X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm nobody commented on the Fanfic...

Not sure if ppl are not reading it, or not commenting on it purposefully.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

i read it already, it is going fairly good
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Perhaps they're not commenting because they dont want to interrupt the fanfic flow? Seeing the maturity level of the server, I would imagine them to be respectful :3
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
          Hmm nobody commented on the Fanfic...

Not sure if ppl are not reading it, or not commenting on it purposefully.
          Can you give a link?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

guys, I have to go, need to buy groceries, cya later tonight
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay, page 250 in IC
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

I'm back.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

2 fiffty!

@Mima
                  It's in Spambox.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                    It would be wise however to talk a little about the rules of the RP. None of us have only a single character anymore for example.
                    None of you were meant to have more than one or two characters. My goal when I made the RP was for the players to select the character they loved/respected/understood over all others and follow them through their adventures, guiding their hand and all that. With the addition of other characters, the main or starting character begins to feel more and more like a 'character', someone who can be easily disposed of and replaced while other characters are thrown in and never quite explained. Those are my two cents.

Comment

@Wriggle
                      Yea, the Fanfic is going good. I'm pretty sure nobody's commenting because it would break away from the story, kind of like someone cutting in on a conversation, or interrupting you when you're trying to read a book.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Patchy
                        Tell that to Mima and Wriggle. At least when I got tiered of this I chose a buch of characters that is really just one character, making me in a way still only control one character. Time travel FTW

Anyway going to bed now, good night
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Kristia
                          @PringlesUtsuho

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm going to move Isaac's post, to jump start the Hawaii story line.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                              Okay, I'm back. Wonder, I was going to use the MAG to fight Otori, you know. MAGs are a lot more durable, and stronger than you showed. The baton itself has enough volts into it to take down an horse with a simple tap. Otori VS a MAG would probably end in him being defeated. Hank could only take them down because he was trained to take them down, and Christoff can because, well, he's Jesus. The MAG's goggles need repeated hits to take down, even from Jesus it took multiple hits to take them off, as shown in the animation "Incident 110A."I also doubt that Otori could dodge all of it's blows, as they are usally faster, and stronger than humans, it's like being hit with a truck. Another fact is that you say a blood puddle formed. It's a robot, as I said, it has no blood.
                              FML. 1. I saw a MAG like that and it had blood. (although he did have two spikes running up its face.) 2. I didn't watch said animation. 3. Ummm Just say it was defective. I honestly had no idea. I should let all the enemies to you probably...

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                                FML. 1. I saw a MAG like that and it had blood. (although he did have two spikes running up its face.) 2. I didn't watch said animation. 3. Ummm Just say it was defective. I honestly had no idea. I should let all the enemies to you probably...
                                No, this is a robotic VERSION of the MAG V5. Not the actual thing. The MAG with the spikes is known as MAG Agent: Torture, and yes, it had blood. You have to remember, this is a simulation scenario, Deimos wouldn't have you fighting against real guys, because they would actually try to kill you.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X