Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you did that would be awesome. After all, HM needs it...

Comment

Nothing really have to be changed in the RP. I do want to hold on to the idea that this universe is a part of something bigger and Another lives in this bigger thing. That's the only thing I WANT to have, everything else is fine however it is. Another parallel universe is not okay as he is not really considered a higher being, just a different being.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
        Nothing really have to be changed in the RP. I do want to hold on to the idea that this universe is a part of something bigger and Another lives in this bigger thing. That's the only thing I WANT to have, everything else is fine however it is. Another parallel universe is not okay as he is not really considered a higher being, just a different being.
        Zaaaaaanzaaaaaaa

anyway I stand by the idea of saying he's a hack in a physical form.
        because of this:
        1: He can see the code
        2: He is "spectating" which if anyone knows about PSO2 mods for item translation, the "hack" is on the outside of gameguard intercepting data and then inputting new translated data.

Comment

@Kartix

Ok.

Parallel universes wasn't what I was going for anyways. Everything is good now.

Sorry for the hassle.

I'll probably draw up an interdimensional map for Wonder though, but that's just for his plans.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes.. Plans...

Anyways, though, the way I see it, the only portals discovered are the portal to Gensokyo And the space rip left by tricky.

Comment

How I see it, there are 3 ways for you to access the other dimensions.

1. Build a device capable of interdimensional travel.

2. Get Yukari to do it for you.

3. Get help from the Organization.

They all seem to be choices that will be difficult to accomplish, but you should be able to find a way eventually.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I think the organization would be the most used since due top HMs plans, they would use him as an ally.

Comment

Now it's just a matter of contacting them...

Or maybe they'll contact you.
                  sigpic

Comment

*in russian accent* In Kingdom Hearts, you don't find Organization, Organization finds you.

In any case, remember when I mentioned the generals? Well guess what? They look exactly like HM. But that's not all...

Comment

What else?

They have his abilities?
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, yes and no. Though they are copies of HM, they aren't classified as MIHI, but rather just some more possessed electronics. But the surprise is... THEY'RE ALL MASS PRODUCED FROM TISF!!! THAT'S RIGHT, YOU NOW HAVE NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT NINE WAR ENDERS TO FACE!!! But then again, some might join you because of the parts of HM that still trust John. Plus, they are only half as effective since they are possessed electronics.

Comment

So they're a lesser form of HM.

This is a question that has been floating around in my head for a while. Is HM going to get an upgraded suit? It's just how you said that he loses his weapons implies that. I wonder what he would look like.

Heck, I wonder what's going to happen.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, you'll see soon. Brb. Lawn cutting time.

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.
                              sigpic

Comment

"So more chameleon boys? if they get close to me like a fan group, expect a nova blast" the bounty hunter shrugged while checking her arm cannon

"More multipersonality HMs? I hope they don´t kill eachother" the jackal hoped eating some berries

"Since they are mass produced, they have similarities, an emotional battle should do it" the fox said eating an apple calmly

(Im about to finish both school and work)
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X