Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, evrbudy!

@Mima
    Sorry, I just kinda assumed that since this was an rp about gaming characters getting stuck in the real world, that Hank was a character and madness combat was a game...

@NeoFox
    I'm gonna have Gate take a look-see at the Shagohod and do a test drive cause, you know, you're a robot-human-cyborg-android-thing and would not likely be affected by a malfunction.

Comment

Get it? Oh my god? Oh my Kanako- you know what forget it.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I get it.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
          Hey, evrbudy!

@Mima
          Sorry, I just kinda assumed that since this was an rp about gaming characters getting stuck in the real world, that Hank was a character and madness combat was a game...

@NeoFox
          I'm gonna have Gate take a look-see at the Shagohod and do a test drive cause, you know, you're a robot-human-cyborg-android-thing and would not likely be affected by a malfunction.
          Well, the thing is, I'm not the first to do it. DAD was also from a flash series.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Technically, John is from a novel. The book came out one month before Halo: Combat Evolved.

I'm certain he still counts as a video game character though.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Well the original rule was that it had to be from a video game, no Character that has appeared in a book, movie, or other media sources. But this drastically reduces the amount of Character availability, so I guess it is fine.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                Well the original rule was that it had to be from a video game, no Character that has appeared in a book, movie, or other media sources. But this drastically reduces the amount of Character availability, so I guess it is fine.
                And again, DAD defiled that rule the second he was accepted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Aya brings out her ultimate weapon, Private Collection Photos!!!
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

And Sariel has no idea who you're talking about.

Comment

Hey Neo, X never dreams do he?
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Well Reploids can dream, it's just rare for him too. His "Dreams" are planned to be the spirit of Dr. Light trying to communicate with him.

Comment

Good, very good. Now the question that will determine my success. What is X's connection to the original Megaman? Is he a upgrade, a clone, a completely different machine? (I doubt the last one given his name)
                          Also, i found out i messed up the time travel thingy. You can't transport matter trough time. I'm not going to change it tough as it does not really change anything.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

He is a different machine. A vast improvement over the original Mega Man. He is just MegaMan's younger brother.(Though X never met the original Mega Man as Dr. Light had to seal X away for 30 years to run final tests on X before he would be ready for the world. During that time no one knows what happened to the original cast members from the Classic MegaMan series. It is rumored that Zero awoke before he was supposed to and killed the original cast off [save for Dr. Light] and Dr. Wily had to seal Zero away again due to Zero being uncontrollable at the time. Though that is just a rumor.) X is just like the original though X is far stronger in almost every way than the original Mega Man. His X-Buster is 3 times stronger than the Mega Buster. His speed and such are better than Mega Man's, and X's charging capabilities are near limitless (being able to charge weapons he gets from Mavericks which the original couldn't do.)
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 06-09-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I really want to bring Ryze back into here, as a good guy this time :3
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

That's just what i wanted to hear.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,