Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still here.

(This is to prevent double posting.)
    Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 06:08 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

My dad also lost it and he just lived like a husk as I was battling with my own mind so I wouldn't jump from a bridge which curiously only broke my arm

So I was sent to a psychiatriCal center, those doctors just look at you as test subjects and try different things with them

After I was somehow freed from it by my 15 years I started to live by my own and managed to get a good job in a daycare, there I met my neighbours who at my 17 years became my tutors, just for the paperwork

I habe other traumas AMD emotional issues, but going back to the main problem: my family lookefd like evil people to the ones close to them so my grandmother had the idea of taking me as a tutor to show the community they are good

Part 3
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

She is using my memtal and emotional history to convince the law people to give her the authority of my living whicj is odd because im already 20 years old

I almost got a crisis during tjis Saturday's meeting, but I hels it well hidden and freed it by nreaking a cheap vase I have foe things lile that

And thats it I guess
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll go to sleep, probably going to calm down my nerves

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay first off, with all due respect, your grand parents have no right to be pulling that crap. Perhaps you weren't planned, but that doesn't mean anything. You're still a normal kid, you deserve as much respect as any other kid.

About trying to impress others, don't. This is something I learned a long time ago. I spent the longest time trying to impress others, only to find that it was useless.
            In the end, it sounds like you're trying to succeed for all the wrong reasons. You shouldn't be trying to succeed for others' approval, you should be doing it for yourself, you owe yourself that much.

About your cousins, I'm not sure what they did, but something I learned is that kids are sociopathic. Most of them don't care about others. I've had more than my fair share of experiences when it comes to that. The best you can do is either press on, or fight back.

I'm truly sorry that you lost your mother. That honestly has to be hard, but know this, It's not your fault. You could have never known that it would happen. We can not change the past, but we can't let it consume us. Yes, I can not fathom how hard it is to lose somebody so close to you, but the best one can do in that situation is to press on. It may sound like I'm saying to simply "brush it off", but in the end, after coming to terms with it, that's all one can do.

She is using my memtal and emotional history to convince the law people to give her the authority of my living whicj

That is not right. How I see it, your grandmother was the start of all of this mess. In all honesty, I would simply burn that bridge. F*ck her!
            I would distance myself from her as far as possible, but that's my opinion.
            I think what you're doing is good. Show them that you can survive on your own. Show them that you can rely on yourself.
            It will most likely be a series of battles, but if you persevere, you will overcome it.
            Keep a cool head and a sharp wit.

After that, I lost the hope and gained the thinking my existence was an error that shouldn't occur.

I've had that feeling before. Do not let those ideas fool you for even a moment. No matter how bad things are, you can climb your way back out. It may be difficult, but it is not impossible.
            I know more about this than I would care to. A while back, I suffered from extreme depression, due to being the odd one out. It got so bad that I tried to kill myself. I was close, I had the knife in my hand, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I thought I was weak for being too scared to do it, but I think we all know that it was a good idea not to do it. I gained the willpower to keep going, no matter how bad it got. I soon found that exercise helps manage depression. I still suffer from depression, but exercise keeps it under control.
            It has to do with the release of endorphins, which act as a natural anti-depressant. I would honestly recommend this. Just don't let the depression overpower you.

About the mental help, I've been down that road as well. They may be using experimental drugs on us to see what happens, but in the end, they are also trying to help us.

About self-esteem, ha! I had so many problems with that. I was capable of so much, yet I was the problem. Self-esteem is one of those things where you just gotta say "F*CK IT!", and jump in feet first into hell. It's absolutely terrifying at first, but the more you do it, the easier things become. In the end, you have to realize that you are capable of much more than you know.

Life is not an error that should be corrected. As a child I thought that the world simply had no place for me. I was truly alone. As you can see, I was wrong. There is a place for every single person on this planet, you just need to find it. You may have been unexpected, but that does NOT make you less of a person. You show them- no, you show yourself that you are better than what all of the others say. You prove them wrong and laugh in their face as they sit there, dumbfounded by your unprecedented abilities. F*ck em. The only thing they can see is what's on the outside. You show them that inner strength and show that you will not be dragged down by your past. You will not let it take your heart. You will not let the world take it because the world will eat you if you let it. You just have to find that inner strength and press on, no matter what happens.

As far as I can tell, you're one of the good ones. Don't forget that. I'm not going to lie. It will not be easy, but you will come out on top if you press on, despite the pain and hardships.
            I hope that you read this and find that inner strength to keep going because sometimes, only you can save yourself by taking that first step.

That being said, know that we will always be here when you need us.
            Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 06:45 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

To all you just said I already know that, I have a good job and apartment, the mental issues will stay for long but im used to them

Yes I know they are crazy and exaggerated, but what w 7 year old girl usually wants her family's appreciation. I don't care about them since my 16 years

So yeah im pretty used to their stuff but im ok and. Keep moving on

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys, I'm alive again!

Btw, although everyone in the OOC knew that shiki was staying behind, I don't believe that I told anyone in the IC that I was staying behind, so keep that in mind.

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.

@Kristia
                  That's good to hear. Sorry if I went overboard...

Well, I'm going back to sleep. I only had 4 hours of sleep.
                  Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 11:26 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I like how Model X simply ignores what Koishi says and repeats it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sorry I just woke up when I made that post. I didn't see it at the time. I'll edit. He also wasn't completely repeating what he said.

When he said Zero it reminded him about a story of a hero from his time in his world. The "Legendary Hero" in the story is none other than Zero himself. Who Model Z was based on.
                      Last edited by NeoFox; 06-16-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Okay okay, I don't know what kind of emotional trauma people have in their past (sorry to be blunt), but we're all here, and that's all that matters. I learned not to cling to the past the hard way, I don't want anyone else to go through that again ^^;

In all due cases, I'm back.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I'm awake again, here's a post in IC.

@Wriggle
                          It's all good. It was resolved.
                          sigpic

Comment

That moment when you answer a post regarding two people and when you post, the other person already posted before you, throwing off the balance of your post.

Comment

The song Axl is listening to is none other than his theme.

Comment

@Wonder
                                Yep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X