X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^What S121 said.

Also Zero's original Z-Saber is still at the site of his destruction. I'm planning on having X finding it and using it. Alia can make Zero a new Z-Saber.

Comment

im back from the effing long project, and so the fox ready to help
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

How did Renamon know where to go?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Actually, Sariel is back at the entrance of Makai and John is hovering about 400 feet in the air.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Um, Sariel isn't there, John put him at Makai's entrance.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

there is something called animal senses, some animals can track smells for hundreds of kilometers.

And.. Im going to edit the post to fit it lol ^^;

EDIT: I think I got it
              Last edited by Kristia; 06-09-2013, 10:07 PM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John is 400 feet in the air right now.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I feel kinda stuck with a post at the moment.

X is alone at the heavily damaged, practically destroyed bridge, Zero is being repaired, Axl is hanging out at Shinki's Palace, Gate is waiting for a reply from Volgin.

Also I have been thinking of a character from the MegaMan series that is willing to work for anyone who wishes to hire him. Be them evil, or good.

Comment

Gah.. my brain is still in another place then >_<

Spoiler:

Comment

No problem. It happens.
                      sigpic

Comment

If anyone is interested in what the Dhole looks like...

h_p__lovecraft__s_dhole_by_darksabata-d30jf8w.jpg

"Below him the ground was festering with gigantic Dholes, and even as he looked, one reared up several hundred feet and leveled a bleached, viscous end at him."-H.P Lovecraft

I think these things (and many other lovecraftian creatures) would find Makai a good home. Maybe Lovecraft went to Makai once..

Also, you did get the Dhole's spiky skin correct, I applaud your imaginary powers.
                        Last edited by Koishi; 06-09-2013, 10:35 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Bigger than I thought.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            Bigger than I thought.
                            Very, very bigger than you probably thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post

Also, you did get the Dhole's spiky skin correct, I applaud your imaginary powers.
                              2PRO4U

I swear, I didn't look it up. I just figured that the skin would be spiky because of how it has so many teeth...
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Name: Dynamo

Game of Origin: Mega Man X5.

Power: Dynamo is a skilled Reploid, being able to keep up with Zero, and X. He also has similar weapons to them. Dynamo is highly dangerous when he actually means business. Despite his arrogant, and laid-back demeanor he is actually a pretty good tactician as well. Even though he would rather be taking part in the action, than fight on the side lines. His aim is exceptional, matching X's aiming capabilities.

Weapons: He has two weapons. A pink beam-saber much like Zero's, but Dynamo mostly uses it as a boomerang type weapon (throwing it, then it boomerangs right back to him.) He also has a arm cannon much like X's though it is stronger, it generally has a slower rate of fire than the X-Buster. He can't charge it, but he doesn't really have to due to it's power.

Weaknesses: Dynamo relies on skill in hand to hand combat, cunning, and speed in a battle. Dynamo isn't that physically strong. So dealing quick and heavy blows to him is the best way to handle a fight him. He also has a tendency to treat things like a game when he is fighting which can make him seem weaker than he really is.

Appearance:

Personality: Dynamo is arrogant, but not cruel like most of X and Zero's foes are. He would talk to them like a friend would, and play his battles out like they were for sport. He is also one of the only characters in the series that went up against X and Zero and was smart enough to run away when things were not looking good for him, indicating a sign of intelligence. He knows his limits and likes to push them, but the second he is being overwhelmed he will fall back.

Morality: Chaotic Neutral. He works for anyone as long as they pay well, and I mean anyone.

Biography: Dynamo was a mercenary hired by Sigma to help his execution of the plan to spread the virus all over Earth. Once Sigma had executed the plan, Dynamo's job was to slow down the progress of X and Zero as they gathered parts for the Enigma cannon and the Shuttle, both of which were intended to stop the colony's crash, which was an integral part of the virus plan. Despite his arrogant claims, he turned tail and ran when X and Zero brought him to the realization that he could die. With Sigma no longer around to protect him during Mega Man X6, he tried gathering the Nightmare Souls to enhance his power. However, he still failed miserably at fighting X and Zero, and always ran away to fight again. Ever since the resolution of the Nightmare incident, he has been missing. Until now that is. He is working as a mercenary for hire, and is looking for a job that pays well.

Traumas: He has no known traumas.

Notes:

Well there he is. Whoever wants to hire him can (Whether or not it is for good reasons, or bad.)

Comment

Working...
                                X