seems like you have Isaac and Clarke. Like two separate people.

Comment

@Cucoo

Isaac Clarke has two cells.

Anyways, I'm coming up with an extensive list of John's relationships with all the other Characters.

I still have yet to do Isaac and Six's, but their's are much smaller.

@NeoFox

Didn't you know?

Isaac has a split personality. XD
                              sigpic

Comment

@ Neo

Ok I'll put that together...
                                and I have a feeling I'll somehow misinterpret something.

Oh and you have Alia? I need to know for color code.

@ S121 + Neo

Oh lol and there's one where I misread things ^^;

Ok that makes sense now...

Comment

Working...
                                X